Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to stop by quickly and send huge :hugs: to those of you who need them.

Baby and Mummy I know that your time is coming soon. I remember people making comments to me too regarding when we were going to have a LO and it was difficult not to throttle them. I also remember feeling so low as all my friends started expecting and I felt like I was being left behind. It did happen for me and it will happen for you, I know it. I hope you both feel better soon and am thinking of you :hugs:

Koj, just an FYI, my friend who was TTC for 14 months got her BFP after two months of using the CBFM so I have everything crossed for you! :happydance:

Aw thanks ladies - you are all fab :thumbup: and it's so great having you for support.
Mummy - if I knew you in real life I would give you the biggest hug :hugs: this whole thing is just SOOOO hard at times. Really hoping you get your rainbow soon, it'll all be worth it in the long run.
I'm feeling brighter, SIL has gone into labour and I'm genuinely excited about cuddles with my new nephew, have to say I'm relieved as I was worried I'd go on another downer.
Stomach stuff has settled down so we're settling into BDing every other day as usual. Endo pain seems a bit worse so far this month so hope that doesn't mess anything up.
Koj I hope the cbfm works for you!
Good luck to us all :wacko::flower:

baby1 - I'm happy to hear that you are excited about your SIL's baby :) cuddles with newborns are the best!

Thanks Mrs. Eddie! I hope it works for me as well.. I found out though that I won't be able to start cbfm until next cycle since I apparently have to start cd1!! I wish I had known this sooner because I totally could have started this cycle if I had read the instructions sooner.. :doh:

On a separate note, its a gorgeous day in Boston today so I went out for my first run of the year! I hate exercising but the one and only time I got a chemical was when I was consistently running so I'm hoping this will help!

26 & 11 follicles. 7lining. maybe iui today. dependent on dh. he is still hopeful for natural.....hmpf.

Koj I don't know where you live in Boston but I hope you're ok!! Also any and everyone you know!! Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and what is going on there today is horrible and unbelievable! :hugs:

Appt tomorrow with RE to go over options for the next cycle in case we are not pregnant. The nurse mentioned injectables...each new thing we try sounds more invasive. Wish DH had to do the samething as well. Hopefully we don't need to go that route. Here is to hoping that implantation occured and we will get a BFP.

FX'd Babybemine x

Yes Koj, I hope all is okay. Terrible what's happened there x

Thanks ladies,

Your words mean so much!
I still can't believe what happened here.. Fortunately my DH and I didn't have any friends running the marathon this year (the first time no one close to us has run the marathon in 5yrs!) and also DH had to work so we decided to skip the marathon this year. I feel extremely fortunate but with a very heavy heart.

Thanks for keeping Boston in your thoughts!

Morebabies - I hope you and those close to you were safe as well.

Oh, so good to hear you're well and no one you knew was effected :hugs:

It is so so awful though! I keep thinking of the poor family who have lost their little boy, and their little girl and mother ore critical :( x

That's great news Koj! Shortly after hearing about it I thought of you and was hoping you hadn't been directly effected. I don't know anyone who lives there but knew people running in it. My friends father was actually 3 miles from the finish and my friend had just happened to decide last minute not go there or that's where he would be been standing. Thankfully everyone I knew was alright and not near it when it happened but its just such a terrible thing!

I'm glad everyone you know is ok morebabies!

Its seriously crazy. our friend's mom was a mile away from the finish line too. She wandered for an hour before she got reunited with her daughters (my friend's sisters) who were waiting for her near the finish line. Luckily no one was injured. Unfortunately my husband's friend cannot say the same. We found out last night that her aunt lost both legs from the knee down, and her cousin was grievously injured :( I just can't imagine what her and her family are going through right now..

All we can do is stand strong as a city!!! <3 Boston

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Koj and morebabies so glad you're both ok. What awful news, this world is not a safe place. Thoughts with anyone affected :hugs::hugs:

I'm around ovulation time now based on a 31 day cycle... having lots of EWCM, bloating and pain last few days so there's definitely something happening down there :haha: Not BDing much though unfortunately as neither of us very well at the moment :dohh: We DTD on Sat and Sun (EWCM started Sat) and will try again tonight (it's Weds eve at the moment here). So not massively hopeful for this month but we'll see....
What I am pleased about is that since my miscarriage my cycles seem to be settling, if I am ovulating now then I'm on track for my third 31-33 day cycle in a row which is a huge improvement from the 60+ day ones last year. So looks like my little angel has at least improved things for me :kiss:

Did I tell you that SIL has had her baby boy? He is absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately she had a bad delivery and has her tummy muscles have separated quite badly which will need a long time and lots of physiotherapy to recover (fortunately I'm a physio so can help out!) In the meantime she can't lift anything heavier than the baby which is an issue with an 18 month old.... But I was really touched that she asked me to come as soon as baby was born to help out for a few days. Got to take her 18 month old to go and meet his little brother with daddy then bring them home from the hospital then spend first few days at home with them. Such a privilege to be there for those precious moments :)

:flower:

Hi baby1!
Congrats on your baby nephew!!! And sorry to hear about your SIL's bad delivery.. I ripped my mom's tummy muscles when I came out too. I rushed too much and came out before the doctor arrived... She still complains to this day. haha.

I think I'm about 4dpo but I didn't use opks this month so its just a guess based on date, ewcm, and cramping. I'm definitely not going to go crazy symptom spotting this month. I'm just waiting for AF to show so that I can start using my cbfm! I still can't believe I missed my opportunity to start using it this cycle...! ugh.

baby1 congrats!you are an Aunty :happydance::happydance: i just love the smell of baby :blush: and hope you can catch an eggy this cycle.

Koj - I'll be joing you next cycle on using the cbfm(its very expensive aswell)

AFM: my doc has put me back on fertomid 100mg - i did 50mg last year and it worked first time but MC'd so i'm hoping i will catch and have a sticky beanie by the end of my 3rounds :thumbup: will be using preseed aswell.now just waiting for the stupid witch,should be here sometime next weekend.:dohh:

how is everyone else holding up?

mummy - yes, very expensive!!!! hopefully it will be worth it..

How's everyone doing? It's been pretty quiet around here!
I'm 10dpo. no symptoms whatsoever!! AF should arrive Fri and then I can start using my cbfm :)

I wish I hadn't test early. Bfn on Internet cheapie today. Had a faint line yesterday probably evap. Knew couldn't trust them. :(. I'm 12dpo. Due af Friday. No longer hopeful

Koj - Hopefully AF will not arrive but a BFP will do :hugs:
awfully quiet around here,i hope it means you ladies are busy BD'ng your butts off :haha:

Oo - so sorry for the BFN, maybe you have a very shy BFP:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->