Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Sorry for double posting here, but just did another test. Deffo negative, so back to waiting for AF! Two weeks late tomorrow, and going to docs, answers shall be mine :D

sorry to disappoint you all.. I caved and tested this morning since AF still hadn't arrived.. but got a stark white BFN. Now just waiting for AF to arrive. it'll probably start mid day today.

:hugs:
So sorry to hear that koj, that sucks.

Hi ladies! Not had a chance to post for a few days but have been stalking! :haha:

Koj - Oh no! Was really hopeful when I saw you were late, still desperately hoping AF doesn't show for you :hugs:

CMF - How weird, I used to have irregular cycles before my miscarriage and it would drive me mad waiting for AF, but most be so annoying when you normally know to the day. Hopefully docs can answer.... there's still a chance it's just a very shy BFP... :hugs:

Kiki - sorry things are all a bit odd for you too, again hoping it works out for the best or you get some clear answers soon :hugs:

babybemine - any news? Been thinking of you hun, really hoping things start to improve :hugs:

How is everyone else doing? Mummywant2be any news your end? And I presume OoOo is in the middle of enjoying her hols right now :flower:

AFM - I have been naughty and tested today at 11dpo. I've had 2 days of weeing every hour (thought I had a UTI at one point) and boobs so sore they actually woke me up last night!
Anyway I got a very very faint BFP.....
Trying to not get too excited, going to keep testing to see if it gets darker, AF wasn't due until Sunday....
But looks like I'm designated driver for the wedding Saturday.
Desperately hoping this is the start of my little rainbow....
:flower:

AFM - I have been naughty and tested today at 11dpo. I've had 2 days of weeing every hour (thought I had a UTI at one point) and boobs so sore they actually woke me up last night!
Anyway I got a very very faint BFP.....
Trying to not get too excited, going to keep testing to see if it gets darker, AF wasn't due until Sunday....
But looks like I'm designated driver for the wedding Saturday.
Desperately hoping this is the start of my little rainbow....
:flower:

OMG! Thats so exciting!!! I hope this is a sticky one!! :happydance:
Being pregnant & DD definitely beats drinking at a wedding!!!

Congrats baby1!!!!!!!! I hope this one sticks for you!! So happy for you! :happydance:

poas. still faint but getting darker. had a blood test today have to wait another half hour for results.

Wow congrats you two!

My spotting went away and i'm back to sticky yellowish/whitish cm. Kind of confused now - I should probably test right?

Amazing news, baby! Made up for you :D

Fingers firmly crossed for you and babybemine :D

Was a being a bit selfish and down in the dumps about my own lack of, well, any change, all cheered up now :D

Thanks ladies!!
CMF glad you're cheered up now :hugs:
Kiki - I can hardly talk here seeing how early I tested but if what you had was implantation bleeding then they say to leave it 3 days for the HCG to get into your urine - Fx'd for you!

Exciting times,huge congratulations ladies...keep those BFP's coming..

As for me,Af is was bang on time :( now round 2 of clomid 100mg.

Koj_so sorry buddy!it will be our turn soon.

Keeping my finger crossed for you babybemine that this is a sticky one for you!!

Mummy and koj :hugs: Hopefully next cycle will be it for bother of you! :hugs:

Baby1 and babybemine, awesome!!! :D post pictures!!

Mummy, good luck with the clomid. koj, hugs and fingers crossed for you still.

As requested Buttercup! Top one is yesterday so 11 dpo and the other 2 are this morning's. All very faint but definitely there. Won't be changing ticker yet until I miss AF and start to see them get darker. Scared but excited!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 14
hcg dropped to 16.2. this cycle sucks for me...now I have to keep going back for bloods until it completely drops

As requested Buttercup! Top one is yesterday so 11 dpo and the other 2 are this morning's. All very faint but definitely there. Won't be changing ticker yet until I miss AF and start to see them get darker. Scared but excited!

Faint?! Can see them without zooming! :D

I did another this morning, and unless it's the faintest of faint lines I reckon it's another negative... I can see 'something' but it's more than likely nothing and I'm searching to get myself out of this limbo. If it is something, it'll be there bright and shiny Monday morning, cos I'm not peeing on another stick until then!

Thanks baby1wanted! I will test only on Sunday, June 2nd then! Let's see what happens. Congrats again! :)

Babybemine: Sorry :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->