Dollar Tree POAS Challenge

I believe I ovulated on Tuesday ( as Jules predicted). I experienced the after gentle cramps yesterday. And I wasn't ovulating. So im assuming I have pain afterwards vs. Before or during. Last night we didn't dtd, we both fell asleep. This morning around 6 we dtd. I just feel like we may have missed it OR we didn't latch. I'm a natural worrier and I honestly would be more than amazed if this happens on our first month of actively trying....I'm usually not that lucky. I'm ready for this to end!! The entire cycle I haven't enjoyed sex not once, I can barely concentrate. I also have felt some gentle cramps today as well. CM back to clear. I think we will dtd tonight and Friday and take a break until AF shows or doesn't. I hate to be negative, but I dont think its going to happen. I'm just negative like that, forgive me.

I read you can't get pregnant after you O....so I guess today and tomorrow won't count anyway ......

we dtd sun Mon tues

I am negative too and think it didn't happen for us this time lol. That's why I keep saying I'm not very positive but am trying to be. I'm a worry wart too. So im going to think there is something wrong with me until we conceive even though it's only our 2nd cycle lol. My DH don't mind bding every day so sex is still enjoyable for us. Yeah you can't get pregnant after the eggs gone so that's why we stop bding every day after that lol. I'll try to stay positive if you do!! Lol

I believe I ovulated on Tuesday ( as Jules predicted). I experienced the after gentle cramps yesterday. And I wasn't ovulating. So im assuming I have pain afterwards vs. Before or during. Last night we didn't dtd, we both fell asleep. This morning around 6 we dtd. I just feel like we may have missed it OR we didn't latch. I'm a natural worrier and I honestly would be more than amazed if this happens on our first month of actively trying....I'm usually not that lucky. I'm ready for this to end!! The entire cycle I haven't enjoyed sex not once, I can barely concentrate. I also have felt some gentle cramps today as well. CM back to clear. I think we will dtd tonight and Friday and take a break until AF shows or doesn't. I hate to be negative, but I dont think its going to happen. I'm just negative like that, forgive me.

I read you can't get pregnant after you O....so I guess today and tomorrow won't count anyway ......

we dtd sun Mon tues

I am negative too and think it didn't happen for us this time lol. That's why I keep saying I'm not very positive but am trying to be. I'm a worry wart too. So im going to think there is something wrong with me until we conceive even though it's only our 2nd cycle lol. My DH don't mind bding every day so sex is still enjoyable for us. Yeah you can't get pregnant after the eggs gone so that's why we stop bding every day after that lol. I'll try to stay positive if you do!! Lol

dh doesn't mind, its me lol

I changed my O day on cycle day 22 ⬇⬇⬇

Okay that was supposed to say "BFN again, which i already knew", and have a pic lol. Sometimes I hate being on my phone and doing this.

Attachments

• FxCam_1409930149905.jpg
    FxCam_1409930149905.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 26
My ticker says 7 DPO but I based it from my mydays app which claimed I ovulated the day I got my positive OPK. FF says I ovulated Saturday so I'm probably actually only 6 DPO right now. Had two days ( 5 & 6 DPO) of a very distinct pinching pain, and a few days (still going) of intermittent mild pressure/cramping. I typically do not cramp even with AF. Boobs are tender on top and out toward my armpits and nips are sensitive to touch. I am ready to go to bed at 11PM and have been for hours (honestly I consider the tiredness the most telling sign of all, it's the only reason I tested with my son). The last two days I've been somewhat of a crybaby, haha. CM is creamy and copious. That's a lot of symptom spotting and I'm tired of it, lol.
In other words, it's finally almost time for me to test- I'll do Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (8, 9 & 10 DPO) and Saturday which would be one day after my hopefully missed period.
The last week of waiting has sucked ass and felt like eternity- I think I can make it two more sleeps to test. I have dollar tree cheapies for those four days as well as three FRERs if I feel the need to pee on something else after getting a faint line.

Sounds good!
Congrats on your recent marriage! I just noticed as that was the date of my lmp! Hehe

My ticker says 7 DPO but I based it from my mydays app which claimed I ovulated the day I got my positive OPK. FF says I ovulated Saturday so I'm probably actually only 6 DPO right now. Had two days ( 5 & 6 DPO) of a very distinct pinching pain, and a few days (still going) of intermittent mild pressure/cramping. I typically do not cramp even with AF. Boobs are tender on top and out toward my armpits and nips are sensitive to touch. I am ready to go to bed at 11PM and have been for hours (honestly I consider the tiredness the most telling sign of all, it's the only reason I tested with my son). The last two days I've been somewhat of a crybaby, haha. CM is creamy and copious. That's a lot of symptom spotting and I'm tired of it, lol.
In other words, it's finally almost time for me to test- I'll do Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (8, 9 & 10 DPO) and Saturday which would be one day after my hopefully missed period.
The last week of waiting has sucked ass and felt like eternity- I think I can make it two more sleeps to test. I have dollar tree cheapies for those four days as well as three FRERs if I feel the need to pee on something else after getting a faint line.

sounds good to me. I usually get pms symptoms by now, which I haven't this is super weird.

and I get this around ovulation >> of a very distinct pinching pain, and a few days (still going) of intermittent mild pressure/cramping

Ok, here was my test from the day after AF ( 15 dpo for me) my last pic for this.

For those of you testing early, like 8,9 dpo.... My test was white for the first 2-4 minutes, then it started to have the faint line appear. I think the time range for these tests were 2-10 minutes... So for the first few times when you are testing early, wait at least 5 minutes, and don't throw away before 10 minutes. 10 min may be when you can see something!

Anyhow, wishing some good luck to you guys :). Hope we get some more bfps soon!

Btw it is confirmed that I am the WORST picture taker of these damn tests!!!:wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 29
Ok, here was my test from the day after AF ( 15 dpo for me) my last pic for this.

For those of you testing early, like 8,9 dpo.... My test was white for the first 2-4 minutes, then it started to have the faint line appear. I think the time range for these tests were 2-10 minutes... So for the first few times when you are testing early, wait at least 5 minutes, and don't throw away before 10 minutes. 10 min may be when you can see something!

Anyhow, wishing some good luck to you guys :). Hope we get some more bfps soon!

Btw it is confirmed that I am the WORST picture taker of these damn tests!!!:wacko:

looks perfect. They say early results are usually boys......x

thanks for that information, I was just about to ask someone that I thought I heard someone say the dollar tree tests take longer

10 dpo last test!
Bfn again. I waited the 10 mins lol

Attachments

• FxCam_1410018011846.jpg
    FxCam_1410018011846.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 16
Positive thoughts! I'll post one on the 11th if af don't show!

Good morning.
Sending good vibes to anyone testing today.

AF came early, so I'm out. Boo. I am on cd1 now

Yesss very high hopes! I'll be using opk and thinking about temping

Sorry about AF Tina. Keep on doing your thing and hope next cycle is the one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->