December Testers!

AshNAmber - FX that is ID and nothing else! Seems too early to be a dip for AF coming, unless you have a very short LP.

AshNAmber - FX that is ID and nothing else! Seems too early to be a dip for AF coming, unless you have a very short LP.

thank you.. My LP on avg is 13 the shortest was 12 and my longest was 14.. I'm keeping my FX and [-o< that it is ID and I get a nice jump in temp tomorrow and I don't know if CM means anything at this point but when I checked to it was like silky lotion :shrug:

Huge temp dip today.. I figured the other one the other day was from a bad night sleep.. I'm hoping after all the crazy feelings I had yesterday maybe this is my ID :shrug:

Hope this is it for you! Got everything crossed for you!

How is everyone feeling this morning? Ive been dealing with fatigue and an almost constant headache/migraine. Also having twinges/cramping, and tender breasts. Not sure what to think. Trying to not get my hopes up too much.

Huge temp dip today.. I figured the other one the other day was from a bad night sleep.. I'm hoping after all the crazy feelings I had yesterday maybe this is my ID :shrug:

Hope this is it for you! Got everything crossed for you!

Thank you hun :hugs: I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up..

How is everyone feeling this morning? Ive been dealing with fatigue and an almost constant headache/migraine. Also having twinges/cramping, and tender breasts. Not sure what to think. Trying to not get my hopes up too much.

My boobs are more soar today then have been the last few days.. But they have been pretty tender for a few days.. Every so often I get a stinging feeling.. Any I rotate between twinges and a slight crampy feeling on my left and right side :wacko:

My cycles are pretty short, so even though AF visited last week, I should be able to test again by the end of the year. Here's to hoping for a NYE BFP!!!!

Good luck! All positive thoughts your way!

Well I'm out. 10dpo and bfn on frer.

Attachments

• IMG_20151217_154339.jpg
    IMG_20151217_154339.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
your only 10DPO there still a chance I'm keeping my FX and sending loads of baby :dust: to you :hugs:

Lol I just found a cheapie that I bought back in September before AF showed up. It's going to be tempting me now, but I want to try to make it to 10dpo lol, which would be Christmas Eve.

So my temp jumped this morning.. Now let's hope it stays up.. if it does I'll take a test Monday.. So really
[-o< so new "symptom" going on tail bone pain.. what the heck is this!! :wacko:

My temp dropped 3/10 of a degree this morning after a smaller drop yesterday. I'll see you ladies that didn't get your BFP in the Jan testers thread! Good luck to those who have yet to test!

AshNAmber - Fingers Crossed!!!

Well I'm out. 10dpo and bfn on frer.

When is AF due? As the other ladies have said you are only 10 dpo, there is still a possibility. Fx for you and lots of baby dust.

I have a 16 day luetal phase most months, so not for 6 more days. Just in time for Christmas! :/

Then you have plenty of time! At 10DPO there's still a chance you haven't even implanted yet, especially if your LP is usually 16 days.

How's everyone doing today?

Evap lines for me last night and this morning on IC's. But temp is still climbing. It's actually higher than it's ever been for me and I'm at 10DPO today. It normally starts to drop around 8-9DPO. What do you ladies think? Am I still in this? Chart is in my siggy.

How's everyone doing today?

Evap lines for me last night and this morning on IC's. But temp is still climbing. It's actually higher than it's ever been for me and I'm at 10DPO today. It normally starts to drop around 8-9DPO. What do you ladies think? Am I still in this? Chart is in my siggy.

Your temps look awesome!! You are definitely still in this :happydance: keeping my FX and sending loads of baby :dust: to you!!

Thank you hun! We did our first IUI this month after over a year of trying so I'm more hopeful than normal. Also, it would be amazing to be able to tell my family at Christmas :) Good luck to you as well! When are you testing?

Thank you hun! We did our first IUI this month after over a year of trying so I'm more hopeful than normal. Also, it would be amazing to be able to tell my family at Christmas :) Good luck to you as well! When are you testing?

That would be the best christmas ever!!! :happydance:

If my temps stay up the next couple days I'll take one monday and go from there.. AF due christmas day.. So I feel the same way.. How awesome would it be to tell everyone on christmas :happydance:[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->