*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

@Lucy3 such great progression!! Love seeing them all lined up. Really pray for a sticky bean.

So I ovulated earlier than expected! Guess that was due to the chemical last cycle. But means we don’t have the best timing. DTD weds night and woke up this morning at 5am (saturday) with ovulation pains. We DTD tonight too but at 22.00- feels like one was too early one one too late. Trying not to feel disheartened!

@swedengirl i think your timing is fine, I’d count that as 2 days before o and day of which I’d be happy with. Yay for the 2ww!

@Lucy3 im so glad you got the blood results back so you can start the aspirin with this one! I reckon it will help you :)

Hi can i go down for 29th please.
Fertility friend is predicting AF for boxing day but its quiet often been a couple of days out.
Wasnt planning on ttc but if this in my bfp then ill be rather happy.
Im a newbie to the sight but its not my first rodeo I ttc with my ex but had fertilty issues on his side and didnt make it to ivf before we ended up breaking up ( infertilty wasnt the reason we broke up i was quite happy to go through ivf)
So here i am in a new relationship with the not planned 2ww .
I get alot of pms symptoms but im 6 or 7 dpo now and ive had a few things i dont normally experiance so its exciting but trying not to get my hopes up as i remember the heart ache from the last time i was actually ttc

Hi can i go down for 29th please.
Fertility friend is predicting AF for boxing day but its quiet often been a couple of days out.
Wasnt planning on ttc but if this in my bfp then ill be rather happy.
Im a newbie to the sight but its not my first rodeo I ttc with my ex but had fertilty issues on his side and didnt make it to ivf before we ended up breaking up ( infertilty wasnt the reason we broke up i was quite happy to go through ivf)
So here i am in a new relationship with the not planned 2ww .
I get alot of pms symptoms but im 6 or 7 dpo now and ive had a few things i dont normally experiance so its exciting but trying not to get my hopes up as i remember the heart ache from the last time i was actually ttc
Welcome :)

@Lucy ok great! Still feels too far off but we will see I guess!

and yes yay to TWW! I’m 1 dpo today and AF due the 29th but will start testing 26th. I have family here for Christmas already so hoping it goes fast. I’ve stocked up on tests and betting I won’t use many as not wanting my family to know I’m trying so I’ll be stealth testing when I can!

good luck to everyone!!

@Lucy3 I loved seeing all your lines! A happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

@swedengirl I would also count Wed as being 2 days before O and day of Ov for your timing. Fingers crossed for you x

Welcome to everyone who has recently joined!

I am 10dpo, bfn this morning. Don't think I will be testing again as I am pretty sure af is on the way. Boobs feel smaller today, had a temp drop this morning and feeling a bit crampy.

@Lucy3 Just stalking you :haha: those lines are fantastic! Lovely progression. So glad you got those blood results and are on the aspirin. Wishing you so much luck and this is your rainbow! Xx

Morning ladies..
I wasn’t going to test this cycle because I wanted to take a break after my procedure to remove my last mc.. it totally wiped me out emotionally.
But I only bled for less than 24hrs which I don’t think is normal.
I don’t know dpo or when I’d expect next af but thought I’d test this am because well if you have unprotected inter course you know what might happen.
Anyway a line came up within 2 mins it started off white then turned pink and is still there.
Not sure if my camera picked it up but I’ll test again in 2days.

D138104A-804B-42B7-B044-11059621970A.jpeg 15416AB9-83B4-4F9C-8EF5-FFE361C0CAC9.jpeg

Morning ladies..
I wasn’t going to test this cycle because I wanted to take a break after my procedure to remove my last mc.. it totally wiped me out emotionally.
I don’t know dpo or when I’d expect next af but thought I’d test this am because well if you have unprotected inter course you know what might happen.
Anyway a line came up within 2 mins it started off white then turned pink and is still there.

View attachment 1104862 View attachment 1104863

I see that love xx

Morning ladies..

I see it in the second picture! Fingers crossed for progression x

I’m not sure how I feel about it, I don’t want to get excited or happy until I see a solid line. xx

I no its so hard love especially after a loss, I have everything crossed that it does progress for you and you have your rainbow xx

Morning ladies..

I see it! Fx for you!

It's been 7 weeks since my LMP! Ugh....I finally have a doctor's appointment set up for this Tuesday to possibly see what is going on, and to see if I'm pregnant! I really hope I just ovulated way later, and that's why I'm getting negative BFP. I won't be testing at all, since I'll get the results possibly the 23rd or the 24th! What a surprise that would be <3 I doubt I'm pregnant, but it's possible.

It's been 7 weeks since my LMP! Ugh....I finally have a doctor's appointment set up for this Tuesday to possibly see what is going on, and to see if I'm pregnant! I really hope I just ovulated way later, and that's why I'm getting negative BFP. I won't be testing at all, since I'll get the results possibly the 23rd or the 24th! What a surprise that would be <3 I doubt I'm pregnant, but it's possible.

Have everything crossed for you :) xx

I was feeling anxious the last few days since either got my positive. But got this dead on 5 weeks so feeling abit more relaxed now.. I should be having an early scan between 6 and 7 weeks which is the week of Xmas so I dunno if or when they can do it that week

20211218_115910.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->