Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hey baby1 - I hope you get your clomid!!!! I love the determination :) Good luck!

soooo... I just experienced my FIRST ovulation spotting..! omg, so crazy! imagine my surprise when I wiped on CD19 (what I thought was 2dpo) and saw EWCM mixed with streaks of dark blood...!!! I used a tampon right after and got pink blood on it so I'm starting to winder if I haven't O'ed yet.. That would mean that I have a really short LP... That would kinda explain why I haven't conceived yet... :( well... I guess I'll be DTD tonight just in case.. ha. I really should've used OPKs this month... argh. I got too busy and lazy. haha. Maybe next month.

KOJ so happy you didn't miss ovulation! Good luck and baby dust!!

Yay Annio! Huge congrats Hun! I am so happy for you; I remember that you had a hard time last month and were pretty down. I am so glad that things worked out for you and that you've got your little sticky bean now!

Lotus: Glad to hear that all is going well with you and babe. Sorry that you have started to feel sick. One of my friends who had really bad MS swore that keeping crackers with her at all times, (even eating one before she got out of bed), really helped. I can't believe that you are 6 weeks already; you'll be in second tri before you know it!

Koj: Don't freak out yet, maybe the streak of blood and pink that you saw was IB...:happydance:

Baby: Glad to hear that you will be seeing your doctor soon and being proactive about what you think you need moving forward. Let us know how it goes!

Hope all of the rest of you lovely ladies are well. My DH and I were both off yesterday for Remembrance Day so we had a lovely long weekend away and saw some friends and family. Back at work again today, now to go through the mountain of emails that await me....:ignore::comp:

annio - in hindsight, I think what I thought was EWCM was leftover :spermy: from the night before :dohh: so I'm thinking I O'ed before the spotting when I had watery and EWCM over the weekend. Oh well.. :shrug: I guess we'll see.

It's been awfully quiet around here recently. How's everyone doing??

Mrs.Eddie - I think we posted at the same time! haha. So jealous you got yesterday off! It's funny that Canada and the US have the same holidays but named differently.. haha! Veteran's day is a "holiday" in the US but most people don't have it off.. weird right??

And thanks for thinking on the positive side. I didn't even consider that it could be IB because my phone app tells me that I O around CD15 but clearly my phone doesn't have much to base this prediction on since I just record when I get my AF. It could be possible that I O'ed early and that it was IB :) I won't get my hopes up.. but doesn't hurt to stay positive!

We must have posted at the same time Koj!

Yes, what's really odd about Remembrance Day is not everyone gets it off. I work at a Zoo, which is considered a municipally run institution, (i.e. government), so I get it off and my husband gets it off because he works at a bank. Everyone else basically has to work, (very weird).

It has been quiet on here but I think a number of people are at the beginning of their schedule...Hopefully things will pick up as more people begin to enter the TWW and then we'll get even more BFPs on here :thumbup:

Ok ladies so a bit of an odd thing has happened...
I am cd11, last cycle was 49 days so I wasn't expecting anything to happen for a while.....
I did take soy on cd4-8 to see if it'll help shorten things.

Then this eve (sorry if TMI) when I wiped after a wee there was a big load of pink/slightly orange CM on the paper - and it was like stringy EWCM - a bit thicker than the normal EWCM I get but definitely very stretchy.
I've also had a day of left sided pain....
Now I do have endo and quite often get pain BUT it tends to be in the run-up to / during AF and I've NEVER had mid-cycle spotting before.
What do you all think?

Probably nothing but you know what it's like when you're TTC - you read something into everything!!

PS - am posting this on a few threads so sorry if you see this more than once :blush: :flower:

Ok ladies so a bit of an odd thing has happened...
I am cd11, last cycle was 49 days so I wasn't expecting anything to happen for a while.....
I did take soy on cd4-8 to see if it'll help shorten things.

Then this eve (sorry if TMI) when I wiped after a wee there was a big load of pink/slightly orange CM on the paper - and it was like stringy EWCM - a bit thicker than the normal EWCM I get but definitely very stretchy.
I've also had a day of left sided pain....
Now I do have endo and quite often get pain BUT it tends to be in the run-up to / during AF and I've NEVER had mid-cycle spotting before.
What do you all think?

Probably nothing but you know what it's like when you're TTC - you read something into everything!!

PS - am posting this on a few threads so sorry if you see this more than once :blush: :flower:

Hey Baby, did you BD last night? I have heard that arrousal/semenal fluid can look like EWCM and the slight reddish tinge could have been some spotting from that? Or it could be related to ovulation, which would be super awesome :happydance:

Hey Baby1- It sounds pretty similar to what I had, except mine was at CD 19 (of my 29day cycle). As Mrs.Eddie mentioned, I had BDed the night before so I think the stretchy CM like substance was definitely :spermy: but the blood definitely was not. This is TOTALLY TMI but we had a quicky :rofl: and totally wasn't aggressive or anything. I also know that it wasn't from BDing because the spotting continued until today which is CD20 (I still get some pink/orange CM when I wipe). I can't tell what this is a sign of... I doubt its IB so I'm guessing its O spotting. I totally understand what you mean by reading into everything... I spent about 5hrs googleing CD19-20 and spotting. HAHA :rofl:

Can you remind me - did you get a full on AF last cycle?? did you ever test??

Oh! and I bought OPKs for next month :) Now even if I get my AF this month, I have something to look forward to!

Hey Baby, did you BD last night? I have heard that arrousal/semenal fluid can look like EWCM and the slight reddish tinge could have been some spotting from that? Or it could be related to ovulation, which would be super awesome :happydance:

Hey Baby1- It sounds pretty similar to what I had, except mine was at CD 19 (of my 29day cycle). As Mrs.Eddie mentioned, I had BDed the night before so I think the stretchy CM like substance was definitely :spermy: but the blood definitely was not. This is TOTALLY TMI but we had a quicky :rofl: and totally wasn't aggressive or anything. I also know that it wasn't from BDing because the spotting continued until today which is CD20 (I still get some pink/orange CM when I wipe). I can't tell what this is a sign of... I doubt its IB so I'm guessing its O spotting. I totally understand what you mean by reading into everything... I spent about 5hrs googleing CD19-20 and spotting. HAHA :rofl:

Can you remind me - did you get a full on AF last cycle?? did you ever test??

Thanks both! I did wonder if it was BD related - we had BD'd 2 nights before though so don't know if that's a bit of a gap for it to happen?
I would LOVE it to be O spotting!!! I think we'd be out for the month as DH has now pulled his back and in no fit state for :sex: but if it meant I had anywhere near a normal cycle then I'd be over the moon!

Koj - last Af was a it lighter and a day shorter than normal but pretty sure it was a proper AF... I had tested 2 days before she arrived and BFN (didn't cheat though I promise - I thought AF was nearly a week late at that point!! :haha:)

:flower:

Congratulations Annio yea. Hope you can come and join us over on the refugees page lol. How are you feeling?

Koj hope this is your month whether it is ov bleed or IB. We can't help but obsess.

Baby1 sorry to hear about your DB back problems I hope you caught the eggy.

AFM trying to stay positive that the nausea a good sign. It just feels horrible but I have my little things in place to ease. Lots of babydust to the TWW ladies.

baby1 - yea usually :spermy: comes out within 24hrs for me so it sounds like it was EWCM for you :) I hope it was O spotting and that you're on track for a regular cycle!!! and I hope your DH feels better soon :flow:

Lotus - Sorry you're feeling nauseous :( I hope the first trimester goes by quickly!!

Mrs.Eddie - how's your TWW going?? you must be nearing the end soon?

Toms, morebabies, babebemine - you guys must be heading into your tww soon! Good luck!

Noo - how are you doing?

Sorry if I missed anyone..!

Baby, that does seem a bit late for it to be BD related; maybe it is early ovulation! I hope that it helps to give you a normal cycle and that you did catch that eggy!!!

Lotus: Boo to MS but as you said its for a good cause and it means that your little bean is snuggling in and getting cozy!

Koj: AF is due on Friday so just playing the waiting game now :coffee: I also go to see my Natural Family Planner again tonight so I am excited to see how she interprets my schedule.

Congratulations Annio yea. Hope you can come and join us over on the refugees page lol. How are you feeling?

Koj hope this is your month whether it is ov bleed or IB. We can't help but obsess.

Baby1 sorry to hear about your DB back problems I hope you caught the eggy.

AFM trying to stay positive that the nausea a good sign. It just feels horrible but I have my little things in place to ease. Lots of babydust to the TWW ladies.

Thanks Lotus - I would def take the nausea as a positive sign - bet it's all a bit stressful for you but try and relax and enjoy it all if you can!! :hugs:

baby1 - yea usually :spermy: comes out within 24hrs for me so it sounds like it was EWCM for you :) I hope it was O spotting and that you're on track for a regular cycle!!! and I hope your DH feels better soon :flow:

Lotus - Sorry you're feeling nauseous :( I hope the first trimester goes by quickly!!

Mrs.Eddie - how's your TWW going?? you must be nearing the end soon?

Toms, morebabies, babebemine - you guys must be heading into your tww soon! Good luck!

Noo - how are you doing?

Sorry if I missed anyone..!

Baby, that does seem a bit late for it to be BD related; maybe it is early ovulation! I hope that it helps to give you a normal cycle and that you did catch that eggy!!!

Lotus: Boo to MS but as you said its for a good cause and it means that your little bean is snuggling in and getting cozy!

Koj: AF is due on Friday so just playing the waiting game now :coffee: I also go to see my Natural Family Planner again tonight so I am excited to see how she interprets my schedule.

Thanks ladies guess we'll see what happens! DH's back is a little better so am pouncing tonight! :haha:

Good luck to everyone in 2WW! :flower:

I'm good thanks. Waiting for AF. Think she's due on 19th. Though excited as I'm getting my new car next week :)

I went to see my natural family planner last night and we went over my cycle. The timing was actually quite good as we had a pretty much a full cycle to review and discuss.

The excellent news was that she said my body is completely doing what it is supposed to be doing :happydance: She was actually surprised and impressed that it was functioning so well given my recent illness. So she is quite pleased and so was I.

She also said our BD timing was good this cycle, so we're on the right track. And I had correctly determined my ovulation day, which she was also pleased about.

The only thing she is a tad concerned about was that I had a few days of spotting throughout my cycle, (about 3). Some after BD, some not. She thinks it might be due to lower iron, which I do have. I am on a supplement but I am also going to try and eat some more iron rich foods. She suggested liver :sick: Um, no thanks :haha:

Anyway, I just wanted to share as I am relieved that my body is functioning well. I was afraid she would say that my body was still not working properly so it was a pleasant surprise.

Hope all of you are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->