• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

Emma & Banana - so excited for you girls!!!

Really hope I'm still in the runnning (got my fingers and toes crossed!) x

wohoo:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Thats 2 now!!!!!

Congrats Bananarama!!

Come on the :bfp: for the 08/08/08'ers:happydance:

Wondeful 2 :bfp: already from my thread, i'm so pleased for u guys. XXX

Emma and Bannana would you like me to add :bfp: next to ur name or wait for the morning? X

wait till morning please...I'll update first thing!

i wanna see a BFP on mineeee!!!! i have no patience!! :)

u 2 girls that def looks like a BFP!!! YAY! u go girls :) cant wait to see tomorrows test whoohooo

i'll be back going to take a bath!

Ok, so I've just been naughty... was bouyed on by your lines girls and just tested. I've got the faintest of faintest lines!!

Need your help to work out whether it's a line or an evap... Can't get the camera to take a picture of it without it it going blurry ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!! :hissy:

Come on Zoebunny...pic pic pic pic..ooohh this is exiting now!!

I think I will wait til Tuesday before anything is posted.:blush:

You won't believe it... managed to get the macro setting on my camera working and accidentally pressed my finger nail on the line and dented the test strip!!!!!!!!! :sad2:

Trying to keep my cool (so DH doesn't find out as he'll give me a lecture about getting my hopes up blah blah) so now the camera settings are ready will wait and test tomorrow morning with FMU.

If there is a line I'm ready to snap away. If there isn't a line will assume today's was an evap. Trying not to get excited just in case. xx

Zoebunny, fingers crossed for you!!!! please tell us first thing in the morning!

awww zoeee im sorry its ok tho its night where u are right, not to much longer its 2:16 pm here in maine, and let me tell u i have a wholee day to go to see if af comes! arggghh

You won't believe it... managed to get the macro setting on my camera working and accidentally pressed my finger nail on the line and dented the test strip!!!!!!!!! :sad2:

Trying to keep my cool (so DH doesn't find out as he'll give me a lecture about getting my hopes up blah blah) so now the camera settings are ready will wait and test tomorrow morning with FMU.

If there is a line I'm ready to snap away. If there isn't a line will assume today's was an evap. Trying not to get excited just in case. xx

you have the same length as me :) so we get our :witch: same day how cool, but ur LP is longer then mine, i ovulated 10 days ago, and you 12 days ago. almost close lol

Hey Girls,
Did another FRER with FMU this morning and the line was ever so slightly marginally darker than yesterday; so please put a :bfp: next to my name...

"Tentatively :happydance:"

Congrats Bananarama!! Emma I saw a line can't wait to hear your result for today.

Zoebunny I need pics please!!

:bfp: CONGRATULATIONS BANANARAMA :bfp: so pleased for you honey...

I'm really upset this morning. Tested again and got another line this morning at 6am, even though it was very faint this time I could definitely see that it was coloured, so not an evap.

Had a shower, got dressed for work but by 7:15am I started bleeding. Bright red so no mistaking :witch: Totally gutted. Must have been a chemical.

Don't think I can come on here today as just looking at my ticker is making me want to cry.

Sending you girls all of my :dust: I won't be needed it. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Emma & Krissi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Girls....Congrats again Bananarama!:happydance:

Well I tested again this morning and got an extremely faint line on an ic so did my clearblue and got another very faint line within 2 mins and this time I havnt taken it from the case!!!!

So Im not getting excited yet, they are too faint to even tell oh yet so I am going to go and get some FRERS later, do one later tonight and one in the morning..........

But its looking promising.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"