Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Lol!!! MoreBabies, enjoy your SMELL! :haha:

How thing today JustMe? Scuba?

This brown spotting of mine is ever so light, but now I'm more nervous about it than excited. Starting to think its some cruel trick that the clomid is playing on me! On the bright side, my temperature did a nice little jump this morning, so maybe it is a good sign? 8 dpo today, and for once my bbs aren't sore yet. Guess clomid really does change things up!!

Lol!!! MoreBabies, enjoy your SMELL! :haha:

How thing today JustMe? Scuba?

This brown spotting of mine is ever so light, but now I'm more nervous about it than excited. Starting to think its some cruel trick that the clomid is playing on me! On the bright side, my temperature did a nice little jump this morning, so maybe it is a good sign? 8 dpo today, and for once my bbs aren't sore yet. Guess clomid really does change things up!!

But we were talking about how it could be anything and it could be :) don't worry, you either are or you aren't and their thing to do is be Zen about and relax and accept what will be and go and enjoy the sunshine and listen to the birds sing :)

I did only wake up 10 mins ago and am still in bed.

And hurrah for temp jumps! :) I think ff will have a stupid freakout if mine goes up then down again :p

Be Zen. I like that! I'm going to go be Zen on the back of a horse for the morning and take my mind off of all this stuff :thumbup: see your temp came down a touch this morning, still nice and high above cover line though!! Kmfx for you!

Hey my temp dip is like totally textbook implantation dip I'll have you know :p

(hah!)

More seriously, the only thing I can rustle up as a potential symptom is being far too emotional today (and having a headache!). Am really missing hb (stupid being at work), welled up at the thought of not seeing him until tonight.

I think the emotional is a bit of random 'more than usual' but couldn't say whether the headache is just because I'm really seized up and need a massage :o :p Either way it's all adding up to 'iwannagohomeandSNUGGLE!' :|

I just woke up to the most disturbing dream. I know its just a dream but it felt so real and everything was so clear. I know im not pregnant yet but I just dreamt I had a miscarriage :nope:. It was like I was watching myself and my husband and the 'events'. It scares me for what's to come even though it was just a dream.. :sad1:

HUGS!!!!!!! Bad dreams, especially amazingly realistic ones, suck. But dreams aren't predictive and if you can, try and do something to get out of your head for a bit - for example, physical exercise. Really push it, it will help.

Apparently dreaming of such things can be a fear of loss expressing itself.

HUGS!!!!!!! Bad dreams, especially amazingly realistic ones, suck. But dreams aren't predictive and if you can, try and do something to get out of your head for a bit - for example, physical exercise. Really push it, it will help.

Apparently dreaming of such things can be a fear of loss expressing itself.

Thanks! I just googled it too and found the same things about loss of control or expression and things like that. A part of me is afraid to have another child. My other two are 9 and 6 and it scares me a bit to start over from the baby stage. And im afraid I wont be able to get pregnant again. Also we just went for a follow up of my youngest daughters health issues the day before yesterday and the appointment didn't go quite as I thought it would leaving me a bit lost emotionally with a lot of fears. If anything id guess it would have something to do with my daughter as I try to keep my fears deep down because there's nothing I can do about it. Looking it up made me feel better that it is unlikely to be some bad omen of what's to come. Its still a bit disturbing though. Its so crazy when dreams are so real like that.

So I wasn't going to start using the OPKs until cd10 (tomorrow) but yesterday I was having a lot of ewcm and used one yesterday but I had just drank a lot of water and it was just an O. I just used one now though and got a :) !!! I can't believe how excited I am about a simple happy face! :haha: I never would have thought I ovulated this early esp since my period just ended two days ago. We :sex: last night and I guess we will be for the next few nights in a row! I hope this works!!!

Woo! Good luck! And hugs re your daughter, I hope she is ok. And totally empathise re early ov, me too!

I've done about ten mind of hula hooping today and 2 press ups. Tummy is all things now! But I imagine that's being out of practice, not a symptom ;-)

So...I got my positive opk yesterday and I'm ovulating now!! Its more painful this time but I've read a lot about more intense ovulation pain after pregnancy or a loss.

Mins and twingy. Man, auto correct is Really annoying isn't it!

:haha: gald to see im not alone! Have you ever checked out the damn you auto correct website? Its pretty funny. A friend of mine showed it to me the other day. Its some good reading.

BTW thanks about my daughter :) she's ok now and we are hoping she stays that way.. just had some fill in doctor throwing worst case outcomes in my face like I dont know the possibilities already.

So...I got my positive opk yesterday and I'm ovulating now!! Its more painful this time but I've read a lot about more intense ovulation pain after pregnancy or a loss.

Good luck!! :dust:

Oh grrr! 8 dpo and got silly sleep and silly temps today so am ignoring them ( first was 36.0, second was 36.6 etc). Bit :-( cos chart seems to be following usual pattern. However annoying commentary voice is going ' ooh your temp is still good, you know you're pregnant'. Help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->