• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dollar Tree POAS Challenge

Aw tina so sorry. Sorry I haven't been posting my tests I have had technical difficulties with my camera in my phone. Bfn though. Waiting for af around Wednesday. If I wanted to start temping when would I start it? What cycle day?

@tina @baby I don't know anything about temping sorry.

afm: I will be testing this wed thru next Tuesday (AF). No 2WW symptoms, no pms symptoms yet. Not tripping over the 2WW. But no pms symptoms got me itchy. So we shall see

oh yeah last night after dtd I got mild discomfort / soreness in lower right abdomen. That was unusual...

I would think you would start temping cycle day 1. When AF starts. I don't temp myself, but that's when I see everyone's schart start new....

I dont want to temp but I have been ttc for 16 months with no luck.

Aw Hun Im sorry. Have you already spoken to your dr about this? I would hope they have a plan on what you could do?

I dont have insurance so I am kinda stuck as far as that goes.

afm: I will be testing this wed thru next Tuesday (AF). No 2WW symptoms, no pms symptoms yet. Not tripping over the 2WW. But no pms symptoms got me itchy. So we shall see

oh yeah last night after dtd I got mild discomfort / soreness in lower right abdomen. That was unusual...

fx'd for you this cycle!

fx'd for you this cycle!

thanks hunni, hopes are not too high, I dont feel pregnant at all

Bfn today. Im sure im out. Onto next month.

I understand the insurance issue :(

well wishes for next time, but remember your not out until the witch comes!!!

Thanks. I have a great job just no insurance and my fiance is pissing me off because he does have insurance and can get a sperm count/motility test for $13 and hasnt done it. I am seeing my obgyn next Wednesday, I have the Texas womens health program so I can at least get my annual done so I was going to talk to her about all of it but im sure she will just tell me to lose weight. :nope: so I dont know.

Bfn today. Im sure im out. Onto next month.

I understand the insurance issue :(

well wishes for next time, but remember your not out until the witch comes!!!

Thanks. I have a great job just no insurance and my fiance is pissing me off because he does have insurance and can get a sperm count/motility test for $13 and hasnt done it. I am seeing my obgyn next Wednesday, I have the Texas womens health program so I can at least get my annual done so I was going to talk to her about all of it but im sure she will just tell me to lose weight. :nope: so I dont know.

yeah try talking to her. And your right she will tell you to lose

Well it's good you have an appt. ask whatever you can Hun. Hope they are more help than just lose weight...

I can barely resist, this no pms symptoms really has me thinking the worse! I think I will test every other day starting tomorrow, ha ha. I gotta do something to relieve the stress, only 7 more days till the witch

Hahahah! Already? I really hope you're preggo but even so i highly doubt it would show up on a test tomorrow ( remember I'm the crazy one who thinks you Ov last wed ) so that wouldn't even be 7 dpo yet! I would guess 8 dpo ( thurs) would be the earliest to see a faint line. Hope you prove me wrong, good luck :) !!!!!!!

Hahahah! Already? I really hope you're preggo but even so i highly doubt it would show up on a test tomorrow ( remember I'm the crazy one who thinks you Ov last wed ) so that wouldn't even be 7 dpo yet! I would guess 8 dpo ( thurs) would be the earliest to see a faint line. Hope you prove me wrong, good luck :) !!!!!!!

thanks we will see. Wednesday opk was negative. Monday it was almost positive. So I counted Tuesday as o day and Wed as dpo 1. Who knows LOLZ. I just need to scratch this itch.... If it doesn't I won't be upset I know its early

I find poas addicting. I'll probably be using opks when it's no where near ovulation time just to do it.....Bring on the cheapies lol. CD3 now....waiting around suuuucks. So much waiting.

Welp, I took the test and I see absolutely nothing :(

no need to post a pic!

I'll test again Thursday. Not surprised, its early & I honestly dont think I'm pregnant anyway

Head up, it's prolly just too early that's all! Hopefully Thursdays test will have a faint line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->