Does Lush have a sale?

emyandpotato

Reaction score
As in the soap shop? I got a £10 gift card from BIL for Christmas and don't know whether to spend it now or resist and wait til after Christmas when they may have a sale. But I'm not sure if they do?! Does anyone know?

I've seen them have a sale in the summer so i'd think they'd have a january one. Won't they want to get rid of all the remaining xmas bath bombs etc?

btw, you're avatar photo is stunning!

I think they do yeah. I know after Christmas they do loads of giveaways at least, ie spend £10 get a bag of freebies worth £10. (I know this because my nobhead ex once gave me the bag of freebies as a birthday present, and left the reciept in the bag :dohh: :lol:)

as far as I know they sell off all the christmas gift sets at sale prices :) they were all half price last year so I would definitely wait until january! :)

I think they do yeah. I know after Christmas they do loads of giveaways at least, ie spend £10 get a bag of freebies worth £10. (I know this because my nobhead ex once gave me the bag of freebies as a birthday present, and left the reciept in the bag :dohh: :lol:)

They've not done the grab bags for a few years but all the Christmas sets and individual Christmas stuff goes 50% off :)

I hope they have a sale! Lush is my favourite xxx

According to Hotdeals UK on FB their sale started today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->