*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Thank you so much ladies, I know I’ve said it before but you really are all so supportive. Love you all <3
This is 14dpo FMU. Not a huge amount of progression on the frer but the cheapie looks pinker. I’m a bit nervous as got my bloods back and along with other inflammatory things I have a blood clotting disorder so straight to the aspirin! Makes sense with all the early losses. Fx this one sticks!

FD22FDAB-4957-482F-940E-1E398E785F4B.jpeg 4C70DE65-D395-453C-B714-196689FA9DE8.jpeg F1F48C4A-0442-4C3C-8DC6-0C9C2F36954C.jpeg

Hey ladies. Welp. My body sucks. Cycle was supposed to start yesterday but didn’t. I’m not pregnant because the hospital I’m now admitted in says I’m not. So this sucks and I think I’m done with trying. Me and my husband not doing the best right now anyway. I still don’t have another job and now I’m stuck in the hospital for an infected wound, from a bad fall thanks to me passing out. I got a lot going on mentally and physically. Don’t think my body wants to hold precious cargo right now

hugs :hugs2:

:happydance:
Thank you so much ladies, I know I’ve said it before but you really are all so supportive. Love you all <3
This is 14dpo FMU. Not a huge amount of progression on the frer but the cheapie looks pinker. I’m a bit nervous as got my bloods back and along with other inflammatory things I have a blood clotting disorder so straight to the aspirin! Makes sense with all the early losses. Fx this one sticks!

Congrats Lucy !!
View attachment 1104839 View attachment 1104840 View attachment 1104841

Lucy that is such a beautiful line! Huge congratulations!
And it's good you found about the clotting disorder right on time for that baby. Have you discussed taking clexane (low molecular heparin) with your doctor? It is sometimes needed with clotting disorders during pregnancy.
Sending again huge congratulations and happy dances and unicorns your way :)

Hello Ladies
I'm back after my early loss Oct 6th I had to take a break get my feelings in order. Which we have for 2 months. I'm back and might be pregnant as we started ttc this cycle. I hope I am anyways. I'm not sure who's still here ttc that remembers me. I recognize a few names. I'm sure more new members by now. I have a lot to catch up on.

@salamander91 I will be testing Dec 20th would love if you could add me.

Hope you ladies are enjoying your holiday season :xmas9::xmas8:

Last edited:

View attachment 1104839 View attachment 1104840 View attachment 1104841
Thus is wonderful progression :flower: praying hard for a sticky bean!

@Lucy3 - I’m so thrilled for you. Those lines look perfect and strong and symptoms is a great sign. Stick little bean..stick <3

Hello Ladies
I'm back after my early loss Oct 6th I had to take a break get my feelings in order. Which we have for 2 months. I'm back and might be pregnant as we started ttc this cycle. I hope I am anyways. I'm not sure who's still here ttc that remembers me. I recognize a few names. I'm sure more new members by now. I have a lot to catch up on.

@salamander91 I will be testing Dec 20th would love if you could add me.

Hope you ladies are enjoying your holiday season :xmas9::xmas8:
Welcome back :) so sorry about your loss xxx

10/11dpo and bfn. Pretty sure I'm out :| I've always had at least a squinter by now and having my usual af symptoms. I'm guessing the witch will be here mon or tues

Only 2 dpo here so I'm just trying to enjoy the holidays and not go crazy during this tww. I think I'll start testing on 12/23... I know that's only 7 dpo but what the heck? Why not?! That would put me at 9 dpo Christmas morning, so if course I've been daydreaming about ways to tell my OH and family of I happen to wake with a Christmas miracle.

Have any of you ladies been thinking extra hard about getting your bfp around the holidays?

@Lucy3 congratulations!
I took baby aspirin (after our loss) my entire pregnancy last time. Stopped two weeks before delivery.

@elmum im glad the aspirin worked! So scary after a loss isn’t it.

@NightFlower welcome back and sending lots of sticky baby dust your way

@salamander91 hope 11/12dpo brings you a line, I didn’t have one till 12!

@Nima im not seeing an OB for 3 as I’m heading away (worst timing!) weeks so that’s a bit worrying so I’ll stick to the aspirin until then.

Thank you again everyone for your support, just the best. This is my last line photo shoot, i know it can be difficult to see them when you’re TTC. Now I look at them there really was nothing at 11dpo! Can’t wait to see more lines, I’ll be cheering you all on!

B1DF9A6F-C66D-4304-91D6-E6AF578C0A26.jpeg

Thanks @Nima, so worried about upsetting lovely people here. Looking forward to stalking your TTC journey!

@Nima im not seeing an OB for 3 as I’m heading away (worst timing!) weeks so that’s a bit worrying so I’ll stick to the aspirin until then.

Thank you again everyone for your support, just the best. This is my last line photo shoot, i know it can be difficult to see them when you’re TTC. Now I look at them there really was nothing at 11dpo! Can’t wait to see more lines, I’ll be cheering you all on!

View attachment 1104854

Congratulations @Lucy3 your progression is beautiful..here's to a happy healthy 9 months x

View attachment 1104854

Congratulations again love these lines are amazing that progression is :wohoo: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->