December Testers!

I think they look the same hun

Thank you for your honesty :flower:

Congrats to the bfps! Hope we get good news from those due to test today :)

boor.dg I can't tell in the first photo but 9 is darker than 8 in the 2nd photo. Which is the edited one?

The first one is the edited one, second one is unedited. Glad to hear you can see it too! It's so hard to get a picture of what we see, I don't understand why HCG strips are hard to photograph :dohh: I will be updating with my later test for sure

Congrats to the bfps! Hope we get good news from those due to test today :)

Lauren I would also keep the first temp. Personally my temps were credible if I managed to wake up within a 45min time frame, but varied substantially if I waited more than 5mins after I woke to take the temp.

Issybelle I can only see your ticker but not your chart from your signature link? Regardless, all the best and hope you got the timing right to make this your month!

boor.dg I can't tell in the first photo but 9 is darker than 8 in the 2nd photo. Which is the edited one?

Ash wished you luck already in the other thread but here's sprinkling more baby dust at you anyway!

Here it is: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a55bb/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I am having some mild cramping on the right (this was the side that ovulated) and had some really crazy weird vivid dreams last night. Feel a little achy too. I think the override is right at Dec. 1 or Dec. 2.

Usually my cycle is much longer at least 30 days so I'm a week away from af. VERY rarely I can spot a week before af but usually it's only a couple days before. Not sure what's going on, both my previous pregnancies I had no bleeding so I am skeptical that it's ib

Good luck to all the ladies testing in the next couple of days :) I have a week left until my blood draw next Monday.

My temps look good but shouldn't I have seen an implantation dip by now?

Bless me- implantation dips usually occur between 7 and 10dpo when the majority of eggs implant. Also, not every chart will show an implantation dip. It's basically a guessing game until either af shows or you get a +hpt.

Good luck anyway!

I wouldn't worry too much about a dip as I had a dip on the cycle we weren't even trying!

Really strange question ladies....

Went to the bathroom to check on the BB's because they felt full. Well when I checked my left breasts was leaking some kind of fluid ?? So strange I have never noticed this ever before. Any ideas?

Really strange question ladies....

Went to the bathroom to check on the BB's because they felt full. Well when I checked my left breasts was leaking some kind of fluid ?? So strange I have never noticed this ever before. Any ideas?

I think that can happen for many reasons, including a sign of pregnancy but it seems like it would be really early for that? Has this ever happened to you before?

Well, I counted myself out too early. Ultrasound this morning revealed I am ovulating and have at least 1 mature egg! I may have already released another before my appointment as she said my ovary was thinned out and I have been cramping since last night. So I'll be testing in 2 weeks!!

Blessme- I agree with pp. Could be implantation dip. Don't stress until af shows! Sorry I can't be more helpful. I'm not great at decoding charts lol

Well, I counted myself out too early. Ultrasound this morning revealed I am ovulating and have at least 1 mature egg! I may have already released another before my appointment as she said my ovary was thinned out and I have been cramping since last night. So I'll be testing in 2 weeks!!

Blessme- I agree with pp. Could be implantation dip. Don't stress until af shows! Sorry I can't be more helpful. I'm not great at decoding charts lol

YAY! FX for ya!

Yippee Kryssy great news :)

I've had a bit of cramping today, I've had a lot more cm which has been a bit stretchy at times, and felt bloated. More cm at this time is common for me, and occasional cramping, so we will see

You can push me back to the 21st; traveling delayed O (thankfully!) and it was 5 days late. Crummy in terms of having to wait longer, but it meant we got a better course of BD'ing in! :D

That's good that you had more chance to bd. We are off to Canada at the end of this month and if I'm not pregnant then I'm due to O on 31st December - we will be flying home that day. so who knows what the time difference etc will do to my cycles. It will be a relaxed month with TTC though - no temping etc. But hopefully this cycle will go well for us :)

Ok this is today's OPK.. positive right?? Or Damn near?

I swear pictures do it no justice lol. I had some nice EWCM as well.. :happydance:

Attachments

• 1449526806699-1209370447.jpg
    1449526806699-1209370447.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 18
Well, 8 DPO today and I caved and tested after work today. BFN. I figured with all the symptoms yesterday and then nausea and metallic taste today that there might me a chance. I guess not. Kinda bummed. Starting to think all this is just hormones. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->