Do you smoke?

Yuck no. I did socially a few years ago. I lost my precious Grandad to cigs (mouth cancer). Never will I again. :sick:

I started smoking around 14-15 and i am now 20 and i have quit for 1 month and 2 weeks so far and am still going strong :happydance:

I smoked for a few years, got up to 20 a day for a while :(

I quit cold turkey when I found out I was pregnant, which wasn't as hard because I had incentive to stop.
I'm really fighting the urge to smoke again though, its driving me mad. When I was pregnant the though of smoking made me feel sick..I'm annoyed the urge has returned

I am currently a smoker and have been since I was 15. I do-not smoke around my son what so ever and never would. My house is a completely non smoking house, we smoke outside and always wash our hands aftre same with anyone else who does aswell and under no circumstances nobody smokes near him at all. But we both do plan to quit this year

Smoked since I was 13, quit while pregnant with Jack then started back up when he was a few months, have quit again for the pregnancy, hopefully won't go back!

I used to when i was drunk and in my 20's these days I think its a dirty habit

I tried it when i was 15 i coughed my guts up and that totally put me off!

I am currently a smoker and have been since I was 15. I do-not smoke around my son what so ever and never would. My house is a completely non smoking house, we smoke outside and always wash our hands aftre same with anyone else who does aswell and under no circumstances nobody smokes near him at all. But we both do plan to quit this year

I'm the same. DH and I both smoke outside. And never around LO.

Yes. i do. Smoked since I was 15, quit when I got pregnant, both times, then started again 2 months later. I dont smoke around anyone else or my kids though, never have, never will.

I quit years ago, and still really, really want one every time I have a drink!!(not very often these days ;))
I won't do it though - it's far too difficult to stop again!

I quit in 2005 after smoking 20 a day for 7 years.

I can't even imagine how I'd afford to smoke now!

I can't even imagine how I'd afford to smoke now!
Ditto!
I used to smoke when I was unemployed. Mad that I can't afford to since I started work :shrug:
I hate the smell of smoke now. OH smokes and it really bugs me. I thought he might have given up seeing as he has to go outside and it's been a cold winter :haha:

I tried it once and never again. I literally cannot breathe when I smell smoke. Honestly I feel like I am suffocating. I can't be within 10 ft of a smoker but have nothing against anybody who chooses to do it.

My house is smoke free and when my aunt visits (smoker) she goes outside onto the pavement for a cigarette and yet I can still smell it in my porch afterwards. My lungs are very sensitive lol

I used to. Quit when I got pregnant. Started again after he was born stupidly. Then I got Glandular fever when he was about 2 months old and I was so ill with it for ages and my throat was too sore to smoke so by the time I was better I thought that I'd gone that long so I may as well stay without them. I still have a half every now and then.. but its very rare.... and usually when i'm drunk, which only happens like twice, or 3 times a year :rofl: I'm glad I was able to quit easily both times though x

I used to but quit years ago (when I got with my OH so nearly 8 years ago), and have only ever had the odd drag here and there since then, usually when i'm out and drunk :dohh:
I still love the smell of fresh smoke though...is that wierd?? :shrug:

Those of you who quit then started again, what made you start up the second time? I don't mean it in a nasty way, just a curious way. Was it because people around you still smoked? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->