Decembers little darlings now in first tri

How is everyone today? I felt slight nausea yesterday but it could be stress, also I keep getting heartburn it's so uncomfortable

Aw, boo to heartburn! Not much to report here, the odd spell of not feeling great, along with tiredness and bloating but that's it!

Maybe I'm just being extremely impatient but it feels like first tri is going soooo slow! Anybody else? Maybe it's because theres no appointments to keep us busy and the fact that only 2 other people know so far... We got our positive test nearly 3 weeks ago and it feels like months ago! :haha:

Eroe - your lines look great!

I am 16 dpo today. I took my last FRER this morning...test line is still darker than the control - that is the 3rd test since Sunday that that has happened with. I'm taking that as a good sign. I want to quit with the testing, but I may get a CB digital with weeks predictor and hope I see a 3+ soon. And my temp is still elevated so I'm hoping that means I have enough progesterone.

Questions about progesterone...is it possible that could have been the cause of my mmc? I saw a heartbeat at 6w2d and was told baby stopped growing a couple days after. I know you all can't tell me for sure...but could progesterone have been a factor? As in, after a heartbeat, etc? Or is progesterone something that affects pregnancies much earlier.

Other than that, I just feel out of it and tired and I really don't have much of an appetite and when I do feel like eating, I take just a few bites and nothing tastes good. I have to admit, I know I should be really healthy, but the only thing that sounded good yesterday was McDonald's chicken nuggets. I didn't have an issue getting those suckers down lol. And I also am craving Coke. I know its probably horrible for you, but is it bad every once in awhile? I'm not drinking coffee anymore so not getting any caffeine from other sources.

Buffy - I have a small chest too and mine don't really hurt. Occasionally if I squeeze them the right way, they'll be a little sore, but for the most part, nothing at all. I remember mine itching a lot the last time - I think it is the stretching skin.

I work in a school and only have 3 more days (including today) until our Winter Break. I cannot wait for some time off to relax!

i work in a school 2 only 2 days left :)

i am still breastfeeding but its not 2 bad yet :)

Eroe great progression!

I have my MW appointment Monday so will ask about an early scan then.

I totally feel this dragging I got my Bfp 9dpo!

Caribbean I would be livid but agree what's done is done no point wasting ur energy. Some people just like to steak other people's thunder.

I can't wait for today to be over with. I was also 5+6 when I had my miscarriage xx

Eroe great progression!

I have my MW appointment Monday so will ask about an early scan then.

I totally feel this dragging I got my Bfp 9dpo!

Caribbean I would be livid but agree what's done is done no point wasting ur energy. Some people just like to steak other people's thunder.

I can't wait for today to be over with. I was also 5+6 when I had my miscarriage xx

Hope today has gone okay:hugs:

Anyone else cramping? I am mildly. I know it can be perfectly normal but it is so scary.

I'm not having any cramping. Maybe a weird twinge once a day, but nothing really.

I took a CB digital today when I got home and got 2-3 weeks. I'm 4w5d so I think that's good, plus it was the afternoon and I had gone to the bathroom about an hour and a half prior so nit much hold. Stick little bean!

I have mild cramps every day... On and off throughout the day. Strangely enough I find it reassuring. It's just the uterus stretching and getting ready for our baby to grow <3

I definitely cramp ALOT. Not severely, but I'm definitely noticing stuff happening down there.

If I touch my boobs in a certain way, I can feel something a little painful - but not overly.

I got my confirmation of my pregnancy at the doctor last night from my blood results. I go back the day after Christmas to hopefully get my referral to book a dating scan. Ill be just about 6 weeks by then.

I'm hanging to get past 5w2d because that's when I had my miscarriage. I'm 4w5d now.

Congrats on the confirmation Buffy!
I finally had my dr appointment today :) he confirmed with 2 different urine tests in the office, and sent for bloods to look at everything. But they couldn't get any blood out :( they used all the attempts they are allowed so I have to go back tomorrow and they will get it from my hand. Boo!
I am going to have a glucose test next week, annnnd most excitedly-- I have an early scan next Monday morning.. I will be 6+2 then. I really hope I can see a heartbeat!

2 days left of work and they should be relatively easy! I so need a break from everything!

LaLa - so exciting about a scan! I'd love to have an early one done for reassurance. I'm going tomorrow but they typically don't do ultrasounds until 8 weeks. It would definitely put my mind at ease, somewhat anyway.

My right boob is sore, if I hit it a certain way. And still not much of an appetite, but I'm trying. If it sounds good, I'm eating it, no matter what, just so I get something in me. Starving myself can't be any better than eating junk, right? I also think I may have a yeast infection? I'm not really sure as I've only had one one other time. I'm itchy down there but not a whole lot of discharge. I feel wet sometimes, but thought it was just increased CM.

Hope everyone is feeling well and embracing the yucky parts - I know I will be once it all really kicks in!

i need to make a docs apt i think in jan sometime will be ok i will be classed as high risk for quite a few reasons and will get extra scans the whole way though :)

anyone else high risk
mine is because 7th baby 8th pregnancy
my last had iugr
i had a retained placenta with my 5th
but thats it so not 2 bad just the iugr is worrying me

my husband wants twins lol

i need to make a docs apt i think in jan sometime will be ok i will be classed as high risk for quite a few reasons and will get extra scans the whole way though :)

anyone else high risk
mine is because 7th baby 8th pregnancy
my last had iugr
i had a retained placenta with my 5th
but thats it so not 2 bad just the iugr is worrying me

my husband wants twins lol

I think most will have their first appointments in January, except for the early birds like me lol.

I'm not sure if I will be high risk, necessarily. I have had one loss, a mmc after seeing heartbeat, I'm overweight and I will be 35 when I deliver. I'd go to the Dr every week if I could just to make sure everything is doing what its supposed to!

wonders10 i would think you will be classed as high risk i have to go to the hospital for my appointments with the consultant but i dont mind because i get more of them x

Mum I am high risk too. I am 37 and overweight, but mainly because my daughter was 11 lbs 4 ounces and I had post partum hemorrhaging losing over 3 litres of blood (more than 3/4 of a gallon). Had blood transfusions etc and tore from my cervix all the way to my bum... ouch. So I will be a cesarean for sure but have to be monitored for baby size in the meantime and only go to 38 weeks. We will see when I get my appointment!

I'm 27 & the within the correct BMI. I was hoping I could get an early scan due to my mc a couple of months ago, but nope :(

I'm so impatient! I can't believe how slow the time has gone since my BFP. It's slower than the 2ww :haha:

I'm loving it when I feel tired, or get a wave of nausea, or I look super bloated - makes me feel like there's something really in there :flower:

Omg Caribbean - 11 pounds!! That is a big baby.

11lb 4 is a good size sounds like u had a tough time hun hugs my biggest was 9lb 1 and my smallest 6lb 4 :) others in between

I'm hoping for no more than 7.5 pounds :haha:

I have my next doctor appointment booked on the 26th and I'll be referred for my first scan. I'm going to test on a digi before Christmas day to see if my weeks look ok. Then will be telling our parents on that day!

Just tested 2-3 weeks on digi at 4w6d. So happy!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->