Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Oh no! That's sad news indeed :hug: take some time and pamper your self, you've been through an emotional rollercoaster. We're all here for you!

Oh no! That's sad news indeed :hug: take some time and pamper your self, you've been through an emotional rollercoaster. We're all here for you!

thanks....have bouts of sadness but then I am ok..good news is I got pregnant.

Yes exactly now you at least know it can happen. And really if it was ectopic, you're in a way lucky you didn't suffer any damage to your tubes or rupture and need surgery. I know it's terrible to say but your system is intact and will be ready for another go soon! Did the doc give any restrictions on when to try again?

Yes exactly now you at least know it can happen. And really if it was ectopic, you're in a way lucky you didn't suffer any damage to your tubes or rupture and need surgery. I know it's terrible to say but your system is intact and will be ready for another go soon! Did the doc give any restrictions on when to try again?

have to wait until hcg falls to 0. he says we may be good for the following cycle

Well that's good, sometimes they tell you to take a few cycles off! GL keep us uodated

babybemine, I'm very sad for your loss :( But you're right--it is great news that you got pregnant! I had to end a pregnancy as well (it was a "missed miscarriage" so there was no baby, but my body just wasn't figuring it out so they gave me meds). My Dr. told me that I would have increased fertility in the months following, and I did catch again a few months later--I hope this proves to be true for you as well!! Good luck, I will be thinking of you!! :hugs:

So sorry babybemine, I'm at a loss for what to say, except that I hope you get another BFP blessing very soon :hugs:

Hello Ladies,

This was my favorite thread when I was a bnb regular, though I will admit my first two months as a member and ttc were more spent on the crazy poas gallery thread. After 5-6 mos ttc I was just too heartbroken and depressed, I could not allow ttc to control my life... So I quit logging on cold turkey and took my drs advice a relaxed and just enjoyed all the blessings I did have in my life.

I'm sorry I'm rambling. I just wanted to log on and say a huge thank you to the ladies who have provided help and support, and lots and lots of luck and baby dust to all the new additions and ttc ladies. Of course a HUGE thank you to flamingpanda for starting the thread and helping keep the crazy at bay... though I left the thread I held on to the message.

I just wanted to revisit and share that after 1 yr 2 mos of ttc we finally got our BFP on 5/29/13!!!

Lots and lots of luck and baby dust to all!!!

So I just got a little reacquainted with the thread...

Awesome to see people I used to talk to still on...
Koj - hope you're well and lots o' baby dust.

Baby1wanted & mrs.eddie - HUGE congrats on your BFPs!!!!! Super exciting!!!!

And a big congrats to Kiki as well!

Babybemine, I'm so so sorry for your loss, wishing you a TON of luck on the next cycle :flower: :hugs: :dust:

I know I don't know you but thanks for logging in and taking a peek! This is one of my favs too!

Sorry to hear about the loss babybemine but hopefully this sets things up good for next cycle! :hugs:

Contgrats EMA on the BFP!!

Babybemine, I'm so sorry that the outcome wasn't different. Wishing you tons of luck next cycle.

Aw thanks EMA and huge congrats to you too Hun! I am so happy for you :hugs: :happydance:

EMA great news!! :happydance: And lovely to hear from you. Are you going to pop into the refugee thread? :flower:

Hey ladies, took a dollar store test on a 3 hr hold? Hope it's not an evap, it def looked like pink in person... What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 8
Hey ladies, took a dollar store test on a 3 hr hold? Hope it's not an evap, it def looked like pink in person... What do you think?

Looks pretty convincing to me! Can you take another one in the morning?? Fingers crossed!

Ya I bought a frer for the morn! Eek it's nervewracking, I'm curious to see my temp, if it dips I'm probably out

EEEEEEKKKKK looks like a line to me! That would be a horrific evap, I can see colour. Can't wait to see your FRER! :hugs:

Everyone else doing ok?

I'm off for an early scan this morning as I've had problems with spotting. It'll be too early to see much but hope to see a gestational sac and getting my HCG levels done today and Friday as well

Hi. Update Af got me last month. Those ics were Evaps :(. This month I'm hoping to be pregnant. I'm cd20 today xx

Here's the update 12 dpo, day AF was supposed to be due

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members