Dollar Tree POAS Challenge

I know that I am a little late to play this game but I need some advice on an OPK that I took this morning! I am currently between CD 13 and 14 . . . . . . . . I took an OPK last night and it was definitely negative as far as the directions read . . . . . . . .However this morning the TEST and CONTROL line look fairly equal . . . . . . . . Thanks in Advance ladies!

Attachments

• OVUTEST10092014.jpg
    OVUTEST10092014.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7
Baby.love- sorry to hear that :(

TTCHOPES- I haven't used ovulation tests before, BUT the does look pretty even and nice and dark! ;) get to business!!

I need to stop clicking post before I am done with my comment lol

So af is still mia. Hubby wanted to dtd last night so we did and I was hoping it would trigger af to start like it usually would. I am a bit bummed that my metformin dose increase is causing such a disruption in my cycle :/
If no af by this weekend then I am going to test again just to he safe, but I am not going to get all excited because I know my body is just being a brat lol

Af finally came!!! Cd 1 todAy :)

Ttchope, I'm no opk expert. I would you should be. Any pictures?

ban, sorry love

afm, took ptest this am, BFP at DPO 10-15. Guess I'll test if AF isn't here by 16th

Sorry ladies lots going on didnt get to buying it but I do have two .88 cent walmart test i'm 10 dpo and just spotted for the first time ever I'm kinda believing its implantation but trying not to get over excited lol. AF due Monday hpt I took today at 4pm was bfn

Oops . . . . . . I thought the pic was attached below!

Attachments

• 20141009_135445.jpg
    20141009_135445.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 5
I wish it was BFP, but it was BFN. Because my cycle came five days early last month I consider myself 10-15 DPO. Not sure what's going on with me, I have a fear I'm not ovulating, trying not to let my negativity get the best of me.

I wish it was BFP, but it was BFN. Because my cycle came five days early last month I consider myself 10-15 DPO. Not sure what's going on with me, I have a fear I'm not ovulating, trying not to let my negativity get the best of me.

I was all excited for you too thinking you got a BFP lol. Bfn's suck. I try not to be negative but I also fear that I don't ovulate neither. Maybe you'll still get your BFP!

I was all excited for you too thinking you got a BFP lol. Bfn's suck. I try not to be negative but I also fear that I don't ovulate neither. Maybe you'll still get your BFP!

sorry for the typo, smh. I'm actually 9 to 14 days DPO as of today, not much of a difference. Still probably won't test till missed AF

oh. i got so excited for you! well you never know! stay away af!!!!!!!

Babifever- sorry about bfn :( but you still have more time to test! I would wait a couple days and then test again :)
And I am sure you ladies are ovulating, you might be ovulating later than you think or sooner than you think... it might be worth it to start taking temps? I am going to buy a basal thermometer this weekend and am going to start taking my temperature daily. It will at least tell me if I am potentially ovulating. And if I am not then it is still good to get into the habit so that I am ready for when I start taking fertility meds.

Babifever- sorry about bfn :( but you still have more time to test! I would wait a couple days and then test again :)
And I am sure you ladies are ovulating, you might be ovulating later than you think or sooner than you think... it might be worth it to start taking temps? I am going to buy a basal thermometer this weekend and am going to start taking my temperature daily. It will at least tell me if I am potentially ovulating. And if I am not then it is still good to get into the habit so that I am ready for when I start taking fertility meds.

thanx ladies. I havent considered temps. Trying to keep it simple. For now. I guess if nothing happens in 6 cycles I will for a month just to gage whether I am. I figure in the mist of cycle 2 and dtd almost everyday, no need to at this time

Babyvaughan- :( sorry... af sucks!

Babifever- dtd everyday can actually be bad when ttc or even ntnp. It takes at least a day for sperm to regenerate and another day for it to mature, so to have better results dtd every other day.

Nothing much here, DPO 12, 13, 14, 15 or 16. Boobs a little sore - typical pms symptoms. But its late, I usually start getting PMS 2 weeks before menstrual...didnt get pms symptoms at all last cycle. So aint no telling whats going on....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->