Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Sorry Hun!! I would take your temp anyway. First thing I'm doing in the morning is checking my phone for your bfp!!! X

Thanks :) *hugs* we'll see. Am tempted to buy a free for tmrw. Would be Reallly disappointing though if it came up negative! :-/

Oooh this is exciting. :happydance: Fingers crossed for you. The last test I bought was a clearblue digi. I really liked it because you can see it working. The other tests just had me staring endlessly at them. I swear an hour would go by and I'd refuse to throw it away just in case! :haha:

Er.
Yay it's 5.40am and I had to wait to pee this morning so I could get a stupid stick out of the cupboard - AT 5AM!!!

Er.
I think I've attached the photo. Er, there's kind of the most hypothetical line in the world ever. Will have another go on Wednesday morning or something, with a FRER :p

Er.

Anyway far too early in the morning to deal with this kind of stuff. Please do not mistake sleepy nerves for indifference :)

:coffee: (not really, I know!)

Attachments

• WP_000145.jpg
    WP_000145.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 30
Justmeinlove i hope it is a BFP for you best of luck

AFM - So yesterday had a big temp drop :cry: I was real sad. Then around 5p.m started spotting so I was ready for it to be all over. Spotting continued got slightly more I put on a pad by next morning it was only about tea spoon full. Other than that only when I wipe. Then today more of the same only needed one pad and usually by day 2 I need to change every 3 - 4 hours. I really don't want to get my hopes up as it can go heavy at any moment :cry:.

Symtoms been sore boobs on and off, cramps. Nausea a few times must noticible was Wednesday night I was frying some onions cooking my lental and patato curry and I did not think I would make it. I stepped away had a tangerine. Once all was done and lid was on I was fine. Last night and today frequedntly having to pee. Temp went back up slightly but not enough for me to feel good. Look at my chart and let me know what you think. I wont test till 18dpo if I make it that long. Offically freaking out!!!

Yay Justme, glad you got the BFP!

That's encouraging to me because I broke down and tested (BFN) Friday evening before going out. I knew nothing would show up at that hour of the day, so I basically just wasted a test. Couldn't bring myself to test again this morning, but if nothing changes, I'll test Sunday morning.

Good luck!

Justme I hope that's a BFP for you! Hard to see on my phone if there is any line there or not but hopefully Wednesday you will get a solid positive on a FRER!!!

Lotus I wish I could give some insight to your chart but I don't know much about temps and charting :shrug: but ill keep my fingers crossed for you that AF doesn't show up and all you have is some spotting. :dust:

AFM I still have slightly sore bbs which im still trying not to get excited about BUT its definitely not normal to have them this early AND they are sore in a different spot then the usual AF sore bbs. Have been having very light cramping/twinges once in a while down real low. Im desperately trying not to get my hopes up but the bbs soreness especially is making that hard :dohh:

I know, shocking photo! Had a bit of pink spotting yesterday and some cramps again today but think it's partially cos of all the walking around! Putting on more layers in a minute then off out again :) I hope a test comes up positive when we're back to. Which one do you guys think? Frer or cb digital? Will really stress me if not a decent line this time!!!

Well 'someone' took a frer this morning and got their BFP

I'm amazingly happy, i took it a day before AF but we were due to go on a pub crawl today and wanted to rule it out!
Now how do I post the pic!?

Good luck to everyone else!!

Congrats limpet.

Afm, temp dropped today and lots of red blood. Feels rly ott to say but pretty sure is uber early m/c as the test did have a line and I was confident I was, also there is Tons of blood. Not sure what to do, am guessing no need for Dr cos happening anyway? Anyone know? Would only be 4 weeks. Hopefully next genetic mingling success will be one with long term viability :-/

Congrats Limpet :) so very pleased for you!!!

I'm still trying to hold out until Thursday (cracked and tested yesterday and BFN with an evap so no more)! But might cheat and test tuesday.... someone talk me out of it please!!!!!!!!

Justme: Hope you get a nice clear BFP next time you test!!!!

xx x x

oh sorry justme our posts must have crossed. Maybe try and assume it was a bad test? I know thats what I do in those situations. I've had 5 early m/c and they're too heartbreaking which is one of the main reasons I try and hold of testing now!!
:hug: xx xx xx

So sorry to hear that, Justme. Fingers crossed for you that next time will stick.

Impet, that's great news on your BFP! I wish FRER had been as lucky for me. I tried this morning, and still negative. Getting my period would be a relief at this point, since I'm 4 days late.

Impet - congratulations on your BFP.

Justme - so sorry about AF :hugs: wishing you the best for next cycle.

AFM - woke up at 3a.m felt nausea but other than that nothing. I am still spotting seems to threated to go to a light flow but never quite makes it. Very scary for me. My temp was up very slightly this morning I am still over the cover line which I am never at cd 3 but scared of this bleeding :shrug: I am just going to wait it out!

Good luck to those waiting.

Justme - so sorry to hear your temp dropped. I had a similar thing happen last November. Had a digi bfp went to the doctor the next day and the urine test was neg. They took blood and my hcg levels were at a 9. So an assumed early loss. Hang in there! Your sticky bfp is coming!

Justme im so sorry :hugs: I hope you're doing ok! Hopefully next cycle will be better for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->