• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dormant thread.......

Hey chicka's sorry, been at work all day.

Sorry bout your bfn, but it's still very early, It could be an odd period, but if she's not here, something is going on, maybe ask your gp for bloods to save you keep buying tests?

My temp dropped thank god, and had ov pains today, nice creamy cm, so just waiting for that +opk, nearly there, think it will be thurs. hope your all ok.

The queasiness could be preg go, as could the temp x x x x x

Ello hun u ok? Bet Uve had Busy day, today's flown by I've not achieved alot lol roll on ov, noticed first day of cm today ... Sigh stil a week yet ! X

Hello ladies, that's good about your symptoms Claire.

Can i ask you girlies something. Today when i was picking up dd from nursery, I was getting out the car and i awkwardly turned to shut my car door and got this intense sharp saying pain in my left side of my uterus...it only lasted second but it was enough to make me stop and catch my breath.... What on earth Is going on chickas?
Still getting the cm.....argh

I hope your tww goes better than mine lol x x

Uve not had an easy tww hun have u saying that it's never easy .. Lol just be nice to no wats goin on, dunno about ur pain hun no idea, try googling? Danger area! X

Well my lovelies...glad your both ok. Im aff to bed. Catch ya both soon x x

Morning hunnies, im ok, opk still not positive yet, and my temps are all over the shop. Ooh ive no idea about ur pain, either your pregnant or your ovulating id say x x

]
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/20130123_074112-1.jpg

This morning fmu

Morning, your opks are getting a bit darker.

I've u emailed u pic nat I can't work out how to get it on here on my phone lol x

No problemo... I will up load it later when i at my computer but will take a peak x

https://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/?action=view¤t=63250454-5E3D-404C-8CFC-8B14980292FF-15245-000008809EF2A720.jpg&evt=user_media_share

Did that work...done from my mobile using the link you sent me x x

My chart is being stupid and won't update today's info, even though I've put it all in :grr:

Thanks nat it did yh, that was yesterday ill do one shortly , x

Claire, its doing the same with mine today.... must be a fault on the website?
My temp has gone down to 36.8 today, so i have no idea what that means?

Looks like you both just may as well O at the same time xx

Be an early o for me, I'm using ovuline as an app and it tells me my most fertile day is sat ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->