*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Ladies I'm a little confused as most of you no I got af (eventually) on 1st but because I was getting them faint lines i ordered the cassette tests, anyway they eventually came on the 7th af finished on 5th, now af was a weird one I mean like dead watery and a few clots (sorry tmi) but not normal clots like stick cm clots I can't describe that's the only way I can, anyway when them tests came I had to do one as you do and I'm sure faint line me thinking what the heck so now it's the 11th and I've done another like what the hell, I hate being in limbo so much but this is taking the biscuit, here is the tests, and so sorry for rambling xx

View attachment 1104694 View attachment 1104695

Just done a one step and a mommed one and they are both as white as whit can be so these are crap :shrug: I've messaged the seller about them a d waiting a reply xx

Hi ladies!

I am 11DPO and had some strange pulling niggles in the uterus area for the past few days on the left hand side, along with creamy white cm which I don’t usually get. I feel pretty exhausted too!

I’ve done this FRER test and I’m not sure if it’s positive or not? This line I think I can see came up within the first few mins. Don’t want to get OH hopes up if I’m imagining it! Not sure how to Greg scale or whatever it is you ladies do? I’ve opened it up and the line I think I can see there’s pink dye around it.

Anyway…have a look! Good luck to all you other testers this month xx

View attachment 1104690
I see a nice pink line congratulations

Ladies I'm a little confused as most of you no I got af (eventually) on 1st but because I was getting them faint lines i ordered the cassette tests, anyway they eventually came on the 7th af finished on 5th, now af was a weird one I mean like dead watery and a few clots (sorry tmi) but not normal clots like stick cm clots I can't describe that's the only way I can, anyway when them tests came I had to do one as you do and I'm sure faint line me thinking what the heck so now it's the 11th and I've done another like what the hell, I hate being in limbo so much but this is taking the biscuit, here is the tests, and so sorry for rambling xx

View attachment 1104694 View attachment 1104695
Do you think it was implantation bleed or something else. Hope you get your answer soon. That's confusing for sure.

Do you think it was implantation bleed or something else. Hope you get your answer soon. That's confusing for sure.
It did cross my mind about maybe implantation but all the other tests surely would have had a line aswell I mean I done a frer and that had the awful indent which I thought was a line, I just find it heartbreaking that the tests do this tbh xx

@rachiefoley ooh that looks like the start of a bfp!

so 8dpo for me, finally actual testing time! This is my chart, it’s a different looking one for me. Does it look good? I don’t normally have the temp rise is steps like this

6B26D371-2A95-4EC6-B717-4EFE8333246F.jpeg

Lucy have you tested?

afm feeling pretty rubbish about not having tried yet, it’s CD14 today :( we should be able to try tomorrow but it might be too late. I’m feeling rubbish because I’m weaning off some meds so I can start new ones and the kids have been really moody and difficult so it’s been a hard day.

Lucy have you tested?

afm feeling pretty rubbish about not having tried yet, it’s CD14 today :( we should be able to try tomorrow but it might be too late. I’m feeling rubbish because I’m weaning off some meds so I can start new ones and the kids have been really moody and difficult so it’s been a hard day.

Oh no hope you feel better soon, I feel your pain today they have just drove me to the loony bin ](*,) I don't no weather I'm coming or going baby has conjunctivitis aswell as a cold so he all to heck with himself xx

I see that line @rachiefoley definitely pink line

good luck for when you test @Lucy3

as for me I’m 12dpo and getting bad indent on frer this morning
No af yet but this isn’t looking good.

hoping it starts soon so we can dtd around Christmas

I totally forgot to check this within the time limit so I have to count it as an invalid test. I only remembered it like 15 or so minutes later. But there is a very very clear pink line on it irl (but top half of the line is way darker than the bottom half)

Argh now I have to wait several hours to test again. We are going out in two hours and I doubt I'll have a long enough hold by then

IMG_20211211_145703625.jpg

I totally forgot to check this within the time limit so I have to count it as an invalid test. I only remembered it like 15 or so minutes later. But there is a very very clear pink line on it irl (but top half of the line is way darker than the bottom half)

Argh now I have to wait several hours to test again. We are going out in two hours and I doubt I'll have a long enough hold by then

View attachment 1104698
Hopefully it’s the start of your BFP!

This is all so frustrating. I haven’t had my AF since October 31st that would put me at 6 weeks from it last week. I think last weeks test was an evap line, I really sure wish I would either get a positive or my AF…I don’t care either way would be nice. Went out and bought a cheaper test, blue line and it was negative, I have another one that I will try tomorrow morning.

This is all so frustrating. I haven’t had my AF since October 31st that would put me at 6 weeks from it last week. I think last weeks test was an evap line, I really sure wish I would either get a positive or my AF…I don’t care either way would be nice. Went out and bought a cheaper test, blue line and it was negative, I have another one that I will try tomorrow morning.
That sounds so frustrating, I’m sorry :(

Another cheap test…but this blue dye is a lot darker than the other one! I’m thinking it’s an evap line but who knows! I was supposed to get frer in today but because of our snow I won’t be getting it until Monday so I will take it Tuesday morning unless AF comes.

I have been getting cramps like she is on her way, but we will see. Cramps seem to come and go for the past few days. I feel very different as well.

(1st Picture is From Tonight) (2nd Picture From The Other Day)

1B78DE23-7F4C-41BC-BEE5-A6E72CED59FD.jpeg 34AC4B71-5037-4D6D-AD5C-23177F59DAB8.jpeg

Just got home and tested again and bfn

@AlwaysTheAunt

After my 4th chemical in a row I started macca root and folate after a lady on here recommended it. She said it cab help prevent Misscarrying esp In older womon and is used alot in South America for that reason.
And after I read all the other health benefits it had I thought why not. I started the macca 500mg for the first week and then I built it up to 2000mg by beginning of December. The macca and folate I started taking at the very end I'd October 2020 and then Jan 2021 I was pregnant with Harley. I started taking 75mg baby aspirin from 10dpo (my very first faint lines)
Now I don't know if it was a combination of all 3 things that worked or just the macca but I was told how good it was so just gave it a go. And so glad I did. .I took it in pregnancy too untill 24 weeks.

@ehjmorris
Oh hon i am so sorry. I had recurring chemical pregnancies last year. I had 4 definitely and possibly even 5. I started taking Macca Root and folate as advised by a lovely lady on here. I also started baby Asprin at 10dpo when I first got my faint lines.
Best advise I got because the next time I fell he stuck.
I am thinking of you. Hugs hon.

Another cheap test…but this blue dye is a lot darker than the other one! I’m thinking it’s an evap line but who knows! I was supposed to get frer in today but because of our snow I won’t be getting it until Monday so I will take it Tuesday morning unless AF comes.

I have been getting cramps like she is on her way, but we will see. Cramps seem to come and go for the past few days. I feel very different as well.

(1st Picture is From Tonight) (2nd Picture From The Other Day)

View attachment 1104700 View attachment 1104701

I see that hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"