Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Oh praying I'm thinking of you!!! Lots and lots of positive sticky vibes to you and your little twinsies. Please stop googling... But if you are very concerned, could you perhaps get a second opinion? Xxx

Thanks Lala... I've had some tan/brownish spotting tonight so I'm going back to the OB tomorrow unless it completely clears up tomorrow. Most ladies seem to be on progesterone until 12 weeks, not sure why they told me differently :nope:

Hi all. Went for my dating scan Saturday. Was told baby's heart had stopped. After we had previously saw it beating. 12weeks Devastated. But I still have my 17month old. So we know we can conceive and will try again. There's a weird sort of comfort in knowing it's so common. I guess it makes you feel less alone. D&c this week. Thanks for helping me through the first tri ladies xxx

Oh onetube I'm so sorry :( we will always be here for support :hugs: I hope your cycle goes back to normal soon xx

Thanks Lala... I've had some tan/brownish spotting tonight so I'm going back to the OB tomorrow unless it completely clears up tomorrow. Most ladies seem to be on progesterone until 12 weeks, not sure why they told me differently :nope:

Hope the spotting stops and you get good news at the Dr if you end up going in! :hugs:

Hi all. Went for my dating scan Saturday. Was told baby's heart had stopped. After we had previously saw it beating. 12weeks Devastated. But I still have my 17month old. So we know we can conceive and will try again. There's a weird sort of comfort in knowing it's so common. I guess it makes you feel less alone. D&c this week. Thanks for helping me through the first tri ladies xxx

I am so very sorry. I sadly know what that is like and its devastating news but you sound strong and positive and I know you will get your rainbow soon! Keep us updated on how you're doing :hugs:

Hi ladies,

My NT scan is this afternoon...very nervous and excited at the same time. The boyfriend is coming with me :winkwink:.

On a sidenote, I'm feeling like my symptoms are definitely easing up except I am wiped by like 5pm and I feel a little icky if I don't eat often enough. I'm also feeling incredibly ugly and gross today. My skin looks horrible, I feel like none of my clothes are fitting well and I'm too nervous to buy any new clothes yet. But I know seeing a healthy baby later today will make me feel better!

I called about the Harmony test this morning as I should have heard back by now, and they told me I should get the result in the next few days.
Later on, I received another phone call from Pathology Labs saying they are so sorry but my blood sample was delayed getting to USA so by the time they received it, it was 'old' and they couldn't use it. So I will need to have another sample collected and start the 2 weeks process again. Oh but btw as of this morning, all of the collection centre staff in my state were made redundant this morning, so I won't be able to get my blood drawn in my state, so there's nothing more that they can do, but refund the $430 and here's a number for another place to go. I was like... YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. How much is this other place? He said $470. So I call this place and the lady said Yeahhhh that's just for the blood test. However you also need a 'genetic counselling consultation' which will be another $150 so $620 all up. But it will be another 2 weeks and I can't get it done until Thursday. This is the 4th thing this week that has kicked me in the teeth. I am just so depressed and don't even want to get out of bed at the moment. I was SO looking forward to my test results for the last 2 weeks, and all for nothing. So much bad shit has happened to me lately, if there is a 2% chance of failing (e.g. harmony test) then it will happen to me... and now I can't stop thinking that there will be something wrong with my baby because that's just how life is.

Caribbean - I'm so sorry! What a pain in the neck all that is! Hope it gets figured out...are you still able to get the test if you want it? I know some have to be done before a certain point in your pregnancy.

Wonders- good luck on your nt scan, please post a pic when everything goes well :) mine is in one week!! Nerve wracking. I am getting my bloods done for it today, as they said it has to be done one week prior. I'm really nervous though because apparently my veins flatten as soon as the needle goes in so it's hard to get my blood, and they ALWAYS use up their allocated number of attempts and send me home and I have to go back the next day. Last time, they ended up getting blood out of between my knuckles (ouch). I'm worried if they can't get the blood that I will have to change the scan date. Ugh.

Caribbean- I'm so sorry about all of that. I can't believe that many people were made redundant, that's crazy. I can't imagine how long the last 2 weeks must've dragged, only to do it all over again. And holy moly expensive tests!! I don't think you will fail the tests :hugs: are you having an NT scan too? Good luck with everything xx

Onetube, still thinking of you and sending hugs your way x (you too, wanting xx)

Thanks all. Been reading lots of missdiagnosed threads just lately. But will have a scan before d&c Wednesday to triple check, love to you all. Will check in soon. Take care xxx

Hi everyone, iv just been buzzing on and off lately.
Onetube I'm so so sorry to hear about your lo, mmc are so unfair and sad, lots of love to you.
I'm glad to see everyone else is doing good and lots of scans all round.
I had my nt scan yesterday and all looked well, neck measured 1.9mm and baby was a day over size wise which made me happy cos with my mmc I was behind about 4 days and i had low papp a so placenta wasn't feeding baby correctly.
Hope everyones scans go well xx

Oh forgot to add, have my scan at 20 weeks then I have to Have another at 23 to check the placenta flow and then one every 4 weeks after that. Is anyone else having extra scans?

Congrats on a good scan bundle! I have mine next Tuesday, I don't know when my next scans after that will be :shrug:
How did bubs look? It always amazes me how much more they look like a baby at 12 weeks :)

So big I couldn't believe how big but i suppose last time I was only 11 weeks and a week can make such a difference. I was worried about how much they would see cos I'm over weight but it was great. Joined my local gym yesterday to so hopefully I won't gain much weight.
Anyone else have a high bmi?

Anyone else have a high bmi?

Me :( I gained a ridiculous amount of weight before falling pregnant due to medications.
Since falling pregnant and stopping the meds, I have lost 10.5kgs. I still have sooooo much more to lose, it's not even close to what I gained. Seriously. Ugh. Thank god my husband is really nice and keeps trying to make me feel okay.
Despite my weight my dr (who has gone through alllll of this with me) is being very supportive and told me he isn't concerned about me losing weight right now, but what's me to aim to maintain my weight throughout the pregnancy (aka DONT GAIN MORE :haha:) and I am determined not to gain any! So far, so good.

Good job joining the gym :) anything more than a brisk walk makes me feel sick right now, stupid morning sickness. But I live in a nice area to walk around, so that's good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->