*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

I think I got my first positive test this morning after trying for quit a while! This is my first so I’m not sure if it’s too light to get excited since it’s not as dark as the control line. If a line is light is it still positive? I am 12 dpo.

If this is considered a positive do I schedule an appointment with a doctor or wait until after AF should come to make sure?

View attachment 1104671

congratulations hun

hmm very hard to tell in my opinion. My CB dried similar when I was 11 dpo and I was indeed pregnant. I’d be inclined to take a pink dye. Good luck
When did you take a test to confirm after you got a similar line?

Good afternoon ladies,

Just trying to catch up. This thread certainly has flown by!
I'm soo excited to see a few BFP's in here! Congradulations!
And a few more tests that will likely be confirmed in a few days hopefully! I love looking at all your tests.

I've been a little MIA, I am struggling with my EDD that just past along with my 14 cycles that were unsuccessful. TTC wise, I certainly have the blues.

My ex is also due to give birth any minute now (who wanted NOTHING to do with another kid...) and lo and behold. Has a baby on the way while my womb feels emptier than ever.

I am cycle day 12 today and got a positive OPK. So O will be either tomorrow or Wed (depending if my surge is higher tomorrow or not.) I'm still charting with my Resting heart rate. So far, all my charts coincide with O, which is actually really intersting.

Here is my chart if you guys are interested.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/b_i/s_XT6Yb4.png

CD16 here and we managed to try last night, no EWCM yet so hopefully we’ve managed not to miss the egg!!!

When did you take a test to confirm after you got a similar line?

Id already taken CB first (not the + one). Then a FRER first before the CB + one and that was faint. This was the first one I did at 10 dpo

0F797F73-AB45-44BB-8F19-86548A48D125.jpeg E35598A1-EAEE-4068-BD44-EC8BF601C586.jpeg

@sallyhansen76 lovely to have you back. I check my resting heart rate too and mine went way up last month when I had an early loss. I think it’s a great way to check!

@littlewitch im not great with cb, I’ve had one that dried with a line and it wasn’t a positive but it was way outside the timeframe, like 40 mins or so. Fx!

@HopefulPony yay! So glad you may have caught the eggy!

mom 10dpo and did a fmu test and not sure I see anything. Boo

Cd32 and no af or bfp… there is a chance I could of ovulated later because of ewcm and cramps I had on one side plus my opk never got darker than the control line… I’m holding out hope it might still happen

@ehjmorris holding out hope that you had a late ovulation, I do remember you were unsure when you ovulated. Fix for a bfp in the next few days. Are you still testing?

@sallyhansen76
Oh hon I can imagine that must be so hard. I always remember my ex saying he never wanted any more kids. We had the 2 and he said no more. We broke up and he got married and had another kid lol.
Sorry it was ure angel baby due date thats always hard.
I really hope this is ure month[-o<

@Deethehippy
Great rise hon and the dip cud be implantation. That's what I am hoping and it's the perfect time for it too. Fx so hard.

@ehjmorris
U probably did ovulate later hon going by ure symptoms. Still time for u hon I hope AF is a no show and u get a bfp instead.

@littlewitch
I hope that's the start of ure bfp

@Lucy3
Still early hon. Hope the next test has a line.

@AlwaysTheAunt

I didn't get any colds when I was taking macca. I think I will start taking it again when we start trying. The aspirin I used is called baby aspirin if that helps. Sounds like ure on all the good stuff. Fx for you hon

So sorry you're having a tough time lately @sallyhansen76 and your angels EDD. I've definitely been feeling down about ttc lately too that i wish i could just take a break but not lose chances.

My sister had her baby yesterday! Beautiful little girl she called Emily :) I've been feeling sad knowing that was our chance to be pregnant together is gone and I was so hopeful at the start of the year it would happen :(

This thread is so hard to keep up with atm! I cant qork out how to stop the website going all slim/unreadable so i just give up looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->