Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Thought I would introduce myself! I have been reading/stalking these threads for awhile now. :oops: I love the support and all the BFPs! Someone said this is a lucky thread and that sold me!

I am 7dpo and I am starting to get a bit stir crazy. We have been TTC for 9 months. Symptom spotting:

-Boobs really hurt yesterday and the day before right when I stood up from bed in the morning. A little soreness the rest of the time and feel full. Not normal this early.
- Feel really at peace. Calm. But I just started drinking decaf green tea every morning and night, think it might balance my hormones.? Normally since getting off BC my mood is all over the place.

Want to not take a test until after my AF is due (the 28th). Hopefully chatting with you all will keep me faithful to that.

Thought I would introduce myself! I have been reading/stalking these threads for awhile now. :oops: I love the support and all the BFPs! Someone said this is a lucky thread and that sold me!

I am 7dpo and I am starting to get a bit stir crazy. We have been TTC for 9 months. Symptom spotting:

-Boobs really hurt yesterday and the day before right when I stood up from bed in the morning. A little soreness the rest of the time and feel full. Not normal this early.
- Feel really at peace. Calm. But I just started drinking decaf green tea every morning and night, think it might balance my hormones.? Normally since getting off BC my mood is all over the place.

Want to not take a test until after my AF is due (the 28th). Hopefully chatting with you all will keep me faithful to that.

Welcome! I'm also 7dpo and feeling sore boobs, bloating and really sleepy. We will try our hardest to keep you off the ledge. I'm not testing till the 26th

You 7dpo ladies (Hope and Daisy): wait! don't test! You could have a happy little embie floating around there, not even implanted yet. If you test and the test tells you no, it could be a lie. Be patient, wait, and give your little embryo time to land and get comfortable. :)

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm new to this site, and I hope this thread brings me luck. Af is due on the 23rd, so I will wait until after that to test. 11 months ttc #1.

BFN at 13 DPO. AF isn't due until Tuesday. Feeling down... I should have just wanted until Tuesday or Wednesday, huh?

After this I will never test early again. Tested bfp yesterday and 12 am this am at 10 dpo nice bfp but this am I took the second test with fmu..only slept 4 hours but its slightly lighter than the 12 am one :/.. Am holding faith that it doesn't mean anything but a sensitivity difference between the two tests. So no I'm gonna wait til tues to test.. Af was supposed to be due between mon and wed... So ladies.. try and hold out! This is stressing!

Hi Hope, Daisy and Ducky! :waves: This is definately a lucky thread! I hope you get your bfps soon!

Please post your symptoms, I love reading what other people are experiencing! Esp as I had the sorest or sore boobs straight after O last month, it really threw me!

After this I will never test early again. Tested bfp yesterday and 12 am this am at 10 dpo nice bfp but this am I took the second test with fmu..only slept 4 hours but its slightly lighter than the 12 am one :/.. Am holding faith that it doesn't mean anything but a sensitivity difference between the two tests. So no I'm gonna wait til tues to test.. Af was supposed to be due between mon and wed... So ladies.. try and hold out! This is stressing!

Sorry, I mean my AF is due between next mon and tues.. I have 24-26 day cycles.. O'd on CD14.. am hoping tues it is a very dark bfp!

welcome hopefloats! :hi:

Noo - your AF is officially late right? :happydance:

Bubs - Sorry bubs! :hugs: I hope your AF stays away and that 13dpo was just too early to test!

ducky - my AF is also due on the 23rd and we've also been TTC for 11cycles! If AF stays away, I will be testing around the 25 or 26th. How about you?

Daisy - yay! testing around the 26th as well!

Buttercup - how are you doing??

mdjoy - I hope you get a nice dark BFP soon!

hi Toms! :hi:

AFM - I had the most vivid dream this morning that I got a BFP on a FRER at 14dpo. I've had similar dreams before and I'm always CRUSHED when I wake up and realize that it was just a dream. I totally woke up and found myself rubbing my belly :haha:

Yup the ugly witch was due yesterday - No sign of her even if I have a poke of my cervix. Nicely high, no spotting (I'd normally have started spotting at least Fri, prob Thurs for AF yesterday/during early hours of today). Temps are still up on my chart and FRER getting stronger. Run out of FRER and only got one Digi left but leaving it a week or two to get a 2-3 week result or even 4+ :baby:

My Chart

Not really having many symptoms at the minute. They seem to have faded though getting awful insomnia. Finding it difficult to sleep before 3am then waking up 2 hours later with an absolutely insatiable thirst and only lucozade appears to settle it - I've drank 2L in 36 hours. Can't be healthy!

Attachments

• Digi.jpg
    Digi.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Tests.jpg
    Tests.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 11

Yup the ugly witch was due yesterday - No sign of her even if I have a poke of my cervix. Nicely high, no spotting (I'd normally have started spotting at least Fri, prob Thurs for AF yesterday/during early hours of today). Temps are still up on my chart and FRER getting stronger. Run out of FRER and only got one Digi left but leaving it a week or two to get a 2-3 week result or even 4+ :baby:

My Chart

Not really having many symptoms at the minute. They seem to have faded though getting awful insomnia. Finding it difficult to sleep before 3am then waking up 2 hours later with an absolutely insatiable thirst and only lucozade appears to settle it - I've drank 2L in 36 hours. Can't be healthy!

Congrats on your BFP!!:happydance:

Thanks ladies for keeping me off the ledge! Today I woke up with a better attitude and thinking to myself, is only 6 more days.

I'm 8dpo-

Last night the bloating was out of control. I felt so uncomfortable and tried a bunch of different things so it would go away. Of course with the bloating comes a lot of bad gas :haha: poor DH!

Today there is an annoying dull ache on the sides of my boobs. Like is not really tender, is just achey and I think they feel a little fuller than normal but I'm not sure.

I also have a lot of lower abdominal pressure, like it feels full in there and backache. I'm hoping these are signs of something but today I'm feeling discouraged but maybe is just my emotional state.

Noo did you say a lot of your symptoms have gone away?

I have felt better for the last couple of days. Still having headaches though. Feeling kinda crampy today I keep going to the bathroom looking for af. nothing yet though. please keep your fingers crossed for me.

I have felt better for the last couple of days. Still having headaches though. Feeling kinda crampy today I keep going to the bathroom looking for af. nothing yet though. please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Bubs, sorry to hear about your BFN. Implantation can be as late as 12dpo, tho, and then it might take a day or two to give you a BPF. So there is still hope! :thumbup:

Ducky, you and Koj are practically ttc twins, and also almost cycle twins! That's got to mean something :dust:

MDJoy, fx for you! congrats on the bfp anyway, it's still a good sign!

Tom's, last cycle I had so much cramping in the tww I thought for sure i was preg. But no, still not. :wacko: Our bodies sure can play tricks on us.

Afm, I had a higher temp this morning, cd 20. Yay! That means maybe I ovulated yesterday! :) If my temp is still up tomorrow, then I'll be pretty sure I did ovulate. Does anyone else like to put their ovulation (or LMP) into due date calculators? I feel a little sheepish about it, but it's kinda fun. :blush: If we made a baby yesterday, he/she'd be due Oct 12.
https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator

Here is my chart if anybody is interested. The area with no temps was where I was sick and had a high fever. The temps are all up around 102F so you can't see them, so I discarded them:
https://i47.tinypic.com/23m9fmb.jpg

Yep! I was having proper AF style cramping, backache and nausea, dizziness, sore boobs (that went) then fizzy boobs (that went) then piercing sharp pains down my nipples etc. Now I'm only really having headaches - like dehydration headaches, insomnia and insatiable thirst! Almost like my body is screaming for more fluids! cramp wise I get a tugging occasionally but nothing much. I don't particularly feel pregnant now. Just before I tested I'd actually gone off the idea of being pregnant as my "symptoms" had pretty much gone. Was waiting for AF

Noo, congrats on the BFP!!! Yay!

Buttercup: You are right. I keep reminding myself that I didn't get a BFP with my son until day AF was supposed to come, and it wasn't strong until 3 days later. I have symptoms, so just tying to stay positive.

Yep! I was having proper AF style cramping, backache and nausea, dizziness, sore boobs (that went) then fizzy boobs (that went) then piercing sharp pains down my nipples etc. Now I'm only really having headaches - like dehydration headaches, insomnia and insatiable thirst! Almost like my body is screaming for more fluids! cramp wise I get a tugging occasionally but nothing much. I don't particularly feel pregnant now. Just before I tested I'd actually gone off the idea of being pregnant as my "symptoms" had pretty much gone. Was waiting for AF

Noo, I'm having headaches and extreme thirst too. Which I would attribute to dehydration...except for the excessive peeing that is almost clear. I'm hoping that it's a good sign. I bought a cheap DT test today...I think I'll test in the AM if AF hasn't arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->