Ding dong, the witch is back!!!

I've just googled the hCG level issue and it seems that hCG doesn't inhibit ovulation, progesterone levels do. Apparently you can ov regardless of hCG levels (they're just a by-product of pg, they dont affect ov), but of course if they are high I guess often progesterone is too and estrogen is low, so you don't get the trigger. Hopefully I read my CM signs correctly then!!

(Stupid smiley won't work!) That was 'woohoo' lol

Congrats Nato! I've been on vacation and just saw your post. I know you've been having a weird cycle. Glad to hear your body is back on track. After my 2nd mc, I decided to try right away and not wait. I ended up having a hysteroscopy right after my first cycle, so decided to wait one more cycle just in case. I just had my second AF and we're trying again next week! I totally support your decision to start trying now, but of course, do what feels best to you!

I have no idea what an aquaflex is, but im getting the picture. Im surprised that you feel a difference down south too sparkler. are you sure its not just cos youre worried and noticing things more?

glad MrS is being supportive and not trying to dry hump you or owt though sparkles, nothing worse when youre not up for it

well things 'down there' seem back to normal now, but there was a defo difference the first few times!!! To me anyway!

DH is taking his cue from me atm on the nookie front, and he doesn't bother me! I'm quite a straightforward gal, so he knows when he's up for a bit and when he's not! And i'm usually not, so he's being patient.

EWCM only lasted for a couple of days. How long does it normally? I've never paid ANY attention to it before.

For me it lasts 1-2 days at the most. Interestingly I haven't had any since my m/c :nope: Despite this being the second time I'm sure I can feel ovulation happening. Yesterday I actually had a little tiny bit of spotting, which is normal for me when I ovulate, but usually accompanied with EWCM, really it's more like blood tinged EWCM, IYSWIM :) I am on CD 12 today and normally ov day 13/14, so the spotting came around a day or 2 earlier than normal for me!! With no EWCM at all!!!!! :(

:shrug:

Yeah I know, thanks hun. I was meant to be NTNP anyway, I just got carried away.

It was a bad day to test anyway, because I feel PANTS! I'm so down and I've practically ripped my poor undeserving OH's head off several times already. Maybe AF is on her way, but I'm trying not to think about it as I'm SICK of trying to figure out what's happening.

im sorry kitty, but you defo tried too early - youd only be 9 days after ov now

bide your ponies, theres time yet. if its making you feel crappy though thats no good, and this month anything could be going on, defo not a reflection of how things will be next month when you are a bit more regulated. its very very early days yet.

ach sparkly, i havent had any ewcm yet either, but you are defo in the area where it should be here. what about runny / lotiony? thats still fertile, i was looking it up last night. If you know you are ov but not getting the ewcm, you could use preseed to help give them a turbo boost mebbes?

sorry youre both getting confusing stuff going on xxx

Hi hearty!! hope you had a good holiday, anywhere nice (to make me jealous)?

excellent news at 2nd af!! i am trying next week too, what are your dates? Im on cd7 with 'the big push' (as husband calls it) prob Tuesday.

Yoikes.

ach sparkly, i havent had any ewcm yet either, but you are defo in the area where it should be here. what about runny / lotiony? thats still fertile, i was looking it up last night. If you know you are ov but not getting the ewcm, you could use preseed to help give them a turbo boost mebbes?

Well I defo have more cm and it is kind of creamy/lotiony, I don't normally have much at all! I'll have to google this preseed stuff....is it a lube??

Sooooo it's - 'the big push' for you next week nato???? hope your DH doesn't mean singular!! It'll take more than the one push..........hopefully :haha: Woo Hoo for the big :sex: do not disturb Mr and Mrs Nato next Tuesday!!!! :winkwink:

Now where did you put that preseed???????

I really take objection to the name of Preseed, but i tried for 3 months before my bfp and the first time i used it, i used it the month i conceived, so it might / might not've helped - its supposed to be used if you have a cm problem

https://www.preseed.co.uk/

your cm sounds like its getting there, the lotiony stuff is defo fertile...go, go, all units go.

Next week the phone will be off and the batons will be hatched down. twit twoo

Was really confused why everybody was so confused about you getting AF, now i get it. :dohh:

Sorry to hear about your mc and good luck ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->