Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hey ladies!!

Sorry I've been MIA lately!
Been busy with work and the DH was away for business for couple weeks so there wasn't much activity on that end anyway. haha. But he's back now and according to CBFM, I'm cd18 but haven't O'ed yet so I guess we didn't miss this cycle. a bit surprising but I guess i'll trust it!

I will be back and catch up on all the posts I've missed!!

xoxo

Hi ladies. Af was due today, havent seen her thus far. Waiting to test until I am absolutely sure she is not planning a visit.:thumbup:

Hey ladies!!

Sorry I've been MIA lately!
Been busy with work and the DH was away for business for couple weeks so there wasn't much activity on that end anyway. haha. But he's back now and according to CBFM, I'm cd18 but haven't O'ed yet so I guess we didn't miss this cycle. a bit surprising but I guess i'll trust it!

I will be back and catch up on all the posts I've missed!!

xoxo

:hugs::hugs: missed you..you can still catch that eggy..get BD'ng it only takes 1:spermy:

Hi ladies, I'm new to this thread :) I am currently 10dpo and going crazy, i can expect my AF to arrive on friday if my luteal phase is 12 days like last cycle but i won't test until Tuesday (21st) the earliest, where i will be 2-4 days late.
With my daughter i didn't get a positive until i was 7 weeks gone so i don't see there is any point in me testing before AF.

Welcome! Man that wait will be excruciating!!! You're welcome to chat it up here to pass the time!

babebemine and baby 1 good luck and have fun BD'ing :)
mummy are you in your tww now?? I'm not sure what's going on this month.. CBFM tells me I haven't O'ed but I'm a bit suspicious.

morebabies, mrs.eddie, and noo - thanks for checking in on us!

welcome to all the newcomers!

baby dust to all!
:dust:

Hi, can I join? It's my first cycle TTC, I think I'm just 1DPO and AF is due on the 29th. I love the idea of not testing a million times and feeling disappointed, although it might be a little tougher to practice so I'm going to need support!

Good luck to all those waiting to test too :hugs: :)

kiki13, I am also 1dpo like you! AF is due one day earlier than you on the 28th...let's see if we can hold out. My major challenge during the 2WW is keeping my mind off things..like I said, MAJOR challenge. Think chatting here will be a good way to pass the time.

Good luck ladies!

kiki13, I am also 1dpo like you! AF is due one day earlier than you on the 28th...let's see if we can hold out. My major challenge during the 2WW is keeping my mind off things..like I said, MAJOR challenge. Think chatting here will be a good way to pass the time.

Good luck ladies!

Ooh I hope AF doesn't show up for either of us! :)

Glad to see you back here Koj :hugs:

Good luck to you and the rest of the lovely ladies on this thread!

Hope you get ovulating soon Koj! Does sound a little suspicious though - are you managing to get a bit of BDing done anyway? It's your first cycle using the cbfm isn't it?

I'm 2 days into fertile window and 2 BD sessions in so far! DH is on board for daily BD until a few days past ovulation and then back to every other day until AF shows though hopefully she won't! Getting lots of signs that O is close by so looks like my cycles are staying regular :happydance:

Welcome lovely new ladies :hi: This is a great thread - really supportive. We could use a few newcomers as a lot of our ladies have moved through to the refugees thread (where we will all go too when we get our BFPs!) so be great to have some new TTCers on board. The pregnant ladies still come and check on us regularly though - they're still there cheering us on in the background! :thumbup:

I have a little confession to make ladies.... this month I am planning to test at 13dpo :blush: :blush: :blush:
My reason is that I have a wedding the day before AF is due. I don't want to go crazy but if I'm not pregnant I'd like to be able to have a couple of glasses of wine over the course of the day. So there - I've admitted it now. Please don't throw me out! :haha:

:dust::dust::dust: to us all!

:flower:

Still no af, trying to stay calm and resist testing until weekend. Havent even bought a test, just so I am not tempted.

Eeek well done for not testing norcalgina.
Sounds exciting, let us know how you get on!

baby1 - sounds like a good plan! I'm all about testing early if there's a drinking event. We would never kick you out!!!

So cbfm finally gave me a fertile sign on cd 20 (yesterday) and 21 (today)! We did get some BD'ing in piror to that and DTD last night and we'll cover tonight :) If cbfm is true, then I O'ed a lot later than I usually do! I'll have to wait and see if my af arrives as usual (in about 10 days) or if it will be extended by 3-4days.

norcalgina - good luck!!! keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Good luck koj! Hopefully the cbfm has shed some light on your cycles and this will be the one! :thumbup:

Well, I made it until last night, then tested and got a faint positive. Did it again first thing this morning, little darker positive! So I am going with, BFP! Yay, baby #2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->