Dizziness

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by RebeccaR19, Jan 29, 2011.

1. RebeccaR19

RebeccaR19 Well-Known Member

Is increased dizziness normal? I have been feeling randomly dizzy and lightheaded today. I found out from a coworker of mine who is 20 weeks that apparently lightheadedness is normal in the morning and that it's good to get more protein. I'm assuming dizziness is probably okay, but I just started feeling it today.

2. Ember

Ember Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

If it continues and/or gets worse, it could be blood pressure, blood sugar, anemia, or something else. I'm going to guess it's from having an empty tummy in the morning, making your blood sugar low. That's also what usually causes morning sickness that's actually in the mornings lol. I get dizzy sometimes, too, but not that often. I have heard that it is normal to have occasionally.

3. 1sttimemama2b

1sttimemama2b Well-Known Member

I was getting this around or a little after 15 weeks. It went away though. I found it was mainly if I stood up too quickly. Try getting up slowly if this is your problem too.