Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Fingers crossed here for you as well, babybemine!

Had a very busy weekend so not had chance to pop on here. The FRERs arrived, still no dice, did one on Friday evening at his request (he's very impatient!) and one Saturday morning with fmu, both bfn. Now it's Tuesday, still no sign of AF, still getting EWCM. Got no tests in and wondering if there's just something wrong with me as I've never had this before. I'm gonna call the doctors and make an appointment.

Are you charting? Do you know when you O'd? Or your usual LP?

babybemine - any updates on your numbers??

CMF - I hope you get some answers!!

Are you charting? Do you know when you O'd? Or your usual LP?

I don't chart but have one of those cycle apps on my phone, and it says I O'd on the 3rd of May, and AF was due to start on the 17th, based on a 34 day cycle. Looking back, I'm normally 34, but have had the odd 33 or 35 here and there. So pretty regular, I've never missed one to my knowledge. I don't really know about the LP because I don't chart or use OPKs. I think the O date the app gives is roughly right because I get some signs, cramps, tenderness etc. I don't keep a good enough record really :dohh:

Sounds to me like you haven't ovulated this cycle. The only real way of knowing is charting and doing your temp/OPK

hcg up to 17...but it is risimg slowly. doc thinks maybe it is a chemical

Sounds to me like you haven't ovulated this cycle. The only real way of knowing is charting and doing your temp/OPK

Possibly, yeah. I'm gonna try go to the doctor this week and see what's going on. Wondering what'd cause that to suddenly stop, though. I'm not under any stress or owt :shrug:

Edit: Got an appointment at the docs on Friday, hopefully I'll get some answers! :D

Babebemine: I hope the numbers keep climbing and that your doctor is wrong!

CMF: Good luck!!

Mummy: How's it going? its our AF due date. I can definitely feel her coming unfortunately... I hope she's staying away from you though!

baby1: hows your tww going?

I'm embarrassed to say that I tested on the 25th (10dpo) since I had a pregnancy test lying around - hot a bfn and was pretty bummed. But didn't test after that and I don't plan to, unless by some chance AF doesn't show up. She's due today and not here yet (it's 4 in the afternoon) but you never know...

I'm on vacation in rome is AF doesn't show up till I return, I will test on June 1st. Again very unlikely given my bfn but one can always hope! I'm currently trying to distract myself with pizza and gelato!

How are you ladies doing? Anyone testing today? All the best :)

Best of luck, Kiki! Fingers crossed for you :D

I am feeling bloated as anything right now and my whole body aches. Can't wait til Friday to see the doc and find out wtf is going on! I ordered some IC tests which may be here tomorrow, then I can at do 1 or 2 before my appt. driving me nutty now not knowing what's going on :(

kiki - You can definitely get a false negative at 10dop! I hope AF stays away and that you get a BFP :) Looks like you, mummy, and I were all due for AF today. Mine never arrived.. so if AF stays away tomorrow, I will be testing on 5/31 :)

kiki - You can definitely get a false negative at 10dop! I hope AF stays away and that you get a BFP :) Looks like you, mummy, and I were all due for AF today. Mine never arrived.. so if AF stays away tomorrow, I will be testing on 5/31 :)

Good luck koj!! Are you having any symptoms? Fingers crossed for all of you!

I'm very confused about what is going on - yesterday night when I wiped I got some whitish and some publish cm. So I assumed I'm spotting and AF will arrive today. But now I'm seeing a little brownish cm when I wipe, but nothing on a pantyliner!

Is this just a weird period?!

Fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

sorry to disappoint you all.. I caved and tested this morning since AF still hadn't arrived.. but got a stark white BFN. Now just waiting for AF to arrive. it'll probably start mid day today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->