• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Yay, Baby1, I am so happy for you, huge congrats :happydance: I think those are great lines and I hope they keep getting darker and darker!

Babybemine, I am so sorry; I hope that you get some answers soon. :hugs:

Koj and Mummy fx for you both for next cycle. I have a good feeling for both of you! :hugs:

Went to the doctors, had a chat and stuff but basically it's a waiting game. He's told me to do a few more tests at home, if still negative and no AF in two weeks to come back in for a blood test and some sort of investigation. Still got no answer but he didn't seem overly concerned so I feel a bit better.

Hope you're all well :)

Went to the doctors, had a chat and stuff but basically it's a waiting game. He's told me to do a few more tests at home, if still negative and no AF in two weeks to come back in for a blood test and some sort of investigation. Still got no answer but he didn't seem overly concerned so I feel a bit better.

Hope you're all well :)

Glad you're feeling better! I hope you get only good news!

Remember when I got a bfn at 10dpo? I'm glad I didn't waste any more money/tests testing early, because I finally tests a few hours ago (16-17DPO) and got this...

https://img543.imageshack.us/img543/591/img20130531192450.jpg

Yay! So exciting to finally see some more good news from this group :)

Remember when I got a bfn at 10dpo? I'm glad I didn't waste any more money/tests testing early, because I finally tests a few hours ago (16-17DPO) and got this...

Congrats!! The perfect example of why it pays to test later! ;)

Thanks CMF!

And yes buttercup I totally agree! Wish I hadn't taken even that one early test it made me so sad!

Mummy - so sorry AF arrived, hoping the clomid does it for you next cycle :hugs:
CMF, still thinking of you hun - keep strong :hugs:

Kiki yay!!! :happydance: So so happy for you and that's a fab line - we can be bump buddies yay!!

AFM I'm getting early morning sickness already... constantly nauseous and have nearly been sick a couple of times. Taking it as a good sign that I'm getting a few symptoms already. Still very cautious but also trying to enjoy things and be hopeful that this one will stick...

:flower:

Mummy - so sorry AF arrived, hoping the clomid does it for you next cycle :hugs:

Kiki yay!!! :happydance: So so happy for you and that's a fab line - we can be bump buddies yay!!

AFM I'm getting early morning sickness already... constantly nauseous and have nearly been sick a couple of times. Taking it as a good sign that I'm getting a few symptoms already. Still very cautious but also trying to enjoy things and be hopeful that this one will stick...

I'm nauseous too! I even threw up since yesterday. Ugh. And I'm also having some af like cramping.

And yes, we totally can :-D

I'm nauseous too! I even threw up since yesterday. Ugh. And I'm also having some af like cramping.

Hope you're coping ok with the sickness Kiki! I've got the cramping too - it makes me really nervous as I cramped badly during the miscarriage. Just got to keep reminding myself that it's my little monkey snuggling in down there!

Hope you're coping ok with the sickness Kiki! I've got the cramping too - it makes me really nervous as I cramped badly during the miscarriage. Just got to keep reminding myself that it's my little monkey snuggling in down there!

Yep that is what it is! I'm just avoiding food that smells weird to me and hearing dry crackers whenever I feel nauseous. What about you? :)

I've realised I'm better if I eat regularly - I feel sick after eating but that settles really quickly, the main problem is that if I get hungry I then get so nauseous that I can't eat. So having to preempt hunger and eat before I know I need to! Currently making a risotto - the smell of the wine hitting the pan really got to me - I'm having to mouth-breathe every time I go in to stir it! :haha:
PS - I know this is ridiculously stupid but it is ok to have wine as long as it's cooked right?! :blush:

Sorry ladies - this post was meant to be in the refugee thread - ignore me! :blush:

I've realised I'm better if I eat regularly - I feel sick after eating but that settles really quickly, the main problem is that if I get hungry I then get so nauseous that I can't eat. So having to preempt hunger and eat before I know I need to! Currently making a risotto - the smell of the wine hitting the pan really got to me - I'm having to mouth-breathe every time I go in to stir it! :haha:
PS - I know this is ridiculously stupid but it is ok to have wine as long as it's cooked right?! :blush:

I think so because most of it cooks out! I totally read you on being sensitive to smell, the first time I threw up and suspected I was pregnant was because of a smelly public loo :wacko:

Now onto day 17 of lateness. Still no AF, still getting cramping and another BFN this morning. Getting right naffed off with this now!

Took a photo of the BFN this morning, and just had a look on the computer... I think I'm seeing things, or it's a shadow or something... it's nothing, right?

Would've been in the 10 minute window. I'm probably high off of scoffing half a toblerone :D

Attachments

• bfn.jpg
    bfn.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 17
HCG went up to 75.8???? Docs have me recheck on wednesday and back to the office of Thursday for methotrexate. My mind is still hopeful that this can be a pregnancy that is viable despite what the nurse/doctor think.

Oh wow that's exciting, when was the last check? Is it almost doubling? Or really slow rise??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->