• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

Hi girls more possible symptoms. I am in a fowl mood, i can't control it have agrued with my mum 2 today over the phone, i'm dead annoyed with my sister and the only reason DH didn't get it i the neck when he phoned is cos i was to bust to have a go. I feel like my head is gonna pop off, also have a furious head ache, had some toast like and hour and a half ago and i'm STARVING already. Still getting them pinching pain in my tummy. Hope ur all ok. XXX

Sounding good Daisy!!! I know what you mean about the mood swings, nearly tw@tted someone with my rolled up brolly this morning!! Grrrrrrrrrr :ninja:

Magicvw... can you have a look at my chart pretty please????? xx

Stood in front of me so I nearly tripped up! That's all...

I could feel my blood boiling which is totally ridiculous.... :devil:
need to take a chill pill but find I have a short fuse at the moment (usually a complete puppy).
God I hate the 2WW!!!

Magicvw... can you have a look at my chart pretty please????? xx

Of course! :p I LOVE stalking charts!!

I can't believe how many fab looking charts there are in this thread. I think there is going to be a :bfp: bonanza pretty soon!

Zoe, your chart looks very nice. You have a few rocky temps, probably taking your temp at different times, but they still mostly fit within the pattern so your chart is easy to read (unlike my own which is a complete mess LOL!!!)

So, I notice you ov quite late - do you normally have longish cycles?

You also have the estrogen dip and perfectly timed BD round about ov time, and a nice positive opk to back it up - shows your luteinising hormone is doing the job nicely! You also have really nice high temps post-ov, and you also (you lucky thing) have a potential implantation dip on 7dpo. 7 dpo is exactly the right time for implantation, and it often shows itself with a dip in temps for one day! This looks really good! Plus the other symptoms you've noted, like the metallic sensation...... all fab!!! :dust::dust:

Me to. i'm highly strung but i have self control normally. This is a nightmare i just hope we get our happy and healthy April/May 09 babies. It's become a constant need now, i just want to be pregnant. Honestly is it so much to ask when ur are in a happy healthy relationsship with a home to want a baby together. All these people seem to be falling by accident and then have to decide weather to keep it or not, it's just so unfair. Sorry rant over :blush:

OK I am only 6dpo and have this uncontrollable urge to test this afternoon, i know it is about 10 days to early and afternoon so I am not going to! Its becuase I am bored its like I have nothing to do so i know I'll POAS, thank god its not a few more dpo or i think i would have tested!!

Krissi, how many days dpo are you trying to hold off for?? I 'promised' myself I wouldn't test this month until 15DPO, but I'm going crazy waiting! Maybe 15DPO was unrealistic for my will power, so I have set myself the interim target of Sunday morning (11DPO) so that I can try to hold out a little longer

Daisy, we all know how you feel honey. I can't believe that for all those years I did everything NOT to get pregnant and even panicked when I missed one pill etc and now we're actually TTC it is soooooooooooooooooooo hard. Keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end xxx

I actually got a little cup out last night and sat on the toilet with it, how mad is that. Managed to come to my senses tho thank god. :rofl:

That's for the analysis Magic... let's hope there are lots of sticky beans to go round this month xx

Daisy, we all know how you feel honey. I can't believe that for all those years I did everything NOT to get pregnant and even panicked when I missed one pill etc and now we're actually TTC it is soooooooooooooooooooo hard. Keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end xxx[/QUOTE]

I know what a waste, we so should have started trying 2 years ago in October whe we bought our house. Oh well, let's this be it for all us please. XXX

I was hoping to hold off until 13dpo so 21/08 (next thurs).

My symptoms have all disappeared and I think my PMA has flown out the window too!! I think thats why i wanted to test but as it would be impossible to get a BFP this early its prob for the best!!

Krissi, your chart is still looking good honey so don't get disheartened about not having any 'symptoms'. Your temps are lovely and high... PMA ok!?! :friends:

Yeah this thread definitely needs a PMA injection! Come on ladies! We are a dedicated group with some pretty hot looking charts flying around - I think that increases our odds signficantly. The odds of 20% that they usually bandy around apply to the population as a whole - not specifically those of us who are clued up and bding at the right times and in the right positions! :lol: So, I see no reason whatsoever for us ALL not to get our :bfp:s this time! PMA PMA PMA!!!

:hug:

Thanks magic i needed that swift kick up the butt, i am just having such a boring day at work, i have literally got no work and I am on my own everyday in the office so i have nothing to do but think!! Very dangerous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->