Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Thanks for the thoughts everyone, DH was able to take time off to come with me, thankfully. We didn't get the good news I was hoping for, poor little bean stopped growing a few weeks ago and there was no heartbeat. Booked in for d&c on Friday so lots of tears all round. Wishing you all lots of luck and happiness for the rest of your pregnancies :flower:

Oh Leann, I am so so sorry! I am so glad your DH was able to be there with you. Prayers for healing and that you get your rainbow baby soon! :hugs:

Thanks for the thoughts everyone, DH was able to take time off to come with me, thankfully. We didn't get the good news I was hoping for, poor little bean stopped growing a few weeks ago and there was no heartbeat. Booked in for d&c on Friday so lots of tears all round. Wishing you all lots of luck and happiness for the rest of your pregnancies :flower:

I am so sorry to hear this. I was hoping for better news! Unfortunately I do know what that feels like when your Dr tells you those words. I am here if you need to talk or vent. Take a lot of time for you and let yourself do whatever makes you feel better. :hugs:

Leann I'm so sorry! What an awful thing to happen:( I'm also glad your DH was able to be there to support you. I know we'll all be keeping our fingers crossed for you and I know we'll see you in first tri again soon! I hope everything goes well with the D&C.

Lala.... I don't even know what to say to that. Honestly I would be more worried about them spreading their negative thoughts around your baby then anything else. So frustrating! I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

AFM I was at work by 9am yesterday and today so I'm proud of myself for that! Unfortunately, it's only 9:32 and I'm already thinking about leaving lol. I kept getting little heartbeat-like sounds and readings on the Doppler but nothing that I could hold onto. I'm not super worried about it, I'll just keep trying!

You guys are making me want to get a doppler so bad! I really should save my money though because I know I would get obsessive with it :haha: I did get an app on my phone that is meant to be used in the last trimester to hear the heartbeat but a lot of the reviews said you could hear earlier. I had free itunes credit so figured I'd give it a try. So far, just static. I couldn't even hear my own heart!

Even though my Dr visit went well yesterday, I had a tiny bit of light brown/dark yellow cm today again when I wiped a few times. I actually had it before when I went to get tested for an infection of some sort and all was fine. I don't know what the heck it is, but since everything looked ok yesterday and has been ok all along, I guess I'm just one of those pregnant ladies with weird colored discharge. It can go away any time now though!

I just got so nauseous just now before my students went to lunch. I'm sure because I'm starving. I had my usual breakfast and then a couple hours later an apple and small piece of cheese but I guess I needed to eat sooner! I just ate a couple pretzels and feel like a new woman!

I already posted in the first tri forum, but are any of you having any weird bumps on the back of your tongue or sores in your mouth? It all just showed up yesterday and is still around today so now I am a bit concerned. At first I thought it was just because I am eating *a lot* more sugar and carbs than normal (since that is all I can actually eat right now) but the fact it's still here today makes me nervous that it might be an infection or something. I don't want to go to the dr's for something dumb, especially because flu and strep are so rampant here right now and I know as soon as I walked in, I would catch anything and everything. This is all so lovely right now on top of my nausea :nope:

Oh Leann I'm so, so sorry :nope: This must be such a difficult time for you. I'm happy that your dh was able to be there with you and you didn't have to hear the news alone. We will always be here if you need to vent or talk or cry or anything! Thinking of you :hugs:

I already posted in the first tri forum, but are any of you having any weird bumps on the back of your tongue or sores in your mouth? It all just showed up yesterday and is still around today so now I am a bit concerned. At first I thought it was just because I am eating *a lot* more sugar and carbs than normal (since that is all I can actually eat right now) but the fact it's still here today makes me nervous that it might be an infection or something. I don't want to go to the dr's for something dumb, especially because flu and strep are so rampant here right now and I know as soon as I walked in, I would catch anything and everything. This is all so lovely right now on top of my nausea :nope:
No sorry I haven't. But I know that sometimes if I eat a lot of really sweet, or really salty/tangy foods, I get sore lumps on my tongue that last a couple of days. Maybe it's just that? I guess it's my body's way of saying cut it out lol

I think so too Lala... my taste buds are definitely inflamed. I don't want to completely rule out infection, but they have gotten better over the course of today. Only thing I've changed- no peppermint and lemon candies. I've been inhaling those things, sucking on them to keep the nausea at bay, especially in class. If it doesn't completely improve, I will call the doc, but I will have to warn them... if they have to give me a strep test and swab the back of my throat, they better be prepare for some serious projectile m/s! :haha:

The only thing I've had is ulcers! Ulcers in my throat, and on the inside of my lip.

Yours sounds like it could definitely be from the lemon & peppermint lollies. I hope that's all it is :flower:

I've had the occasional mouth ulcer too the pharmacist said it was normal during pregnancy :)

I haven't seen my doctor in about 4 weeks, so I haven't asked. And don't see him again until next wednesday! I'm sure it's just something to do with our immune systems being a bit down to help the baby :flower:

Awesome, thanks! Those weird tongue bumps are still improving, though not 100%. I go to the doctor (primary care physician) Friday anyway so I'll ask then just to be sure. I'm dreading that visit--I am super paranoid about getting the flu right now!

Getting the flu would be awful! Just try to sit far away from everyone and use the hand sanitizer if they have it lol! I don't know about mouth ulcers but I usually get canker sores in my mouth when I eat a lot of candy. They are pretty ugly and painful but rinsing your mouth with salt water is supposed to help them heal faster. Last night I for sure found the heartbeat with the Doppler, it was so exciting! The Doppler is a little finicky so I didn't get an accurate heart rate reading but that's okay. Laying down, listening to it was enough for me! Running low on diclectin so I've made a doctor's appointment for Friday. I'm so terrified to run out and I know I'm not ready to wean myself off yet! Any one else have appointments or scans coming up?

Also, has anyone been over to the January testing thread to check on those ladies? I can't seem to find their thread anywhere but I'm super curious!

It got closed due to some stuff being said in there that was against the rules or something. I got a private message off Miss saying they had gone to another forum on another site.

I have an appointment next Wednesday which is the 4th just with my doctor. He will give me my referral for my next blood test, and my next scan. I've looked at DH's work roster and we don't have any days off together until I'm around 14 weeks. I'm not waiting that long, so going to ask a girl at work if she can swap a day with me or something so that DH and I can go together. I really need him there.

That's awesome that you found a HB. I would never get a Doppler! I know exactly how I would be.

Getting the flu would be awful! Just try to sit far away from everyone and use the hand sanitizer if they have it lol! I don't know about mouth ulcers but I usually get canker sores in my mouth when I eat a lot of candy. They are pretty ugly and painful but rinsing your mouth with salt water is supposed to help them heal faster. Last night I for sure found the heartbeat with the Doppler, it was so exciting! The Doppler is a little finicky so I didn't get an accurate heart rate reading but that's okay. Laying down, listening to it was enough for me! Running low on diclectin so I've made a doctor's appointment for Friday. I'm so terrified to run out and I know I'm not ready to wean myself off yet! Any one else have appointments or scans coming up?

Hehe we call canker sores ulcers in Australia. Same same. (I googled it :haha:)

Hi ladies!

My Panorama test is Friday and NT scan is Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->