Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Everything is sounding real good Justme!! I have everything possible crossed for you!!! :dust:

urgh, cramps are back. Am suddenly very aware that it's only 13 dpo today and so there would be nothing unusual if temps drop tomorrow and AF comes. In fact it would be bang on time, and I really would have gone the Billionth extra mile in well, being totally ott and mental :(
Crap

JustMe! Down a touch but still way above coverline!! How you feeling?!? When do your tests arrive?

Well! Hilariously they apparently arrive on the 22 May...

So hb is going out and buying a first response test today :p I am going to try and cancel that other order, lol!

I feel ok! Had tons and tons of constant cramps last night which really had me convinced I was out. But then this morning, temp still up, and when I er, 'checked', there was no brown d/c so far, just slightly cream-coloured cm (not tons or anything, just a bit!)

Oh and we ate chips last night because my hb needed to do college work and I REALLY couldn't be bothered to cook - boy did I feel like a grease ball afterwards. Eurgh. If I am bfp, then I think that's going to be my last junk food for the entire 9 months if not permanently - bleurgh!

How are you? And everyone else, how are you too?

(working on the principle of 'just in case', I am currently chewing my way through a pack of rather yummy tofu, to stop any potential offspring sucking the calcium from my bones! ;)

Yay!! Glad the :witch: appears to be staying away!! Are you going to test tonight or in the morning? I would go with the morning if it were me, if I could restrain myself that long!!

I just went to the Pharmacy to pick up my clomid that I need to start taking tonight. They don't have any. Neither did any of their suppliers. Or the pharmacies nearby. Phoned the manufacturer and they are low nationwide. Great. So the lady said she'll give me the generic. They out of that too! But at least they can get that later today, so I'll have to go back after work to collect it. Not a great start to the month!

But at least they Do have the generic! Hugs!! What a pain!!

Yes I really hope it is bfp at this stage! Am really nervous!! I would test tomorrow morning but we're getting up at 4am to go camping!!!!!! ( I know, and in the mud and cold too, must be mad! :-/ ). I'm not sure I can handle bfp or bfn at 4am :-/
So might test when I get home.

Omg so freaking nervous though!!!

Go for it!!! But you have to let Ali's know THE MINUTE you find out!! Ok? I'm feeling quietly confident for you :thumbup:

I guess I should be happy they have the generic. Just not feeling very optimistic this cycle. Excuse me while I mope.

Oooohhhhhhh Justme im getting so anxious for you! I really hope you get your BFP!!! I can't wait to find out! :dust: :dust:

I've had a bit of insomnia the past 3 days now and its getting really annoying. The most I can sleep is a couple hours then im wide awake and can't get comfortable. Also, and im trying really hard not to look into this at all, BUT my bbs are a little bit sore and a little bit heavy feeling. Just a little. And not sore in the usual period sore spots and they usually don't get sore until 6ish days before my period soooooo :shrug: OK now I said it and have to keep telling myself its all in my head! And im just being crazy like usual! :wacko:

Sorry I'm not being more entertaining everyone, I'm just stuck at work being bored :p Should I test later and it comes up, I'm sure I'll post either going 'yay + eek' or 'booo'.

SO freaking nervous!

Sorry I'm not being more entertaining everyone, I'm just stuck at work being bored :p Should I test later and it comes up, I'm sure I'll post either going 'yay + eek' or 'booo'.

SO freaking nervous!

:hugs: can't wait to c ur results :happydance:

New here, 14dpo but too scared to test! My LF is 12 days, so AF should've come two days ago. I'm trying to wait for Sunday at least.

I'm such a chicken though because my periods only regulated in December after 2 years of being crazy (stress and weight gain). So now an off period just feels like I'm right back where I was. I can't stand to POAS though. I have friends to see today, and I just don't want to go out disappointed.

Hey Zilnu! I totally understand, I think I am only testing cos the total lack of AF combined with cramping is driving me mental! I am not quite sure what stage 2 will be if it comes up bfn! :o
Makes sense though :) Maybe avoid vast excesses of alcohol tonight though just in case! :) I hope it's a bfp rather than af playing silly buggers!

Thanks, Justme. :) Believe it or not, this is the first time I've told anyone other than my husband about TTC issues. Trying to wait and see is so hard, I finally decided to put it out there in the universe somewhere. Can't be good to keep things bottled up.

Sending you baby dust for a BFP!!

Just wanted to check in, Justme....looking good! I had a slight temp drop before my bfp as well, .2 I think.

Bfn. But was a 2 for £4 test, blue dye, so not entirely convinced. Will have another go at 4am! And then weds if nothing has happened. No temp tmrw cos getting up at 4am :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->