Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

As I've said in your journal Koj.... so sorry :hugs: Good luck with your none stressful approach to ttc xxx

Can I join you ladies, AF was due today but not testing for another few days yet. :))

AF got me... on CD 34 (17 DPO). Bah humbug... Well, onto next month, and I will, once again, NOT test early! I hope to see some BFP's on here, ladies! I'll keep stalking! <3

Sending big :hugs: and hoping next cycle you get your :bfp: :flower:

PS Am going to try and forget that I have recently
1) Stopped taking prenatal vitamins
2) Thrown myself down mountains on 2 long thin pieces of plastic
3) Drank more than most can manage in a week
4) Eaten the world of soft cheese
Not looking forward to telling the doctor this.... :blush:

OMG Baby, I just saw this now, huge congrats to you lady, I am SO happy for you! I look forward to catching up with you on the refugee thread.

PS Before I got my BFP I had been away on a boozy weekend with my DH and no harm done thus far so don't worry!

Thanks Mrs Eddie - see you over there!

Welcome to the new ladies :wave:

About halfway through the wait. 0 symptoms, though have been sick. It feels like a never ending cycle of tww! Tww until ovulation then tww until af, and back again...

I'd like to join you all! I'm currently 9DPO. My dh and I haven't been ttc, but my wonky cycle has thrown us for a loop. I O'd about 5 days late and only 2 days after we dtd, so there's a possiblity. A/F is due to arrive on the 30th, but I'm going to try and hold off on testing until the 2nd. :happydance:

About halfway through the wait. 0 symptoms, though have been sick. It feels like a never ending cycle of tww! Tww until ovulation then tww until af, and back again...

That is how I feel. I feel like I am always waiting. I have been sick as well. Occasional sorethroat. Achey and tired. Don't really feel pregnant though. Had some small achey cramping. Feeling hungry alot. I have been craving meat. The last 4 days I have made myself eggs and sausage every morning.

Hi Ladies!!

Just popping in to say I'm still stalking you all!! Welcome to all the new ladies!! :hi:

Also, believe me, even when you get your :bfp: the waiting doesn't stop!! Then you wait for your first appointment, your first scan, your belly to pop, to start feeling movements, your next scan etc etc. !!! Think it's a never ending wait from here on out :rofl:

I'll second that one! I'm just waiting to see my GP now, then will be waiting for the midwife, then waiting for my scan - I also feel like I'm just waiting for something awful to happen :(

Hey Ladies,

I tasted this morning since we are going to a friend's birthday dinner tonight and I wanted to make sure that I could drink alcohol. Well, MY BFP says I can't!! So excited!!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm 13 dpo and having really heavy, tingly boobs. My bloating has subsided but my jeans fit a little bit tighter. I have a headache that doesn't go away and shortness of breath.

I'm so excited and over the moon. I'm also a little scared since we miscarried back in Sept but have to focus on th good right??

Hi Ladies!!

Just popping in to say I'm still stalking you all!! Welcome to all the new ladies!! :hi:

Also, believe me, even when you get your :bfp: the waiting doesn't stop!! Then you wait for your first appointment, your first scan, your belly to pop, to start feeling movements, your next scan etc etc. !!! Think it's a never ending wait from here on out :rofl:

I have to completely agree with you on this! With my son, I was waiting to get to be 16 weeks pregnant to be in the "safe' zone (low chance of miscarriage). Then I was waiting to find out his sex. Then I was diagnosed with partial placenta previa, so I had to wait for a 30 week scan to see if it corrected (it did, yay!), then I waiting each and every day to do the kick-counts, then you wait for labor (and you think the symptom spotting ends with the two week wait, wrong! Every twinge is a sign of impending labor!). Then once in labor, you wait for it to be OVER! Then they are born.... I am still waititing... he is three. Waiting for potty training to be DONE! LOL! As mommies and mommies to be, we are destined to just spend our time waiting. Patience is not a virtue. It is a prerequisite.

Congratulations, Daisy :)

AFM: I must stop peeing on sticks. 17dpo and 7 days since :bfp: and I just HAD to get some tests and pee on one today in Tesco.... *sigh* I'm waiting for the day they scream "Lady, keep your pee to yourself! We've had enough!"

:haha: SO TRUE!!!

Also, congrats daisy on your bfp!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 more months!

AFM: I must stop peeing on sticks. 17dpo and 7 days since :bfp: and I just HAD to get some tests and pee on one today in Tesco.... *sigh* I'm waiting for the day they scream "Lady, keep your pee to yourself! We've had enough!"

Nah, keep at it! I'm sure you've peed on enough sticks with a :bfn:, so I think it's OK to indulge and to keep soaking in those :bfp:! :thumbup:

Nah, keep at it! I'm sure you've peed on enough sticks with a :bfn:, so I think it's OK to indulge and to keep soaking in those :bfp:! :thumbup:

Yup - 11 months of :bfn: Maybe I'm allowed a week of :bfp: Though the last one actually gave me a line before it'd finished soaking across the two windows so maybe I should give it a rest. I still have 1 Tesco cheap test and my digi for 2 weeks time to see my 4+

Yup - 11 months of :bfn: Maybe I'm allowed a week of :bfp: Though the last one actually gave me a line before it'd finished soaking across the two windows so maybe I should give it a rest. I still have 1 Tesco cheap test and my digi for 2 weeks time to see my 4+

If I coughs a BFP I'd totally take so many tests just to believe it and keep smiling. :)

AF arrived today :witch:

Totally expected but still kinda crushed..
this TTC thing is starting to get to me so I think I'm going to take a break. I will check on you all from time to time but am planning to minimize my BnB time.

Good luck to you all!!! :dust:

Hi koj, sorry I didn't reply sooner. I lost internet for a few days. AF showed up on 1/22 for me too. On to month 12 ttc. Enjoy your break, I hope it reduces your stress.

It took me almost 3 hours to drive home this morning I had several diversions which led me straight back to the duel carriageway that was STILL closed further down. My 65 mile commute ended up being a 120 mile commute and just drove home crying as I was so fricken tired. Got home and only slept 3 hours before being wide awake with a steaming cold I didn't have when I went to bed! Back at work tonight. Dreading it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->