Donor Sperm IUI/IVF- 2012

I'm glad to see this thread still going. Everyone in the end will have their LO and I truly can not wait to hear about the coming bfps!

Best of luck to you deafgal, I know you've waited a long time for this and I do hope you get some happy news very soon.

---

I'm not sure whether I should still be lurking in here or not. My second DIVF failed as I only had 1 egg collected, which didn't fertilise. They say I have probable egg maturation issues.

We have therefore decided to try with donor sperm and donor egg and we will be doing this fresh in November.

Just checking in on things and I saw your ticker! Best of luck tomorrow and FX for a bfp!!

Good luck Silverbell!

MrsC - Your girls are so big now and just adorable! How is life with twins going?

Thank you! :flower: They are getting big! They will be 9 months on the 22nd and I can't even imagine. Cray thing is that hubby still works out of country so only one more trip to work then back home and they will be a year old! :wacko:

Life is going good. Busy all the time of course. With being on my own a lot of them time I don't get much of a rest but I make it work. Emma is crawling around all over the place and Ava (she's the smaller one) is doing a belly crawl. She doesn't really move around quite yet but she will make her way to a toy if she wants to. Other than that life is just insanely busy. I keep them on a schedule that they have made for themselves so that is a big help.

How are you doing? How is your little girl?

Aw, thanks MrsC and raelynn.

I actually had a call this morning to say that the embryos are doing so well that they are going to reschedule my transfer for Monday now (5-day transfer). Very exciting.

Thanks for thinking of me. Your kiddies are so big now!

Aw, thanks MrsC and raelynn.

I actually had a call this morning to say that the embryos are doing so well that they are going to reschedule my transfer for Monday now (5-day transfer). Very exciting.

Thanks for thinking of me. Your kiddies are so big now!

FX'd!

I'm PUPO! :dance:

1 perfect hatching blastocyst is hopefully finding his/her new home very satisfactory and will want to stick around for about 9 months :winkwink:

2 x blasts frozen (to go with 1 x 3-day embie frozen).

Very pleased and so nice to be PUPO. I do love the PUPO bubble and hope it's a happy ending this time.

Yay for being PUPO!!! What is your otd? Fx for a BFP and so glad you have frosties! You won't need them though :winkwink:

I wish I had your positivity, deafgal! This is our 9th try, so truly hoping this is it.

Thanks, MrsC. OTD is a rather ridiculous 30 November, but imagine I'll be testing early next week.

Wow that is a long time to wait!! I would say by Monday the 25th you would have your bfp!

Silverbell - I agree, that is a long time to wait! Hopefully it is a sticky one and you'll get your BFP!

Haylee is doing great. She's going to be 6 months at the end of November. I can't believe how fast she is growing! She's pretty much on a schedule of her own making too. A schedule makes it all so much easier because then you know when are good times to do things and when are bad times. She's not doing any crawling yet but she tries. She gets her little butt up in the air and reaches her hands forward for whatever she's trying to get to but hasn't learned to scoot forward yet.

MrsC - It must be so hard with your hubby away a lot. Especially with two! Luckily we were able to switch my work schedule to part time from home but hubby also works from home so if things get out of hand he is there.

Deafgal and Guenhwyvar - How are things with you?

Rae- anxious. I am undergoing my 2nd try at Iui the month but we are going all out this time- I have daily injections (since Friday) and will have follow up ultrasound Wednesday to see how my body is reacting. Then when it is time I have a trigger shot too.

Good luck deafgal! Hopefully your body responds well and everything goes smoothly!

OMG ladies, it actually worked.

I've had my first ever positive pregnancy test this morning and we're just completely over the moon and can't believe it.

Thank you all for all your support and good luck to those still TTC - hoping we can all soon have our :bfp: on here.

:wohoo: over the moon for you sb! Long time coming it has! Hope I am next- I had iui Monday so we will see what tests say on dec. 9th.

Silverbell - So happy for you!! Congrats! I'm sure it is such an amazing thing to see that positive. Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Deafgal - Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

deafgal, I am praying it's your turn come 9 December :dust:

xxxx

Thanks everybody xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back