Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Good luck cakelady... i had the thirst thing and still do

I've always been someone who ends up with a headache as I forget to drink... I know, weird right? But I am SO thirsty all the time. I must be drinking more than my daily allowance easily which is prob 3 times as much as I'd normally drink. I'm waking in the night thirsty and hungry. I'm gonna be the size of a house :haha:

sounds promising daisy and cakelady!

Buttercup - yay!! welcome to the tww ;) haha. and you are right! ducky and I are practically TTC twinsies!

Noo and Jaynie - I hope the first Tri is treating you well!

awifey - sounds better than me! I'm 11dpo and 0 symptoms! Not looking too good for me but you never know right? haha.

patiently waiting for AF to arrive... :coffee:

Hey, last month I had all the symptoms and af came a day early….soo…. Maybe no symptoms will work this time? fx

Good luck to everyone and lashings of baby dust :)

Staying on all my ttc threads and of course the refugees!

Ughhh... 14 DPO, BFN. 1day from AD, feeling like she is looming. Feeling pretty down...

Hello ladies. Can I join? I'm 3 days late and tested bfn this morning. Have alot of watery cm. No sore bbs like normal :dust: to all of you

9dpo and the horrible bloating and passing gas continues. Yesterday I didn't feel that great, had a headache and even took an hour nap in the afternoon which is very unusual. My boobs feel fuller but I'm not sure. I'm tired and sleepy all day but then at night I'm tossing and turning. 5 more days!! I can't wait!!!

Boo, sorry cakelady! I've been getting more headaches recently but AF turned up everytime, so have dismissed that as a symptom now! As well as sore boobs!... thats not a symptoms anymore to me!

Hi ladies! Trying to catch up since my last post so bare with me:

cakelady: Oh hun, I'm so sorry she showed up.

Welcome Jessie! I hope AF stays away and you get your BFP in a few days!!!

Bubs: Test again in a couple days! There's still hope :flower:

Come on ladies! Sounds good so far for us. CD 14 here, missed BD on CD 12 but still have the weekend to make up for it! Trying not to overthink everything, but what else am I supposed to do?! I hope everyone's having a lovely Monday! :happydance:

Welcome Jessie! I see in your sig you have had quite a ride with ttc. I hope 2013 is your year!

so sorry cakelady! lots of hugs.

Toms - me too. in my 11th cycle I've realized that I get different symptoms every month and nothing is reliable. Unless I smell what my friend is cooking on the other side of town or my daily tea tastes like left over turkey from thanksgiving 2010, I know that they are regular AF symptoms for me. haha :haha:

welcome Jessie :hi: I hope you get your BFP soon!

Thanks ladies. Thats just my journey seeing doctors. we tried 3 years before that. I wish you all luck. Also im CD 34

Cakelady- there is akways next cycle

I guess my headaches were just headaches because AF showed up this morning :-(

I'm so sorry to hear that! Lots of wine and chocolate! :hugs:

Oh that sucks. I agree indulge :flower:

I'm scared to go to the grocery store!!:haha: Cause I know I'm going to be so tempted to buy tests!! Oh man, the wait is so hard!! Is only 5 days right?? and as long as I have symptoms I will keep my hopes up!![-o<

Hi ladies - just checking in :)
Sorry for AF arriving cakelady - wine and chocoloate were always on tap during AF for me!
Hope everyone else is doing ok - welcome to the thread to the new guys too
Went to the doctors for the first time since getting :bfp: - he did a bit of an overall check, listened to hear etc and gave me all the food advice etc. He wants me to go under joint midwife / obstetric care which is fair enough with my history so I'll be getting a letter for the main hospital with a consultant and also seeing our local community midwives in our cottage hospital. Scan at 12 weeks - seems like an age away!
Hugs to everyone and lots of baby dust :hugs: :dust:

Yayy! I'm gonna leave it a few more days before ringing the GP I think. I can't quite get it into my head that I'm even pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->