Dollar Tree POAS Challenge

Good luck ladies, I had good results with the dollar tree tests! :)

This was my test from today. I believe I am 16dpo today..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 30
Today is my day of AF, do you want me to test and post a pic tomorrow, time you'll have my 8 dpo 10 dpo and day after AF tests?

As for the rest of you, seems like some testing is just around the corner!! So exciting! Good luck!

Ooh I see some of you are 8 dpo! First day of this testing experiment! Woohoo

I knew it was gonna be a BFN. I could just tell.

Attachments

• FxCam_1409849210781.jpg
    FxCam_1409849210781.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 20
There was a line irl just not sure if it was the indent or not.

Attachments

• 20140904_062302.jpg
    20140904_062302.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 29
I won't give up yet, I've just been feeling discouraged this cycle for some reason

I believe I ovulated on Tuesday ( as Jules predicted). I experienced the after gentle cramps yesterday. And I wasn't ovulating. So im assuming I have pain afterwards vs. Before or during. Last night we didn't dtd, we both fell asleep. This morning around 6 we dtd. I just feel like we may have missed it OR we didn't latch. I'm a natural worrier and I honestly would be more than amazed if this happens on our first month of actively trying....I'm usually not that lucky. I'm ready for this to end!! The entire cycle I haven't enjoyed sex not once, I can barely concentrate. I also have felt some gentle cramps today as well. CM back to clear. I think we will dtd tonight and Friday and take a break until AF shows or doesn't. I hate to be negative, but I dont think its going to happen. I'm just negative like that, forgive me.

I read you can't get pregnant after you O....so I guess today and tomorrow won't count anyway ......

we dtd sun Mon tues

Haha well I think you ovulated Wednesday. Haha. ( refer back to my post if you wanna know why)
But no matter, because sperm can live n there a couple of days. So sun mon tues is good! Sperm swimming around nonchalantly ( just as all men are nonchalant about.. Everything!) then the egg pops out on Wednesday and says " well hello there big guy" and bam. :) this could definitely happen.
Any given cycle there's like a 30% or something percent chance, because cell division has to happen correctly, the egg has to implant and connect to uterus correctly, and then things have to start to grow correctly. If there's any tiny glitch in these steps, then it just doesn't proceed and you get AF.
So I'm thinking your timing was fine, and lets hope for the best. It's in gods hands whether this baby is meant to be at this time.....
Try to go with the flow and I'm hoping in a week you will have good news

I should probably let it go but why do you say you weren't ovulating yesterday? I just don't understand. I'm sure you would've had a full positive opk Tuesday ( meaning ovulation within the next 24 hrs ish - Wednesday) AND you had Cramps, indicating ovulation on Wednesday. How do you know that you weren't?

Haha well I think you ovulated Wednesday. Haha. ( refer back to my post if you wanna know why)
But no matter, because sperm can live n there a couple of days. So sun mon tues is good! Sperm swimming around nonchalantly ( just as all men are nonchalant about.. Everything!) then the egg pops out on Wednesday and says " well hello there big guy" and bam. :) this could definitely happen.
Any given cycle there's like a 30% or something percent chance, because cell division has to happen correctly, the egg has to implant and connect to uterus correctly, and then things have to start to grow correctly. If there's any tiny glitch in these steps, then it just doesn't proceed and you get AF.
So I'm thinking your timing was fine, and lets hope for the best. It's in gods hands whether this baby is meant to be at this time.....
Try to go with the flow and I'm hoping in a week you will have good news

hey yesterday (Wednesday) my ovulation test was negative.......

You know what, it doesn't matter. Your egg is out, the sperm are in... Let the good times roll!

Yes an ovulation test doesn't indicating tha you are ovulating. It indicates you are about to ovulate within the NEXT 24 hrs. It doesn't have to be pos when you ovulate....

Yeah, it's all a big guess anyways :)
I do think you did a good job bd, so time will tell.
I've got my everything crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->