Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Well, I made it until last night, then tested and got a faint positive. Did it again first thing this morning, little darker positive! So I am going with, BFP! Yay, baby #2!

Congratulations :)

Hi ladies. I'm cd 23 today. 10dpo going by opks. Had my day 21 bloods done. Don't know the result until drs next week. I've bought some frers which I'm saving for Monday. Ill be 12 dpo. I have ics but no point in using then they always give some sort of line and turn out to be Evaps like last cycle so I've given up on those. I have a twin pack frers going to do one Monday I think and Wednesday.

got a bfn yesterday. Hoping it is wrong. Go for a blood test if no af by thursday or friday

congrats norcalgina :)

babebemine I hope the BFN was wrong!! Keeping everything crossed for you!

I just found out yesterday that my sister is pregnant with baby #2!! I was happy and relieved that I was genuinely happy for her. Then today, I found out that my SIL is pregnant! This one caught me by surprise not only because she's not married but also because I never thought of her as even wanting a kid... I have mixed feelings about my SIL for sure... Am I just green with jealously? possibly... ha.

Also, I am officially in my tww now.

I just found out yesterday that my sister is pregnant with baby #2!! I was happy and relieved that I was genuinely happy for her. Then today, I found out that my SIL is pregnant! This one caught me by surprise not only because she's not married but also because I never thought of her as even wanting a kid... I have mixed feelings about my SIL for sure... Am I just green with jealously? possibly... ha.

Good luck, Honey! Get another BD in there for good measure! :lol:

Hi ladies I stupidly tested and got bfn on ic. Going to wait. I'm due af Friday I am 11-12 dpo so I'm going to wait now I have 1 frer. Some good news. I got my bloods back. Progesterone was 56!!! So atleast I know clomid is working. Just got to hope the sperms found the egg xx fingers crossed xx

Hello ladies :)

I'm new, and I don't know what's best to do! I was due AF on friday, according to a cycle tracking app I have on my phone... it's now Monday and although it feels like AF is going to come any second, nothing's happening. Nothing unusual symptom-wise, although I've been a bit of a nark and a bit snappy. Normally pre-AF my mood doesn't really change too much.

Anyway, don't want to bore you with my ramblings, I don't chart or really keep tabs of anything other than start/end dates for AF, so I don't know if anything else is unusual other than I've noticed my moods being different. Odd dreams, too, normally I don't remember anything. Gah, I'm doing it again.

Right. When's a good time to be doing a test? I've had cramps, and feel like AF is 'there' but it's not. I don't want to do a test too early and do the disappointed face. The fact I'm just a few days late is getting his hopes up, don't want to dash them completely by steaming in too early! Should I hang in there for Friday? App says my O date was the 3rd, cycle is on average 34 days but in as long as I've been keeping tabs on this stuff it's never been over 35 days.

Thanks and fingers crossed for you all x

I'm new, and I don't know what's best to do! I was due AF on friday, according to a cycle tracking app I have on my phone... it's now Monday and although it feels like AF is going to come any second, nothing's happening. Nothing unusual symptom-wise, although I've been a bit of a nark and a bit snappy. Normally pre-AF my mood doesn't really change too much.

Anyway, don't want to bore you with my ramblings, I don't chart or really keep tabs of anything other than start/end dates for AF, so I don't know if anything else is unusual other than I've noticed my moods being different. Odd dreams, too, normally I don't remember anything. Gah, I'm doing it again.

Right. When's a good time to be doing a test? I've had cramps, and feel like AF is 'there' but it's not. I don't want to do a test too early and do the disappointed face. The fact I'm just a few days late is getting his hopes up, don't want to dash them completely by steaming in too early! Should I hang in there for Friday? App says my O date was the 3rd, cycle is on average 34 days but in as long as I've been keeping tabs on this stuff it's never been over 35 days.

Can you hold out till Friday? If not get a double pack and test then save the other test till Friday xx Good luck!

Ya if you know your max cycle length go by that to make sure you're not testing early... or of you're really unsure 19 days after the time you had :sex:/ think bean was conceived

Thanks, Noo :) I don't have any tests in the house, and I'm new to this so don't have the addiction yet!

I've seen some cheapish dye one's on amazon, I'm wary of using a digital one straight off because lots of people saying they're not too sensitive.

Thanks, Flu, I think going by that that'd be best to test on Wednesday. I'll wait until Weds, if no sign of AF, I'll order some tests.

Good luck to you both xx

Well, I made it until last night, then tested and got a faint positive. Did it again first thing this morning, little darker positive! So I am going with, BFP! Yay, baby #2!

Congratulations! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 months :flower:

got a bfn yesterday. Hoping it is wrong. Go for a blood test if no af by thursday or friday

I hope it's wrong too, hoping AF stays away for you :hugs:

Wow congrats Aunty Koj! Know how you feel though, by the end of this year I'll have become a great Aunty once and Aunty (again) a further 3 times, making a dozen nieces and nephews with my side and DH's side. Here's hoping it's our turn soon. Hoping your 2WW turns into a BFP! :hugs:

Hi ladies I stupidly tested and got bfn on ic. Going to wait. I'm due af Friday I am 11-12 dpo so I'm going to wait now I have 1 frer. Some good news. I got my bloods back. Progesterone was 56!!! So atleast I know clomid is working. Just got to hope the sperms found the egg xx fingers crossed xx

Great news on the bloods OoOo - let's just hope your BFP is a bit shy and will be there in a few days :hugs:

Welcome CMF! :hi: And well done for not testing so far! I think Weds sounds a sensible time to test - you'll be well overdue by that point. The month I got my BFP (sadly miscarried) I felt just like AF was coming any minute and have heard a lot of other women on this forum say the same thing. Hope she stays away and let us know how you get on!! :hugs:

baby1 - sounds like a good plan! I'm all about testing early if there's a drinking event. We would never kick you out!!!

So cbfm finally gave me a fertile sign on cd 20 (yesterday) and 21 (today)! We did get some BD'ing in piror to that and DTD last night and we'll cover tonight :) If cbfm is true, then I O'ed a lot later than I usually do! I'll have to wait and see if my af arrives as usual (in about 10 days) or if it will be extended by 3-4days.

norcalgina - good luck!!! keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Goodluck Koj x

Stay strong eveyone, hope to see you all in refugee soon x

Welcome CMF! :hi: And well done for not testing so far! I think Weds sounds a sensible time to test - you'll be well overdue by that point. The month I got my BFP (sadly miscarried) I felt just like AF was coming any minute and have heard a lot of other women on this forum say the same thing. Hope she stays away and let us know how you get on!! :hugs:

Sorry to hear of your loss, Baby, and thank you :hugs:

AF still hasn't turned up, I feel like crap this morning and I've got an horrible metallic taste in my mouth. Probably be testing on Thursday when the tests show up, I'd go and buy some but everyone round here is in everyone's business!

Silly question from a first-timer to all you Mums... AF for me, I normally have pain the first 2-3 days, then it calms down to practically nothing, I was cramping bad on Saturday/Sunday (AF was due to show on Friday) and since then it's calmed to a few twinges. Is this, well, normal?! Like muscle memory or something.

I had period type cramps on and off for the whole first 6/7 weeks of pregnancy xx

CMF sounds like you may be heading towards a BFP there!!!

Well ladies that's it - I'm in the 2WW. We BD'd daily from 5 days prior up to and including predicted day of O - 6 sessions. Took a well needed day off yesterday (we're exhausted :haha:!) but we'll BD again tonight and tomorrow night for good measure. CM has gone from EWCM to thick and creamy so I think we're past the window but best make sure.

So here goes for the wait - wish me luck!

:flower:

CMF - sounds like you have great signs!!

baby1 - sounds like you have all your bases covered!! welcome to the tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->