Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hmm I'm not a 100% on the doubling but it's like every 1-2 days right? So that's about right for 16-75! Here's hoping that bean snuggled in and will start making those numbers climb! GL and update!!!

Good luck babybemine!! I'm keeping everything crossed that this one sticks!! Hopefully you can find out soon for sure to get out of this limbo stage! Good luck :dust:

Hey everyone :) I've been stalking!

I was so hopefully for you Koj when you said af was late. Has it showed up yet?

What a rolercoaster babybemine! I hope this is the start of something wonderful x

HCG up to 199.2 progesterone went up to 3.5 from 0.2 but obviously that number is very low. In to see the doctor tomorrow and they recommend methotrexate. I am hoping that I can convince them to let me go on progesterone and to wait it out and thinking that I might go see another doctor.

Well that's still doubling in the appropriate time! I don't see what the problem is, maybe you're right about the doc! FX!!!!

babybemine, that's awesome! So the issue is that yes there is a baby in there, but it might be settled in the wrong place? It'd be pretty hard to choose methotrexate after trying all this time! :/ Definitely worth getting a second opinion. Is there something else they can do to be sure? Maybe an ultrasound or something (or is it too small at this point)?

FX for you!!

babybemine, that's awesome! So the issue is that yes there is a baby in there, but it might be settled in the wrong place? It'd be pretty hard to choose methotrexate after trying all this time! :/ Definitely worth getting a second opinion. Is there something else they can do to be sure? Maybe an ultrasound or something (or is it too small at this point)?

FX for you!!

hcg has to be 1000+ to see anything. I just had the weirdest feeling like someone kicked me hard from inside....I know it is not baby but I have never felt that before. it was like a wave of pain and then it was gone. all I could find of internet was that it could be a rupture. hopefully not as I am at work.....but at least I work in the hospital so I can go to er in an emergency

How far along would you be? Aren't ruptures at around 6 weeks?

Hi ladies how are you all doing?

Koj - Did AF arrive? Have been thinking of you and hoping for a little miracle..

CMF - any news on your cycle, hope you've got some kind of closure?

Kiki - how are you feeling? Do you know about the refugee club? Link is below...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-anyone-else-not-test-early-refugee-club.html

Thought I'd let you all know what I did differently this cycle - obviously I have no proof but I'm pretty sure it helped. My gut feeling with the miscarriage is that I didn't implant properly. And ever since my periods had been lighter and shorter than normal. So this cycle I started baby aspirin daily... it's supposed to help build up the womb lining and help with implantation by thinning the blood. Obviously this is no medical advice and you should speak to a doctor before trying but I have a real feeling that it helped my conceive and hoping it will be helping this little monkey stick. Got my first scan on 24th June to find out!
Sending you all hugs :hugs:

Thanks I'll join the refugee club now! And I really hope the baby aspirin works :hugs:

scan shows no baby yet but numbers are low so we shouldnt see anything. lining is 12 which is better than the 4 I had when I first found out I was pregnant. rechecking hcg tomorrow and hoping for it to double

Hmm I thought I replied that night... Weird! Anyways babybemine that all sounds really promising and I can't wait to see what your number is!! Update asap please!

Hey ladies!

Wow! A lot happened while I was on an AF break!

Congrats Kiki! Yes, it pays to be patient! (and saves money too ;))

I've got everything crossed for you babebemine!!

An last but not least, an official CONGRATS is due to baby1!!!! SOOOO happy for you!!! I hope this is a super sticky one!! :D

And since I guess I didn't officially update you all, I did get my AF on 14dpo. Still using my CBFM this cycle so we'll see how it goes.

Hey ladies!

An last but not least, an official CONGRATS is due to baby1!!!! SOOOO happy for you!!! I hope this is a super sticky one!! :D

And since I guess I didn't officially update you all, I did get my AF on 14dpo. Still using my CBFM this cycle so we'll see how it goes.

Thanks Koj!
Good to hear from you :) Keeping everything crossed for you this cycle :hugs:

Hey ladies!

Good luck!!! :dust:

hcg did double to 440 but due to all the issues we knew the pregnancy was nnot going to end well. there was no visible sac at 6 weeks. I had had a big cramp that came and went. in my uterus there was free fluid. progesterone was only 3. my lining us decreasing. either way things were not going well and doc suspects that if I didnt already miscarry that it was ectopic so we did the methotrexate shot....with a saddened heart and many tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->