• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dormant thread.......

O hun I don't really no 28 days ish this is my first month off bcpatch, I forget wat my cycle is like been on
It a year but it's out ya system in 7 days best bit about it , x

Hey girlies, I got a clear blue digital ov set today, got an empty circle, so not ov yet, took test stick out and had quite dark lines! So cant be long now. My o day should be tomorrow.

How are you chicka's? Ill look at your chart nat x x

Hmmmm I think you need to go to your gp or get some ov sticks to figure out where you are. A dip means you cant be pregnant :-(

Me either hun, lets see what your temp is tomorrow, maybe its just a blip like mine :grr:

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/20130123_205115.jpg

Tonight's

Getting there!!

Can't stop crying tonight :sad1:..

I guess im gutted that i had that temp dip... this has been such a long cycle. I don't know. Everything is setting me off. :cry:

I can tell you exactly what the doctor will say.

"Tell me what you think it may be"..."Oh, it could just be your hormones giving you a wonky period", "If you get another weird period come back and see us".

They are hopless Pip!! They know i've been trying to have a baby since 2010, they know i have PCOS and they know i have weight issues. They wont help me.

Its ok, i will just ride it out...

That's suuuuch a bad attitude from your gp. Ask them for a callback in the morning, tell them you've had both positive and negative tests, and you'd like to request a hcg level blood test. Yo can just tell them what you want. Don't cry Hun, were here for you, although I'm back at work tomorrow and Friday, but you can text me and I'll answer when I can. :hugs: :kiss:

Its not just my GP Claire is my Gynae too. He doesn't want to help apart from telling us we could try IVF!

I've never always been Overweight... i was in a healthy BMI when i met my husband but yet it took us 5 yrs to concieve. I've gained all this extra weight since having My daughter and not working like i used to. Its doesnt help with having PCOS with the weight too.

Sorry to dampen this thread with my drivel...

Im off now girlies, catch ya both soon. I hope to see some positive OPKs from you both tomorrow x x x

Crappy gp's mine are just as bad her I'm afraid hun but if say wat Claire sed uve had pos n neg tests and no periods for two months or so, just blag it, my best mate has pcos so kinda no wat it's like hun she has a boy and didn't no she was preg for nearly 3 months..I hope u get some answers soon, me any hubby had a lil fall out, typical timing x

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/2C6478FB-B72A-4023-B853-6B906D1A9731-18396-00000A00BB10A273.jpg

That line looking a lot darker pip....exciting x x

Sorry hunny's I've been working 12 hours today, and will be agin to tomorrow :grr: wow those lines are getting darker, my opk's are still negative so I'm a little confuuuuuused! My chart looks a little better today, so will see what tomorrow brings x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->