Do 10 Kegels then BUMP!!

They definitely get better over time as you keep doing it.

keeping this thread going...bump!

I find them hard to do half the time I forget and don't have time. I'm hoping to make it a daily habit.

At 35 weeks pregnant I can now safely say you will regret it if you don't keep these up!! I haven't done them more than once or twice a week & have started to have leakage!!! Lesson learnt the hard way :dohh:

Bump bump bump!!!

Bump!! Also important to do these post birth!!

Silly question alert! But how long do you hold it for before releasing and going onto the next one?? x

This is a stupid question, but what do kegels do for you? Why are these important during pregnancy, and after birth?

This is my first pregnancy......

They strengthen your pelvic floor so you can hold your bladder better. They also aid in an easier labour and the stronger they are before birth, the better they are after.

This sounds gross, but a good way to do them /remember to do them is when you go to the bathroom. Try and stop your urine flows few times every time you go!

This sounds gross, but a good way to do them /remember to do them is when you go to the bathroom. Try and stop your urine flows few times every time you go!

This isn't recommended during pregnancy due to increased UTI risk secondary to partial urinary retention and increased urinary glucose associated with pregnancy.

In prenatal yoga, we squeeze and then hold it for a count to ten, then release it slowly in five counts!

Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->