Dollar Tree POAS Challenge

Hey ladies, got a dip this morning. But my overall temps are all hanging around the same place. No leads other than creamy cm and acute sense of smell.

So I went to the ER tonight. My blood sugar was super high. When I was there I also told them about the sharp quick pains in the vagina. Which has happened twice. Honestly I was hoping they would give a blood test for pregnancy. Instead they did a pelvic exam and a urine, which was a :bfn: then they diagnosed me with "a little bit of a yeast infection" as the nurse said, after she first said it was "a little bit of a UTI". I also heard the doctor say while he was doing the exam "see some discharge". It was not discharge it was "creamy cervix mucus" as I know, I've been tracking. I really do not believe I have a yeast infection y'all. I have no symptoms at all. I feel like they just gave me a diagnosis! Im pissed, confused and I got a :bfn: at 11 DPO.

check out my chart too.

I accidentally unsubscribed from the butterflies to babies thread and now can't find it, can you send me the link to it?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/2217965-open-butterflies-babies-4-bfps.html

Update: Abdominal ultrasound came back normal for everything, accept liver was undetermined. So they gave me a blood test to check liver functioning. Pelvic/ultrasound was normal besides 2 small fibroids in the body of the uterus, largest measuring 1.5 cm. There is also a small amount of free cul-de-sac fluid which is within physiologic limits......my doctor was super short about discussing the results and when asked could any of this cause fertility issues she said NO. Yet when I search the internet, I read it can. I'm going to consult with my gyn on Friday. Still in the air about everything. I also got a call that I have to submit the 24 hr urine sample to confirm Microalbuminurea AGAIN. Apparently after I submitted it over the weekend based on their instructions, weekend submissions are not accepted. That pissed me off in it self. Does anybody know anything about fibroids?

I'm sadly back but still waiting to O- on CD 5- so hopefully in a few weeks I'll have a few Dollar Tree BFPs ;-)
I wish I had some kind of fibroid advice for you babi, but I'm also glad I don't. I hope you have answers soon :-(

Babifever, I don't know much about fibroids... I hope you have a good gym who can give you some good information, and I really hope it isn't hindering your journey for this baby. Thinking of you my friend!

Good luck mrs good heart! Get you dollars ready girl!

Well I got my hormones/thyroids tested. Everything in normal range no signs of pcos, fibroids are size of sweet pea and not in harmful place. Doctor does not recommend pregnancy until blood sugar levels are down. She said once there down and we've tried for 6 months she'll test further, but does not suspect it will be a issue. So right now I'm focus on controlling my diabetes and losing weight. Mean while it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant. Its ok my time is coming!

*apparently there's nothing I can do about the fibroids but pray they don't get any larger!

Hi my friend! Well that's good news from your test results. Getting your sugar in check will be good for when you are pregnant too leading to a better pregnancy!
Yes your time will come, when it's right in gods eyes. I truly believe everything happens when it's supposed to :)
Please keep in touch, wishing you happy holidays!

Hello Beautiful ladies, I'm happy to let yal know I got my this morning. I have built a rapport with a few threads and don't feel like typing the same thing over/over again. You can visit my announcement and picture here: There's a season for everything!

never give up ladies, if you remember this was the cycle we stopped the technicalities and took myself out of the ttc mindset, stop tracking/bbt, everything. I truly believe everything happens when its suppose too! Now I have to tackle this diabetes now. Love, blessings and baby dust to you all. Thanks so much for the support, I will be around

Congrats!!!! That's exciting!! The link you sent didn't work

Can you resend the link? I still can't figure it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back