Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hiya kristin :)

I'm 6dpo, and have very sore boobs :( LO feeding is killing me!! urgh. And I have a migraine (normally only get those a day before af is due and not due until next thursday) and feeling a bit sick. Hmmmm..... I have a feeling I might be... but then again.... damn the symptom spotting, if only we could not do that as well as not test!

Heh iow_bird, that would be awesome!

I am feeling a bit lost and confused really today. 12 dpo. And please take any of my comments now with an assumption that later stuff could come on and all of this could look really silly.

But right now, I'm a bit - well, stumped. My temp has stayed the same again (normally by now it would be going up or down). I am getting breathless Really easily (see my comments last night post swimming, today I had walking outside to get in the car). No cramping as yet today or CM.

I think this has gone well outside of my experience to date. I don't know what to think. Part of me is definitely going 'omg!' but it's having to battle the very very cynical half of me that keeps stamping on it.

ooh and hello krystinab, welcome and good luck! :) Good choice re not testing imo, way too crazy inducing :D

morebabies, I don't know much about the opk side of things - I know I read somewhere that apparently you can get a positive and then for some reason the egg doesn't release, so your body gears up and does it again - which can give you two positives over a few days. maybe that's it??

Ok girls...a little update on me...i got up this morning 11dpo and was feeling a bit grippy so i went to the bathroom. I had a bowel movement n whhen i wiped i got a light pink / brown d/c on the tp. i wiped in the front again and saw pinkish brown....is this implantation bleeding???? im so excited i cld burst! my af isnt due till saturday 5th. We only bd once this month the day after ovulation. So i really thought i was out this month...but im hoping this bleeding doesnt worsen and become a period. fx'd oh please oh please oh please God let this be my bfp!!!

Justme thats great news with your temps! But in order to keep your hopes low... We can make our bodies do funny things. You read on here about so many people having the craziest of symptoms only for aunt flow to come. Its really unbelievable! That being said I still end up getting my hopes up every time! :winkwink: Got all my fingers crossed for you though!!

AFM I think my pain has fianlly gone away. I haven't gotten out of bed so I cant say for sure yet. Maybe I had a really tough ovulation :shrug: it ended up getting quite painful for a short amount of time last night then seemed to slowly go away and now this morning im feeling good so far. I started this cycle out with a really good feeling and im slowly losing that with fear that I didnt or wont ovulate this cycle.

Heh. I don't think my temps are cos of me, hoping they'll stay high hasn't worked any other month. Am Really confused!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh. I don't think my temps are cos of me, hoping they'll stay high hasn't worked any other month. Am Really confused!!!!!!!!!!!

I know but I couldn't think of anything to say that would affect your temps. :haha:

Well I suppose the thing is that temps don't really count as a sign until they've been up fir 18 days do they
?

JustMe!!! SO hoping for you! Is your thermometer ok? Having the same temps for a number of days can be that the battery in your thermometer needs changing. OR YOU COULD BE PG!! Or not. Just saying :haha: Sorry, I'm out so now I have to live vicariously through you!!

:p thermometer is fine, hb is thinking of starting to keep a ff chart for chuckles, see when it says he ovulates :p it comes up as a diff temp for him, lol!

WEIRD ASS SYMPTOM ALERT: As I sit here innocently minding my own business and not getting much work done, suddenly my stomach now feels like it's BURNING! WTF IS THAT?! Kind of like having...well I guess stomach acid but not in my stomach?! Seriously. WTF?!

Morning ladies...I have a quick question...so at what point do you test? I mean do you wait for AF to be late a week? AF was due yesterday for me, I am going to wait til Sunday to test...just wondering when you ladies test.

Yep count me in for no testing now anyways.Im 13dpo as well and my iui test date is tomorrow. I don't even know if I want to test then. Feeling doubtful of this cycle since they let the vial of sperm sit out for the hour it took them to do the iui. Let me know when any of you decide to test. Baby Dust to all of us!!! By the way this is my last cycle that we can afford so that is another reason why I just don't want to see yet another BFN! I would be shocked if I was pregnant.

Hey all, go to those waiting.

Afm, er...

Well

Temp went up, 13 dpo. Think it will be a case of seeing what happens tomorrow.

I think I am irretrievably lost in thinking I am though. Terribly, I am also Freaking terrified! We don't own a house, we don't have surplus cash each month, my job is miles away and sucks my soul and omg what if this somehow messes up what my hb and I have! :-( (basically that's the one thing I refuse to let happen, I love him way too much!). So anyway, terrified, but would also be bummed if out. Brain has officially gone spoo. And the cramps are Not helping!

Omg Omg OMG!!!!!!! JustMe, that is looking great! You're testing tomorrow, right? I'm holding my breath, don't want to get you crazy excited, but I think you are! And don't be silly about you and DH, having a baby will only bring you closer together. A good friend of mine who recently had a baby (I love her, but GRR! When is it MY turn?!? :cry:) says that no one is ever ready for a baby, but you just make it work :hugs:

If af hasn't shown up, I'll test once the tests I ordered arrive in the post :)
I really hope you get it this time plastik :) if I am, then the every other day pattern seems to have worked quite well.

/Nervous

oh dear lovely people, please talk to me. I am going slowly mad thinking I must be but not being able to talk about it to anyone cos I can't tell hb until I get a positive test and I am not telling anyone before him - and whilst most of me thinks I must be by now, there is still a fading and desperate resistance going 'please stop thinking that, it's going to hurt so much when you're not'. So please talk to me...you're the only people I can talk to right now.

Oh sweetheart!! I sincerely hope that you are. What I came to realise is that no matter how hard I tried not to, I ended up hoping and almost convincing myslef that I was. I wasn't, but that doesn't mean that you aren't!! Think about it, will trying to convince yourself that you aren't make it any easier if AF does show? NO!! You are still going to be dissapointed and sad because no matter if you think you are or aren't, you still WANT to be. That is one thing that doesn't change. So maybe thinking that you are isn't a bad thing at all? Maybe just enjoy the possibility for a while?

How are your cramps?

Not got any...oh wait one tiny twinge right then but otherwise ok atm! :) and I see what you mean, I think I am already thinking I am, am just trying to retain a bit of negativity just in case.

Big hugs!!!

Well if it's any help, I am feeling most incredibly positive for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->