Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Oh grrr! 8 dpo and got silly sleep and silly temps today so am ignoring them ( first was 36.0, second was 36.6 etc). Bit :-( cos chart seems to be following usual pattern. However annoying commentary voice is going ' ooh your temp is still good, you know you're pregnant'. Help!

Ahhh!!! How frustrating JustMe!! Don't want to get your hopes up, but your temp IS still good! Just chill, wait a bit, and see what your temp is like tomorrow.

MoreBabies, good luck for your daughter, and congrats on the positive opk! :sex: :sex: :sex: I love damnyouautocorrect!! Makes my day every time!!

I'm STILL spotting, but it's SO slight! In fact its so light today that I think it might be stopping. Never enough to get onto my panties and only really noticeable if I wipe really deep (tmi, sorry)! Confused as to what it is, if it's the clomid or implantation bleeding or just AF Starting crazy early! On the bright side I had a temp jump yesterday which stayed up today. If it stays up or goes up tomorrow my chart will look triphasic, which would be pretty cool in my books.

Thanks plastic :) good luck to you girls.. I hope you get your BFPs this cycle!!

Went swimming, tummy now slightly achy. Oh dear, think brain may have succumbed to the crazy

Went swimming, tummy now slightly achy. Oh dear, think brain may have succumbed to the crazy

We can be crazies together then, coz I've defiantly lost the plot! So desperately want to see a :bfp: this month!! Arg!! A number of cramps today. If my chart looks triphasic tomorrow I'm going to struggle to keep myself sane and not test!

I'm STILL spotting, but it's SO slight! In fact its so light today that I think it might be stopping. Never enough to get onto my panties and only really noticeable if I wipe really deep (tmi, sorry)! Confused as to what it is, if it's the clomid or implantation bleeding or just AF Starting crazy early! On the bright side I had a temp jump yesterday which stayed up today. If it stays up or goes up tomorrow my chart will look triphasic, which would be pretty cool in my books.[/QUOTE]

Wow your chart is looking amazing and will def look triasic with another high temp tommorow. Best of Luck for your BFP.

justmeinlove best of luck to you too, we are def all in the limbo stage of waiting. It is getting very exciting.

28329 & More babies - hoping this is your cycle get to :sex::sex:

AFM- nothing really exciting temps looking ok. Had some cramping at 6dpo in the morning. Thats it

:dust::dust: to all

Out of curiosity if you ovulate early that would push everything else up by a few days also right? I have such a good feeling about this month so I will be so disappointed if it doesn't work out. Im trying to hold back it back because I really don't want to get my hopes up. :dohh:

Hi girls hope u are having a better weekend then me! Been having AF type cramps since wed but nothing yet. AF is due to start today and on dpo 12 today. Ended up teeing this morning as I am on a hen do tonight and needed to sense check if I should be drinking. Anyway BFN! Thinking at this stage I should be getting bfp if preggo so I am goin tonight however going to be relatively sensible. So annoyed as I got my hair done curly and even with a brolly am slightly wind swept! So sitting waitin for everyone to come with my bottle if corona! X

I hate auto correct! Guessing u all know I meant testing! X

So I wasn't going to start using the OPKs until cd10 (tomorrow) but yesterday I was having a lot of ewcm and used one yesterday but I had just drank a lot of water and it was just an O. I just used one now though and got a :) !!! I can't believe how excited I am about a simple happy face! :haha: I never would have thought I ovulated this early esp since my period just ended two days ago. We :sex: last night and I guess we will be for the next few nights in a row! I hope this works!!!

I appear to have ovulated very early this month too cycle day 9 on the third day after i stopped spotting. I reallu don't believe i did so i'm still bding and taking opks til at least cd 16.

So I wasn't going to start using the OPKs until cd10 (tomorrow) but yesterday I was having a lot of ewcm and used one yesterday but I had just drank a lot of water and it was just an O. I just used one now though and got a :) !!! I can't believe how excited I am about a simple happy face! :haha: I never would have thought I ovulated this early esp since my period just ended two days ago. We :sex: last night and I guess we will be for the next few nights in a row! I hope this works!!!

I appear to have ovulated very early this month too cycle day 9 on the third day after i stopped spotting. I reallu don't believe i did so i'm still bding and taking opks til at least cd 16.

Im still using the OPKs too because Im so surprised by it. Although I will say I believe I have ovulation pains today and I also got a negative OPK this afternoon. If it turns out I did indeed ovulate Im glad I didnt wait until today to start using the OPKs or I would have missed it! We've :sex: 3 days in a row as of today (which was a bit painful :shrug:) and I have enough OPKs to last me until cd14 so we will see what happens! Good luck! Maybe we will all get our BFPs this cycle! How amazing would that be?! :dust:

Geez, what's with all the early ovulating ladies? Well so far everyone looking good!

AFM, my temp dropped this morning, 10dpo. I was so hoPing for another high temp today as that would have made my chart look triphasic. Since that failed to happen I've completely swung the other way, so sure it isn't my month and just feeling generally depressed. Sorry for the mope ladies, I'm just over all this waiting and disappointment.

Hey, hugs. Mine was poo today too so I have decided to ignore it. But yeah, me too, this a whole standard pattern of crap temps followed by bfn. Rubbish.

On the good side we are married to the loveliest guys and however this works out long time, even without a baby we still have the super awesomeness of being with them :)

Uber hugs though.

Hey, hugs. Mine was poo today too so I have decided to ignore it. But yeah, me too, this a whole standard pattern of crap temps followed by bfn. Rubbish.

On the good side we are married to the loveliest guys and however this works out long time, even without a baby we still have the super awesomeness of being with them :)

Uber hugs though.

I actually teared up reading that!! You are so right. We're married to our best friends and life is amazing. So much to be grateful for! Anything extra is just a bonus!! :hugs:

Spotting has stopped!! I'm so happy about that, I was starting to wonder if there was something wrong with me, or if it was just a crazy long extended start to AF. Clearly it wasn't that, so I'm happy.

So right now I'm (not) distracting myself by planning a big family lunch that we are hosting on tuesday. Starters, mains, dessert, salads and side dishes. And home-made lemonade. Should keep me busy for a while :)

Not sure if I should test this morning. Today is 15 dpo and I was expecting af. No signs of pregnancy or af (cm is slippery/clear...tmi).
Should I wait another day?

Ok...couldn't wait as my bladder was going to explode....

BFP

So excited and nervous. Our last two pregnancies have ended in miscarriage. We have twin girls that are 2 and a half and my husband is being deployed next month for four months. So, this month and next month was our last chance until he got back.

So nervous! I will be calling our doctor tomorrow.

Congratulations! I was gonna say with slipper clear cm on day af due to test. He he. So happy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->