December Testers!

I am loving this optimism.
Les and unicorn- I am definitely feeling the love too.

DH and I got frisky the other day and I literally said to him "so that is what spontaneous sex is like. I almost forgot". Lol.

Bought tampons and a box of wine today and going to enjoy the holidays with my family. I have a couple days off at Christmas so I am hoping that we get our bd in because that's o time too.

Going to have to change this to January testers because looks like we are all sticking around for a bit.

:happydance::baby: Congrats 1nce!

AFM - BFN today at 14 DPO. Gonna stop progesterone today. AF should come shorty. Getting to have a few drinks over the holidays will be a plus, but I wouldn't have minded the excuse to indulge in just a few more Christmas cookies! :haha: On to trying for a New Year's bean! :baby:

BFN today, CD 30, and I think 14 DPO, unless my cycle is still in flux (this is my 3rd month off BC, but my cycle had been exact for the past 2 months). So, AF is late unless it arrives by tomorrow. Not hopeful, just confused.

Darn. I caved and tested. 13 dpo = BFN. looks like I'm out. Aw well, next time.

I thought I was out, but the brown spotting turned lighter and no sign of af so I have a ton of ic tests thought why not tested and bfp!! Right away a good line! Cant wait to buy frer! Hope it's sticky!!!

Came up right away! Way darker in person!

Attachments

• 2015-12-13 22.07.09.jpg
    2015-12-13 22.07.09.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 12
No symptoms, still slightly spotting o not getting too excited but still a little excited. Haven't told y husband, if its sticky I'll wrap up a pregnancy test for Christmas! :)

Yay Audraia! That's an awesome line on the ic.

Awesome aud! Fx for a sticky one.

Congrats Audraia!!! That's a great line!! Can't wait to see your FRER! :D

AshNAmber - looking at the OPK you have from the 7th, it looks close but may not be actually positive. Before I read what you said, I was stalking your chart :haha: and was thinking that based on your recent temps I would definitely think that you O'd on the 10th. I would take out that +OPK from the 7th.

Congrats :)

Bfn for me and AF due today so just waiting for it to arrive. A bit disappointed as would have Been nice to have an August baby but at least I can enjoy myself over Christmas and do whatever I like on holiday without worrying.

Good luck to all those still in! We are having a more relaxed month now as I'm not temping, away from the weekend so will see how you are all getting on in the new year!

I thought I was out, but the brown spotting turned lighter and no sign of af so I have a ton of ic tests thought why not tested and bfp!! Right away a good line! Cant wait to buy frer! Hope it's sticky!!!

Yay :happydance: Congrats hun!!

Congrats Audraia!!! That's a great line!! Can't wait to see your FRER! :D

AshNAmber - looking at the OPK you have from the 7th, it looks close but may not be actually positive. Before I read what you said, I was stalking your chart :haha: and was thinking that based on your recent temps I would definitely think that you O'd on the 10th. I would take out that +OPK from the 7th.

Thank you Angel :hugs: I been stressing over it someone else on another thread said it looked almost positive to but she didn't give much insight on if I should take it out or not.. You can stalk me all you like :haha:
Now I went from being 6DPO to 4DPO :dohh: :haha: But at least now I feel like I may actually have a shot. :shy:

Well 11DPO today and another BFN. I'll test the next few days and then on to the next cycle I go. Super bummed but trying to stay positive. Maybe we had sex too much? I just don't know how we missed it. Something must be wrong.

Well 11DPO today and another BFN. I'll test the next few days and then on to the next cycle I go. Super bummed but trying to stay positive. Maybe we had sex too much? I just don't know how we missed it. Something must be wrong.

11DPO can still be early and your chart is promising.. I'm keeping my FX for you hun :hugs:

I'm counting this as my :bfp:!!! Took it this morning and there is a definite line, it's not a shadow anymore. It didn't show up well on the answer brand test but I'm giving it two days and it should be a beautiful frer :)

Attachments

• 1214line.jpg
    1214line.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 21
I'm counting this as my :bfp:!!! Took it this morning and there is a definite line, it's not a shadow anymore. It didn't show up well on the answer brand test but I'm giving it two days and it should be a beautiful frer :)

Yay!!!! :happydance: Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"