December Testers!

I'm counting this as my :bfp:!!! Took it this morning and there is a definite line, it's not a shadow anymore. It didn't show up well on the answer brand test but I'm giving it two days and it should be a beautiful frer :)

CONGRATS!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Well 11DPO today and another BFN. I'll test the next few days and then on to the next cycle I go. Super bummed but trying to stay positive. Maybe we had sex too much? I just don't know how we missed it. Something must be wrong.

blessme - since implantation can occur anywhere from 6-12DPO, you can't count yourself out just yet. If you implanted at 11-12DPO then you could still not get a BFP until several days later. I find this website to be pretty helpful in alleviating stress. https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php It will show the amount of HCG in your system on specific days based on implantation possibilities and based on O day. Check it out. :)

No mistaking that line!!!!

Attachments

• 2015-12-14 10.40.52.jpg
    2015-12-14 10.40.52.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1
Can you add me to test December 25th? I'll be 13 dpo according to my chart. I got a positive opk yesterday and today my temp spiked. This is my chart.

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-12/44430566-E0C0-4F58-A62F-D8F66F6F4757.png_zpsilot4x8p.jpeg

Wow, lots going on since I checked in last.

Huge congrats to 1nceUponATime, Audraia & AngelOB on your :bfp:'s!

I'm 6dpo today and starting to get antsy...

Thank you! I can't believe it with all the spotting. Never had that with my other pregnancies and just tested for the heck of it!

Congrats to all the BFPs!

For me, it's a negative blood test today so now I have to wait for AF to arrive after stopping progesterone. Onto next month it is

I am currently at 5 dpo and I am wanting to test. I am kinda excited as I sit here I just had a sharp pain on my left side - this is also the side that I ovulated from. Seriously this is the longest wait EVER!

I am currently at 5 dpo and I am wanting to test. I am kinda excited as I sit here I just had a sharp pain on my left side - this is also the side that I ovulated from. Seriously this is the longest wait EVER!

Yep :coffee: I swear the TWW is really like the two year wait and days are no longer 24hours they are 48 and it drags on fooooooorrrrreeeeevvvvver :haha: I'm 4DPO (I think :wacko: ) So im just waiting right along with you lol

I'm joining!! I am 11dpo and i keep having feelings that AF is arriving but is 3 days late and also i am having HORRIBLE CRAMPS. This is my second pregnancy. Is anyone else suffering from these cramps??

Congrats on all the BFPs!

One day late today, but thinking I O'ed later than expected (cycle in flux due to 3rd month off BC?). BFN yesterday. If no AF tomorrow, testing again with a cheapie. If I o'ed late, 11DPO,so trying to keep the faith. Weird cramping today that I don't usually get before AF, so we'll see.

My beta came back today at 412. I am 15dpo. I go back on Wednesday to see if it is rising appropriately. FX it is. I am very nervous. It hasn't really sunk in yet....doesn't feel real.

My beta came back today at 412. I am 15dpo. I go back on Wednesday to see if it is rising appropriately. FX it is. I am very nervous. It hasn't really sunk in yet....doesn't feel real.

I'm keeping FX for you hun.. I know it's hard but try not to stress about it. Keep us updated :hugs:

I can't believe how lucky this thread is though too! 5 bfp's and the month is only halfway over! Good luck to everyone still testing !!

And please yell at me if I haven't added your name to the front page appropriately. I do try to keep up, but sometimes the thread moves so fast.

I will be testing around Dec 28th, if AF doesn't show up on Christmas day (which will be 11dpo).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->