Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Baby: Boo to an anovoluntary cycle:growlmad: I really think you may have just OV later than ususal and am keeping my fingers crossed for you still! And yes, as Koj and Morebabies have said, step away from Dr. Google :haha: I was driving myself mad for awhile googling every little symptom. I was pregnant, I was infertile, I had a luteal phase defect, the list goes on and on. Just relax and take things one day at a time, I know that everything will work out! And yay for the dresses; I absolutely love shopping, (one of my favourite extra curricular activities) :happydance:

Noo: Sorry bding hasn't been happening but it sounds like you still have lots of time :thumbup: I find now that we are being more relaxed, my DH is much more willing to perform shall we say:blush: Plus I threaten to bring the BBT back out if we aren't Bding enough, which normally straightens him out pretty quickly, (he hated that thing).

Morebabies: It is a lot of kids but it is so much fun! I love seeing all the kids in their costumes. I'm glad that you had a great time with your LOs. I think that buying the dress one size bigger was a good idea! I did that for my sister's wedding in August too just in case...I really hope that you won't need that bottle of wine this weekend and am sending lots of :dust: your way!

Koj: It was fun and WOW I cannot imagine having 500 show up :shock: My DH and I pretty much had to take shifts by the door as the kids were coming in droves at one point. At 500 I think you would just be throwing candy at them...

And Baby and Tom's Mum: Completley unrelated to TTC but as you are talking about where you live...I went to London to visit one of my best friends last year and wish that I had got to see more of the country. We went to Windsor and Richmond but my DH and I really want to make a trip back to do a tour of the English countryside.

Oh and most importantly...

Wishing all of you lovely ladies a happy, restful and wonderful weekend filled with lots of :sex::dust::bunny: and :drunk: (if necessary)

Thanks Mrs Eddie - each day AF stays away I get that little bit more hopeful.....
The UK has some really beautiful countryside - if you do come back then let me know and I'll send you a big long list of places to go to! I hear Canada has spectacular landscapes as well, the world really is beautiful in places :)

My husband usually yells at me to stop especially if I'm at it when the kids are sick with something and I've become much worse since these smart phones came out. :dohh:

Google told me DS had appendicitis when NHS Direct told me constantly it was a 24 hour sickness bug - 24 hours after first vomiting he'd had an emergency appendectomy and had such an infected appendix it had burst, turned into a gooey mess and had leaked poison into his abdomen resulting in a 90 minute procedure taking over 4 hours to cleanse his insides....

... Google isn't always a bad thing :)

We went to Windsor and Richmond but my DH and I really want to make a trip back to do a tour of the English countryside.

If you come back to the UK - You should venture further north and come visit the Yorkshire Dales.... Absolutely beautiful countryside that I completely take for granted.... Or the Lake District.... Again, beautiful!

Yeah I second going to Yorkshire and the Lakes :).... I do like Wales though!

My Uncle lives in Alberta in Canada, he has an RV and told me I must come over with the family and take it for a trip :)...... I'll take him up on it when we have the money!

Aww baby1 im so sorry :hugs: :hugs: 28-30 days seems like hell to wait for I cant imagine having to wait almost two months to find out anything. Hopefully you have better luck next cycle!! :hug:

Sooo I just took a test because DH and I are going out tonight and BFN :sad1: Surely if it was going to be positive it would show up by now. Oh well..

Sooo I just took a test because DH and I are going out tonight and BFN :sad1: Surely if it was going to be positive it would show up by now. Oh well..

Sorry it was not a bfp for you.

I had the same idea as well. Woke up and felt that today was the day that i had to test. Pulled out my First Response 6 days early test and :bfn: for me as well. I was really hoping it would be positive. Here is to getting your :drunk: on tonight

I had the same idea as well. Woke up and felt that today was the day that i had to test. Pulled out my First Response 6 days early test and :bfn: for me as well. I was really hoping it would be positive. Here is to getting your :drunk: on tonight

Do bare in mind those tests only show BFP 6 days early in something like 59% of women! There is time yet! The % goes up every day closer to your period.

Do bare in mind those tests only show BFP 6 days early in something like 59% of women! There is time yet! The % goes up every day closer to your period.

My AF tracker says I should start in two days

My AF tracker says I should start in two days

Test again when she's late x

:hugs: Sorry for the BFN hun :-(

Sorry to you too babybemine :hugs:

I'm currently consoling myself with chocolate, wine and strictly come dancing :flower:

I'm out :cry: woke up with AF today. This is only the second time ever that I've had a 31 day cycle. I was really starting to think that somehow this was actually it. I guess I'll just have to make sure we :sex: more this cycle...

baby1 - sorry the AF got you :( Here's to a better month!!!

morebabies - sorry the AF got you as well. I also had the longest cycle in Sept (31days) and I was SO convinced it was my month and was crushed when I got a BFN :( Happy BD'ing this month!

babybemine - you're not out til the ugly witch shows!!

Baby and Morebabies: I am so sorry that AF got you :hugs: I hope that you enjoyed your weekends and Baby glad to hear that you were able to indulge a bit. Here's to a lucky next cycle!

Babybemine: I have my fx for you that the witch stays away, keep us posted!

Noo, Baby and Tom's Mum: Thanks for all your travel suggestions. We are planning to make another trip to see my friend within the next two years so I will definitely ask for your suggestions. Last time our visit was really busy given that we spent a week in London and then headed to Paris...

And yes, Canada is beautiful. Alberta and BC both have some amazing natural features, (I personally LOVE Vancouver), and I happen to think that Toronto is one of the best large cities around, though I may be slightly biased :haha:

Hope you are all doing well. Happy Monday everyone!

I'm out :cry: woke up with AF today. This is only the second time ever that I've had a 31 day cycle. I was really starting to think that somehow this was actually it. I guess I'll just have to make sure we :sex: more this cycle...

Sorry AF got you hun :hugs:

Nasty witch visited. :cry:

Getting another OPK reader for this month. Any recommendations? My last one was first Response month kit and I wasted half the box because they are no good.

Nasty witch visited. :cry:

Getting another OPK reader for this month. Any recommendations? My last one was first Response month kit and I wasted half the box because they are no good.

So sorry about AF Hun :hugs:

In terms of OPKs I don't use them so I can't make any personal recommendations but I know a number of people who really like the Clearblue Digital Ones, (with a smilely face), as you don't have to try and interpret lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->