Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Oo - sorry for the BFN :( evaps suck!!!!

babebemine - stupid witch!!! I wish she'd just leave everyone alone for 9months...

AF arrived today. Bummed but not too bad. Just excited to test out my cbfm this cycle :)

have fun with your cbfm this cycle. hope it works for you. sorry about af. this month is the last cycle of femara until injectable. hopefully getting an iui in this cycle as well

Hi ladies
Sorry it's been a while since I checked in, have been trying to have a laid back 2WW without getting too obsessive, I have been keeping an eye on you though :haha:

Babybemine and Koj - so sorry for AF arriving, am glad you've both got fixed plans for next cycle though. Let's hope this is both the cycle for you :hugs:

OoOo - did AF arrive in the end? If so hugs to you too :hugs:

Ourlilflu and MummyWant2be - where are you up to you in your cycles now? Hope all is going well.

AFM I'm around 10 dpo and AF is due Tues - Thurs time. We DTD twice during days of EWCM, we normally manage a bit more but I wasn't very well. So doubtful for this month, especially as I can feel AF coming - got the normal sore bbs and 'heavy' feeling down below. But overall I've felt more laid back this month and think I will cope better when she gets here than I did last month.

Apart from TTC our major news is that we've booked to go to USA in October - going with my BIL and SIL (the ones who have just had a baby), their little ones will be just under 2 years and 5/6 months. 2 weeks split between Florida and New Orleans and we can't wait! It's the biggest holiday we'll have done in a long long time and we're all very excited. It's honestly the first time since starting TTC that I've had something else exciting to focus on, think that's why I'm finding this cycle more chilled out. I'm even considering taking a TTC break in the next few months..... If I happen to be pregnant this cycle I'll be 6 months when we go which would be fine. But I'm not convinced it'd be a good idea to be in first tri suffering with fatigue, morning sickness etc. So may well take a break in the 3 months running up to October. That I'm even considering this is a major thing - I would've always said up until this point that nothing would stop me TTC for any period of time at all. I'm happy that I seem to be finding a bit more of a balance in this whole journey as it can be a bit mind-boggling at times :wacko:

Hope you're all keeping ok and have had good weekends :flower:

Ooh and forgot to say I will try and hold out until next Sat before testing if AF doesn't arrive, but as I say I think she's on her way....

Hey! Update on me, I was sick for a bit and thought my temps were ok but turns out they came back down and it doesn't seem like I O'd. So it should be coming on any day so been trying t bd a Lil more than usual... The wait being extra long is gonna be extra excruciating! :haha:

Welcome Donna, hope it's just a shy bfp for you!
AFM pre-AF spotting has started.... onto next cycle for me

hey ladies,

How's are you all holding up?:hugs:

Baby1 - so sorry for Af hun, and your trip sounds exciting..I know what you mean by something to distract you...i've started gym last month i go 4 times a week - so i get distracted a lil too:thumbup:

I'm on CD2 and will be doing clomid 100mg from cd5 - cd9 - FX'd these 3cycles will work and bring me a sticky..cause after this i have no idea what my doc has got planned for us...:thumbup:

oh great everyone at work is sick with flu...I've had it for 2months already hope i do not get sick again,i need to be healthy this cycle so we can BD our butts off :haha:

We need more BFP's in this thread to keep us more motivated.

A 16.5 and a couple of 13's. waiting for lh surge or going back on sunday for another ultrasound. O is later this cycle which is nice considering the follicles are on the smaller side. Hoping for more than one nice one but will be happy with that one if it is all i get.

Hi ladies how is everyone? Been a bit quiet on here lately - hope you're all ok :hugs:
I am due to ovulate next Sunday before yet another 2WW - here we go again! Isn't it amazing that when AF comes you feel like it's never going to happen and ready to throw the towel in but by the time she's gone you're back in the saddle and absolutely convinced that this will be your month!
This month I'm taking all the right vitamins (had let go of this a bit since the miscarriage) and have also started taking baby aspirin.
Wish me luck - I've got a full week of BDing coming up - poor DH isn't going to know what's happened to him! :haha:
:flower:

Good luck ladies! Fingers crossed for lots of BFPs in the coming weeks!!!

Hi ladies how is everyone? Been a bit quiet on here lately - hope you're all ok :hugs:
I am due to ovulate next Sunday before yet another 2WW - here we go again! Isn't it amazing that when AF comes you feel like it's never going to happen and ready to throw the towel in but by the time she's gone you're back in the saddle and absolutely convinced that this will be your month!
This month I'm taking all the right vitamins (had let go of this a bit since the miscarriage) and have also started taking baby aspirin.
Wish me luck - I've got a full week of BDing coming up - poor DH isn't going to know what's happened to him! :haha:
:flower:

hi baby1 - it has been really quiet in here,i hope the ladies are busy BD'ng their butts off:haha:

Good luck with your BD'ng..lots of FUN:haha:

I'm currently on CD15 today and this cycle i was put on 100mg clomid. just BD'ng every other day.:thumbup: almost in the tww though:dohh:

hope everyone else is doing okay:hugs:

Thanks for the well wishes More babies:hugs:

I wanted to pop by and wish you all a ton of good luck as well!!! I really hope this a lucky cycle for all of you!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi all. I've been away a bit. My af came on day 28. Ic was an evap :(. I am on cd18 of my new cycle today. 100mg clomid. No symptoms as of yet except a bit sore nipples that's all. Going on hol on 24th so hoping to test on 20th onward. Going to buy some frers. I have some ic but after getting my hopes up last month I've had enough of them.

Thanks for popping in ladies - it's so lovely that you keep an eye on us all! Hopefully we'll be joining you soon, hope all the pregnancies are going ok :hugs:

Mummywant2be - hope you're getting plenty of BDing in! When do you think you'll test?

Welcome back OoOo - we all need a bit of a break at times. Hope the clomid works for you this cycle :hugs:

Any news from babybemine or Koj - hope you're ok :hugs:

Thanks for popping in ladies - it's so lovely that you keep an eye on us all! Hopefully we'll be joining you soon, hope all the pregnancies are going ok :hugs:

Mummywant2be - hope you're getting plenty of BDing in! When do you think you'll test?

Welcome back OoOo - we all need a bit of a break at times. Hope the clomid works for you this cycle :hugs:

Any news from babybemine or Koj - hope you're ok :hugs:

hehehhe I'll be testing on the 30 May..:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"