Ding dong, the witch is back!!!

ahh there you are, in your avatar... i see you!!

you dont look like you need to lose weight sparks, and youre ver ver pretty

i know, i know too much about stuff now, i am starting to talk like a bumper in real life and ive started confusing people by saying things like 'ive got my af' when i meet friends.

who cares, i have a PMA PMA PMA (dance dance dance)

It's a good job that pic does not show below waist!!!!! I have loads of weight to lose, most of it is around my middle :growlmad:

That pic was taken in January, I actually weigh about 1 stone lighter now :thumbup:

youre doing good sparkles, very good indeed. keep it up <said in stylee of Mr Motivator>

Yeah for the :witch:! How strange to be saying that LOL . . .

I lost 1 stone before the :bfp: and will be going back on the diet next week, dreading the scales telling me how much weight i put on over the pregger period and post MC takeout fest . . .

Keep up the good work hun, though i think you look fab too :hug:

i hear ya Raz, i put half a stone on before mc, and i wasnt even showing, after, i fell face down into a family sized bar of Green and Blacks

i hear ya Raz, i put half a stone on before mc, and i wasnt even showing, after, i fell face down into a family sized bar of Green and Blacks

Awww chocolate how i adore thee! I have been enjoying a bottle of pear cider or can of beer. Going to have a chippy tea tonight as well!

corr, i miss the chippy, Londoners dont know how to make proper chips ah tells thee

in fact, they dont even know what a balm cake is. i get looked at like im remedial if i ask for one of those.

youre doing good sparkles, very good indeed. keep it up <said in stylee of Mr Motivator>

Lmao......Mr motivator!!!......We are showing our age here as I know who you're talking about :haha:

Yeah for the :witch:! How strange to be saying that LOL . . .

I lost 1 stone before the :bfp: and will be going back on the diet next week, dreading the scales telling me how much weight i put on over the pregger period and post MC takeout fest . . .

Keep up the good work hun, though i think you look fab too :hug:

Thanks hun :hugs:

Don't be too hard on yourself weight wise, looking at your sig, you've been through a hell of a lot lately! I went through the takeaway fest, as I couldn't get my head around bothering to cook. You'll get back to it when you're ready. In the mean time just rest and take care of yourself xxx

corr, i miss the chippy, Londoners dont know how to make proper chips ah tells thee

in fact, they dont even know what a balm cake is. i get looked at like im remedial if i ask for one of those.

Ohh!! Only a proper northern lass knows what a barm cake is :)

Mmm chippy chip barms!!!......with mushy peas......and gravy!!

Do you still have a northern accent nato???

I never put any weight on with my pregnancy, i'm not sure how though, as I was very bloated with constipation, and my boobies were a lot bigger!! My uterus was definitely bigger, because it was my 2nd pregnancy it seemed to be stretching quicker.

Cadbury's dairy milk is my drug of choice :) I think my veins were flowing with the stuff after my m/c

Im in this weird limbo land where i don't fit in anywhere - up north they say i sound like a southerner, and in london, i sound like a northerner, I married a Londoner and all his friends treat me like a performing monkey and make me say 'plastercast'. I can still do a good pretend scouse accent though - i used to live round that way.

Sparks, i have no idea how big my uterus is. Youve got me wondering now

when i couldnt get my fix, cadburys caramel (99p offer on giant bar) would, er, fill a gap

Hi ladies,

I have been lurking but have not posted before. I thought I would share what my awesome reproductive endocrinologist said about trying again after mc (mmc in my case). She said one of two things will happen:

First possibility: sometime within 2-3 weeks of the d&c, you will get a "period" - this is more of a pseudo-period, because there is no real lining to shed, its only happening because of the hcg drop back to 0. After this pseudo-period you will ovulate and then get a period as normal. She advised we not try to get pregnant on this first ovulation because she wants to be sure all of the old lining has shed and the lining has time to thicken. This doesn't sound like you Nato, you are the second possibility she described.

Second possibility: no "pseudo-period" instead about 36-45 days after the d&c a normal period comes. Not only is she fine with us trying to get pregnant after this first real period, she is encouraging IUI.

So there you have it - from the best below the waist dr's mouth to your ears :) Hope this helps a little. Based on what you described and what my dr said to me you should get cracking!

ahh thanks for that info zee, much appreciated

I was day 29 after ERPC, a week too early for possibility 2, a week later than possibility 1...any ideas zee? Why can't i just do as im supposed to.

sorry to hear about your loss, zee

i had an mmc too, hope you're recovering and welcome to B&B

Evening lovely ladies! x

It's nice to read I'm not the only one with the weight gain problem! I'm about 2 STONE heavier than I normally am!!! I put on a fair bit before conceiving (I went on holiday, then there was Christmas = fatal!), a STACK during pregnancy and then a fair bit more for good measure after the MC. Annoyingly I was hardly eating by that time (felt too yucky) but my whole system seemed to grind to a complete halt - I reckon I was only digesting about 2 mouthfuls of food a day and burning off about 100 calories!! The rest has been stored away nicely *groan*.

I'm trying to be good now, but nothing much seems to be shifting. You've done FANTASTICALLY Sparkly!! I'm going to use your success as motivation.

I've given up trying to decipher what my body is up to cycle-wise. I've never paid much attention to it all before and now that I'm trying to learn about everything and start figuring it all out, it seems to be doing everything completely randomly! My temp is all over the shop, I had what I thought were AF signs but now they've gone again and who knows when I ovulated or AF might arrive.

I have picked up LOADS from BnB though and as you say Nato, I've even started to use the abreviations in conversation - coincidentally I said 'AF' today too!! LOL

It's nice to hear everyone so cheery today and like Sparkly says, it'll be SO great if we can all get our BFPs near each other! I'm all excited! (A teeny part of me is starting to wonder if I might not be going to get an AF at all because we've been NTNP for the last couple of weeks and maybe these symptoms aren't imminent AF at all, but I'm trying not to think about it (and failing!!)). xxx

Ooh DP is off to get us Chinese - the good intentions might have to wait ONE more day! lol

We can't have many vices at the moment, maybe we can allow ourselves naughty food sometimes ;-)

ive been face down in a Gu pudding tonight, and i had 2 glasses of wine at lunch. i am in the naughty corner.

you fill your boots kitty, anyway, you never know when you might need those stores : practicalface:

are you temp charting then? i cant work it out, i tried before i conceived in Jan and i am too lazy to take temp at same time every day and i didnt really understand what i was looking for.

I know this month is being like trying to decipher heiroglyphics. My opks are talking in tounges. NO idea what is happening at all. I have read it can take a good few cycles to settle and even then, it might not be the same as it was before your mc.

boo hiss

yes yes lets all get BFP's by end of May - if we say it, it might happen. youd better get yours now and start us off.

Fingers / toes / eyes tightly crossed for kitty BFP right now. You be our leader, i appoint you as leader.

Ooh I LOVE Gu puds - which one did you go for??

He's still not back with the Chinese :( so I'm whiling away the time on here. It's like an uber late dinner now!

I think the Pied Piper of Periods might end up being the BFP leader, but I'll happily take on the role if I can and bring you all along with me :) There isn't any point in me testing until at least May and it seems pretty unlikely, but I do have my weird heightened sense of smell back, along with the tiredness and nautia in the morning. Oh and my addiction to OJ is back.

It's all only quite recently gone away tbh, but then I got my bfn and started to feel better. It could easily be my imagination and AF symptoms though - my moods are RANDOM!

I'm waffling LOADS tonight - sorry everyone! LOL

xxx

Forgot to say that yes I'm TRYING to temp chart Nato, but I've never done it before (using the tutorials on FF) and now is proving to be a bad time to try and learn because nothing is doing what it's meant to! I've got the thermometer in the bedside table to grab when I wake up, but it's been up and down constantly. I'll try again properly next cycle I think.

Ooh CHinese!!....

it was a melt in the middle one, i shouldnt be discussing gu on this thread with so many dieters around. and i want some chinese food now. youve set off an irreversible chain reaction. I am having a fruit tea now though, thats good for me. no caffeine or anything.

what dpo are you kitty? have you po'd yet? i can make symptoms up easily, i can make anything up i can.

race for bfp is on. i accept the challenge, i throw down the bfp gauntlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->