do you put presents from you under the tree before or on christmas?

His are definitely stashed away. Last year (he was 2.5 yo), it was just too tempting & he'd get upset about not being allowed to open any.

We don't put our presents from us under the tree until Christmas morning. This is the first and probably the last (next christmas we'll have a new little one) that we've put family's presents under the tree. It's actually been great and on several occasions I've snuck in and watched the children knelt in front of the tree, hands on their laps just smiling with excitement at the thought of opening them christmas morning. Adorable!

The one from me goes under the tree as soon as the tree up and it's bought.

All we have round the tree right now is a couple bits from famiy.
everything else will go out xmas eve.
The kids picked out something for each other so i will let them place them in front of the tree before bed.

All presents go out Christmas Eve night as I love how they all just appear. She knows they aren't all from Santa.

Before! I can't imagine having barely anything under the tree the whole month, personally. I love looking at the gifts piling up as it gets closer to Christmas. :)

Ours all get put out Christmas eve night once kids are in bed. Don't trust dd to not tear through them. I also love how we go to bed with a super clear living room and wake up to it stuffed fullnof presents.

We used to put them under way before but for the last two years we've waited until Christmas Eve. I definitely prefer waiting until Christmas Eve as I love all the suspense on how many they've got etc & the huge excitement when they finally get to see them all! :D xx

His gift from us is his Christmas eve box, so he'll get that tomorrow evening. And his gifts from everyone else are given in person when we see relative from Christmas day onwards over the next week or so. I do have a present for him from my brother who lives abroad. But I've hidden that in my parents livingroom and when we skype my brother on Christmas day, my brother will tell him where to look for it. :D

We will put them under the tree tonight in case she was tempted to open them early!

Santa delivers all the presents in our house (even the ones from family & guests) so they all go under the tree on Christmas eve after LO is in bed.

I've put all the presents from and to other family under the tree, he hasn't paid any attention to them 😂 Jacobs will come out when he's gone to bed tonight

They'll go under the tree tonight once he's in bed.

Christmas eve....although we have no tree as we put it away due to dd2 wrecking it. All presents will go near our fireplace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->