*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

I was feeling anxious the last few days since either got my positive. But got this dead on 5 weeks so feeling abit more relaxed now.. I should be having an early scan between 6 and 7 weeks which is the week of Xmas so I dunno if or when they can do it that week

View attachment 1104867

Yey for the 3+ amazing seeing that isn't it congratulations xx

I was feeling anxious the last few days since either got my positive. But got this dead on 5 weeks so feeling abit more relaxed now.. I should be having an early scan between 6 and 7 weeks which is the week of Xmas so I dunno if or when they can do it that week

View attachment 1104867

Yay congratulations!

Morning ladies..
I wasn’t going to test this cycle because I wanted to take a break after my procedure to remove my last mc.. it totally wiped me out emotionally.
But I only bled for less than 24hrs which I don’t think is normal.
I don’t know dpo or when I’d expect next af but thought I’d test this am because well if you have unprotected inter course you know what might happen.
Anyway a line came up within 2 mins it started off white then turned pink and is still there.
Not sure if my camera picked it up but I’ll test again in 2days.

View attachment 1104862 View attachment 1104863

Found your test I think I can see a faint line
Good luck when you test again

@salamander91 my testing date is 12/30!

May or may not have a shot this month, only had BD O-6, but I’ve seen large studies showing some pregnancies from sex that far away from ovulation.

Good luck @shaescott!

Is it too early to test at 4 dpo :haha: I'm so impatient this time around... my mom is coming to visit on Wednesday so hopefully this will take my mind off of the wait. When she leaves AF should already arrive. Hope she stays away.

I had some strong cramps today on the side I didn't ovulate from, which is strange and I have no idea what it could be other than making up symptoms while I wait...

I thought I was going to be O-6 BD only because I expected to ovulate today but my temp is up this AM and I was crampy yesterday evening so I think I may actually be O-5 BD, which gives me a much better chance.

AF got me this morning :( good luck everyone still waiting :dust:
Sorry AF got you :hugs:

Seems I will be joining you soon as have has 2 big temp dips and AF is due Wednesday. Hoping she shows tomorrow so I can be AF free for Christmas!

Hey lovelies..
I had no intention of testing today but I did and I wish I didn’t..
Bfn..
Picture is of yesterday’s test it dried pink and my DH sees it so think it was a faulty test. Should have af around the 26th so will go back to my original plan of ttc next year x
You can’t actually see the line on the pictures #-o

FAF6DB1B-09ED-4C24-BD3C-D6E50A2C56F8.jpeg 22E8122F-9566-4F2D-8E1A-13A430FD2E30.jpeg

Hey lovelies..
I had no intention of testing today but I did and I wish I didn’t..
Bfn..
Picture is of yesterday’s test it dried pink and my DH sees it so think it was a faulty test. Should have af around the 26th so will go back to my original plan of ttc next year x
You can’t actually see the line on the pictures #-o

View attachment 1104884 View attachment 1104885
I’m sorry @Mummy23beauts
Praying for you in the new year and for all who are TTC. Sending baby dust
:dust:

Think I can see a very faint line I'm still a week till my aunt flow. Well six or seven days away. Can you ladies see what I might see??
I'm trying to hold out on using a frer because I only have two. I wanna wait till Friday or Saturday if I can. Might cave before then knowing me haha!

20211220_104533.jpg

Think I can see a very faint line I'm still a week till my aunt flow. Well six or seven days away. Can you ladies see what I might see??
I'm trying to hold out on using a frer because I only have two. I wanna wait till Friday or Saturday if I can. Might cave before then knowing me haha!

View attachment 1104891

Did you put this on ctp aswell I'm pretty sure I voted positive if you did as I can see what your seeing xx

Edit: don't think was you but can see something on this fxd for you xx

Last edited:
Did you put this on ctp aswell I'm pretty sure I voted positive if you did as I can see what your seeing xx
I did then took it down because the line looked washed out after upload. I couldn't see it anymore. Maybe tomorrow test will be easier to see. Hope it's not a evil evap line.

Sorry to everyone who got af and good luck to who's in the tww or testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"