Ding dong, the witch is back!!!

NatoPMT

Real life mummy
Reaction score
woo HOO - af has arrived with a flourish

am now absolutely crapping myself - do i try this month???

That is totally up to you - docs normally tell you to wait three months after a mc but I've heard you are more fertile straight afterwards. Why don't you see how this af is - if its really heavy for a long time then maybe you need to give your body a rest before you start trying again. However, if everything seems normal I would go for it :thumbup:

Oh my, just seen this thread Nato... so so pleased!

Doowit doowit, I think you should try absolutely. Although obviously if you feel ready hun, physically you are back on track, it's how you feel emotionally now.... I won't lie, it will be a nervous ride next time..... but you can do it (that's my pom poms swishing there)!!:thumbup:

That's awesome news. You must feel so relieved. I would only try if you think that you are ready. I know that I'll be ready if she EVER comes back.

Do you mind me asking, how long did you wait?

Hi ladies, thanks for the support, i have decided today that im gonna go for it this month, in my weird logic, i had decided if it was light, i might not have a thick enough lining and it if was heavy, i might not have recovered, but its red, and normal and a bit crampy - nothing out of the ordinary

Round, it was 29 days after ERPC - which is pretty much the earliest it could possibly be. give a day or 2. It kinda swipes the rug away from under you when af arrives though, i was all content being worried about no af yesterday, now im all a tizzy cos d-day has arrived.

Redhead - not too heavy today anyway

swish swish

x

I must have had my d&c the same day as you. I still haven't stopped spotting though, so I doubt my AF is coming any time soon. Oh well, I'm starting to get use to this waiting stuff. Good luck with trying, I hope it happens fast for you.

Thanks round, mine was 24th march

sorry youre still spotting, and i honestly thought i was in for a long wait, i had no pmt symptoms and i usually get sore boobs the day after ov and i dont think i ov this month. I also spotted about 6 days ago although that was just pinkish cm for a couple of dayss

just yesterday i said i thought i was in for a long wait cos i was getting LH every single day for the last 19 days so you never know. Hope yours arrives very very soon and hope your bfp arrives soon after that

Woo Hoo!! :witch: :happydance:

Good to see isn't it?? Mine came too 29 days after I'd finished bleeding, from my m/c, and I usually have 29 days cycles, so it feels good to be back to some physical normality, as i wasn't really sure what to expect.

And you're going to go for it too!! How exciting :) I truly hope you get a BFP soon hun xx

hahaha ace, i love a good knees up over periods, thanks poppet!!!

its almost like im a normal person again, with added neurosis. I feel special

xx back atcha, spaklers

:happydance: YEY!! Congratulations Nato, both on AF and deciding to TTC!!

Like you say, it's your fresh start in lots of ways.

I can totally understand the mixed emotions though. I'm still waiting for mine (I had my MC around the time of your ERPC) and I know it will mean the end of it all, which is a good thing in some ways, but not all.

I think it's really great you're going for it and VERY exciting!!!

xxx

ahh thanks girls

i think im now glad that 'cycle' is over, i was holding onto it in some ways, but now af has ended it, im feeling so much more positive - hoping you join me veeeery soon kitty

I feel a bit like AF might be near today, so maybe your new start vibes are rubbing off on me! We've been NTNP since a couple of weeks after the MC (we decided to let fate decide) but from the way I feel today it's obviously decided it'll be better to wait until next month. I don't mind that though - it's obviously what is right for my body.

Plus your news has made me get all excited about TTC next cycle. I'll have to carry on living through your excitement until then! Just think, you'll be testing next month!!!!!!! :happydance: Keep us all in the loop! xxx

yes yes follow me, i will be the pied piper of periods.

oo at your possible af approach. it had better get its witchy ass over here. I really considered waiting another month, but the fact my af wasnt very light turned my head, my main worry was that my lining would be too thin after EPRC, but i think the aspirin has helped make it thicker than i was expecting, so i just cant wait now.

you gotta do whats right for you, defo, whats your reasons for waiting if you dont mind me asking?

xx

That's great about your AF being a nice convincing one! Things must have got back to normal nice and quickly for you, which is great!! I'm so pleased for you :) I'd def be TTC if I was you, but as you say everyone is different and has to feel comfortable with what they decide.

I didn't need to have an EPRC, so I didn't have the same worries about my lining or anything (hence NTNP straight away). We're moving house in a few weeks though, so I'm thinking I'll wait until we're in and settled before actively TTC again. I don't want to be all stressed and lugging boxes about right at the wrong time. I think we'll just carry on NTNP until then and as I said, let fate decide. I'm sticking to all of my healthy preg-friendly habits still though, so if it happens it's ok.

xx

yes good idea kitty, very good, keep up ya tablets and see what happens. Thanks for your support my lovely, i really appreciate it

I moved house in December and it is stressful, its a bloody nightmare but i left everything to the last minute cos thats the way i roll.

good luck with the move petal x

i think the aspirin has helped make it thicker than i was expecting

I wonder if this is what happened to me too! My AF was definitely heavier on CD 2 than normal, having to empty my mooncup more often (sorry tmi ) so if it's the aspirin that's helped that would be fab :)

We are thinking of ttc again after my next cycle, so if all goes to plan I should be ovulating around end May, I've got some strict dieting to do before then, I've lost 12 lbs already now, and I want to lose another 24!!! so 1/3 there :wacko:

I actually can't wait to see us all in first tri again........We can do it, pma xx

oh wowee - your weight loss is proper impressive sparks, look at you go!! Make sure you are getting good fats and stuff when you are being strict with yourself though. I dont think ice cream is considered a good fat, mind. Thats my problem

i don't have to lose any weight but i am sure my right leg is fatter than it should be today, my right jean leg is defo tighter than usual.

weirdly, my CD2 is heavier than usual, i am CD2 today (i dont actually know what 'CD' stands for, bu i am day 2 of period so assume i am right in thinking i am on CD2) - gotta be the aspirin sparks, if it's not, lets pretend it is.

You've got loads of time before the end of May, slow and steady is the name of the game.

and lets chant together PMA, PMA, PMA - everyone join in - PMA, PMA, PMA (im high on having af)

i am CD2 today (i dont actually know what 'CD' stands for, bu i am day 2 of period so assume i am right in thinking i am on CD2) - gotta be the aspirin sparks, if it's not, lets pretend it is.

It means cycle day (CD) So yeah day 2 :)

I only learned that myself in Feb when we started trying :blush: Actually I've learned a lot of these little things since I joined B&B.......it's a whole new world lol!!!

PMA.....PMA.....PMA.......:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->