*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Congratulations to the BFPs.

Still hoping to see many more for Xmas and New year.
Good luck ladies.
Hope the witch stays away

Oh no I'm sorry hon. Did u have lines b4?

I took a test this afternoon that I forgot about for about 15 minutes, and when I checked it it had a very clear positive on it, not a squinter at all, but the bottom of the line was way fainter than the top half of the line.
I counted it as an invalid test, but have never seen such a visible evap or false positive before (and have looked at many negative ones well beyond the testing window and have never seen anything on them either).
We will see. In early pregnancy I always get way better lines in the afternoon than any other time of day too.

I also feel super wet. I keep feeling like I've either peed myself or started AF and running to check, but it's just internal CM. It's not even on my underwear but it sure feels like it is.

@AlwaysTheAunt

After my 4th chemical in a row I started macca root and folate after a lady on here recommended it. She said it cab help prevent Misscarrying esp In older womon and is used alot in South America for that reason.
And after I read all the other health benefits it had I thought why not. I started the macca 500mg for the first week and then I built it up to 2000mg by beginning of December. The macca and folate I started taking at the very end I'd October 2020 and then Jan 2021 I was pregnant with Harley. I started taking 75mg baby aspirin from 10dpo (my very first faint lines)
Now I don't know if it was a combination of all 3 things that worked or just the macca but I was told how good it was so just gave it a go. And so glad I did. .I took it in pregnancy too untill 24 weeks.

@ehjmorris
Oh hon i am so sorry. I had recurring chemical pregnancies last year. I had 4 definitely and possibly even 5. I started taking Macca Root and folate as advised by a lovely lady on here. I also started baby Asprin at 10dpo when I first got my faint lines.
Best advise I got because the next time I fell he stuck.
I am thinking of you. Hugs hon.

Thank you sugger :) im hoping it helps me too! I figure it cant hurt to try at this point. I currently take vit d, iron and folate all separate tablets so just adding maca to the mix. Good to know it can help prevent miscarrying. I have heard about baby aspirin too but i have no idea what is the equivalent in Australia.

Well AF got me overnight. I'm not upset as we hadn't even been trying this month, but I am concerned I only had a 22 day cycle. And that's not the first or even second 3 week cycle I've had since my last miscarriage, so I think I should be requesting a hormone panel.

Well AF got me overnight. I'm not upset as we hadn't even been trying this month, but I am concerned I only had a 22 day cycle. And that's not the first or even second 3 week cycle I've had since my last miscarriage, so I think I should be requesting a hormone panel.

:hugs: I definitely would request bloods as a 22 day cycle is a bit 2 short a day if out of whack since miscarriage then something is amiss xx

Sorry AF got you. Do you know when you ovulated this cycle?

Have just been to the loo and have has some creamy pink cm... really worried as I am only 3dpo and have had a lot of pain on the left side (ovary pain and just left sided pain).

My ectopic I had terrible pain like that on my right at 4dpo (doc said that what the embryo implanting in my tube). But there was no spotting.

This pain today was nowhere as severe as that but still quite hurtful and very noticeable.

I am terrified this may be happening again... really hoping it's just spotting from Ov.. has anyone experienced this type of spotting before? Haven't had any mid cycle spotting this year.

I am pretty sure I got my first BFP this morning! It’s a very light squinter so I must be very early if I am, I guess we will see!

FFE6454E-8EDD-4F6E-9364-7C9DE8B7BCC3.jpeg

Kittykat--how many dpo are you?

Im torturing myself. Took a test today, a FRER at 8 dpo. Stark BFN. I feel so sad. Even though I know its early.

11-14 dpo and BFN :? I will test again in two days and that's it. I'm going to buy from amazon a menstrual cup and maca to try something new next cycle... This is my 18th month of TTC unsuccessfully

I’m 11DPO today and got my highest temperature ever since charting but nothing but BFN’s. Pretty sure I’m out because I’ve always had BFP’s by 10DPO..AF due on Thursday so just waiting now really.

Sorry to everyone else who got BFN’s

F0564B29-1D0A-4ADE-96BA-A831E3D57789.png

Sorry AF got you. Do you know when you ovulated this cycle?

I have no idea. We weren't trying and I wasn't tracking ovulation at all. We had a condom malfunction on CD12

Kittykat--how many dpo are you?

Im torturing myself. Took a test today, a FRER at 8 dpo. Stark BFN. I feel so sad. Even though I know its early.

I don’t know how many dpo, we didn’t use OPKs as my cycles have been out of whack since I gave birth this past May! My last period was October 31st.

I’m 11DPO today and got my highest temperature ever since charting but nothing but BFN’s. Pretty sure I’m out because I’ve always had BFP’s by 10DPO..AF due on Thursday so just waiting now really.

Sorry to everyone else who got BFN’s

View attachment 1104707

Great temp rise :) every pregnancy different love I had a vvvvfl at 7-8dpo with my 3rd with my 4th was 10dpo with my 5th was 9dpo and with my 6th was 10-11 dpo xx

Today’s temp had taken the most huge plummet ever so I think AF is coming earlier than I thought! ](*,):-(

E47F1F87-4955-43C8-AD8A-6905F3A65959.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"